SS; Monty Python

Dump the ideas┇story prompts, challenges & tips ♡

Monty Python Sentence Starters

  • "Whilst I rest, read to me a while from Shakespeare's "Gay Boys in "."
  • "It's NOT a balloon! Balloons is for kiddy-winkies. If you want to play with balloons, get outside."
  • "Hello. I'd like to talk to you tonight about a minority group of people who have no mental or physical handicaps and, who, through no fault of their own, have never been deprived, and consequently are forced to live in conditions of extreme luxury."
  • "Spoken like a gentleman. Now, are you going to give me a fish license?"
  • "Yes, a poet is essential for complete home comfort, and all-year round reliability at low cost."
  • "You have the wrong map here, you silly old leg-before-wicket person."
  • "Dear sir, I am over three thousand years old and would like to see a scene of two people in bed."
  • "In the old days, we used to make our own fun. At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning."
  • "The blancmanges are really Australians trying to get the rights of the pelote rules from Czech publishers!"
  • "No need to thank me. It's all in a day's work for... Confuse-a-Cat."
  • "And what exactly are the commercial possibilities of ovine aviation?"
  • "And now for something completely different."
  • "But by lunch, the situation had changed dramatically."
  • "Mount Everest. Forbidding. Aloof. Terrifying. The mountain with the biggest in the world."
  • "I thought that ending was a bit predictable."