SS; Non-romantic fluff

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

Non-romantic fluff starters

  • “Here, I saved some for you. Try it?”
  • “I just really need a hug right now…”
  • “You. Me. Movie marathon. Get all the snacks you can carry.”
  • “Join me in the blanket fort. We play until dawn.”
  • “It’s cake, how difficult can it be?”
  • “Sure, it *looks* safe, but watch what happens when I do this.”
  • “I had a nightmare… can you stay up with me?”
  • “We’re going to have to raid the neighbors if you want more pillows to turn this into a Pillow Fortress Castle.”
  • “This would look so cute on you!”
  • “Okay, but if you turn the lights off for this playthrough, I’m not being held accountable for anything I do when spooked.”
  • “I said we could share a blanket, but if you put your cold feet on me *one more time*…”
  • “You’ve been working too hard and I’m calling a Netflix intervention. Not taking no for an answer.”
  • “I’ve got a gallon of ice cream and if you don’t get a spoon my tummyache will be all your fault.”
  • “Fight me. Pillow fight. And by fight I mean cuddle.”
  • “My hand is cold. Unless we find somewhere to stop soon, it’s going up your back.”
  • “Oh my god, just pet my hair already.”
  • “After that movie you’re staying for a sleepover. I know you don’t want to go home and sleep alone anyway.”
  • “Is there a reason you’re gnawing on me?”
  • “C'mon, I need a Player 2.”
  • “I bet you can’t make it all the way through the movie without screaming at it.”
  • “If you put that in the microwave uncovered I swear I will beat you to death with a plastic spoon.”
  • “What was that flavor of cake you liked? I need to know because reasons.”
  • “When we get that house you’re handling the spiders.”
  • “Going to the mall alone is boring. Besides, I need someone to tell me how great I look in all the clothes I try on.”
  • “It’s not MY fault you scream like a schoolgirl on a rollercoaster.”
  • “It’s an arcade, do you need more reasons to go?”
  • “Please tell me why you were napping in my freshly dried blankets *while they’re still in the dryer*.”
  • “Can we please take cheesy best friend pictures in that photo booth? I promise to keep silly faces to a minimum.”
  • “I’m singing along to this song and you can’t stop me, so either deal with it or join me.”
  • “C'mon, with anyone else this would be too weird.”
  • “I hate this game so much. Here’s a link, you should totally play it.”
  • “I take no responsibility for any smells you may or may not encounter from this point forward.”
  • “HELP I HAVE A SPLINTER”
  • “Okay, but consider that if you don’t watch this show with me, I’ll still rant to you just as much about the feels it gives me.”
  • “If anyone turns that fan off again I swear someone’s going to bleed.”
  • “Help me, the computer’s making sad beeps again. Make it happy, please.”
  • “THIS MOVIE MAKES ME CRY EVERY TIME WHY DID YOU LET ME CHOOSE IT?!”
  • “I have in front of me: One DVD, seven remote controls, and an entertainment center. This will be a voyage of discovery.”
  • “If I die, you get my cat. So make sure I live through this.”
  • “I need someone to cling to in the haunted house, and you’re it.”
  • “Yeah, but you’re *my* nerd.”
  • “The remote is two feet thataway and I don’t feel like moving. We’re stuck with this.”
  • “You are aware this was the worst idea ever and you’re lucky you’re my best friend, or else I’d leave you alone to deal with this.”
  • “I’d say sorry my mom tried to adopt you again, but it was kind of my idea.”
  • “There is a perfectly good reason I’m eating these mini marshmallows right out of the package, I’m certain of it. Probably.”
  • “Okay but hear me out: Fluffy. Sharks.”
  • “Please keep your sick away from me and get better soon. I made you soup.”
  • “That sounds like a bad idea. I’m in.”
  • “If you don’t come up and sing with me, I will sing and point at you. The entire. Time.”
  • “We made a pact based on SpongeBob jokes, you can’t back out now.”

  • If using these prompts, please credit bottomlessperdition
  • If you like this, an upvote would be nice and highly appreciated. :D