Impossible to Forget

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I need some fresh air.

I grab my phone and exit my house.

I don't know where I'm going but my legs lead the way.

♪Beep♪

I look at my phone and see that I've gotten a message from Shownu. He's one of the few people, outside of Melissa, that I still keep in contact with.

Why couldn't I have fallen in love with Shownu? He would've been the better choice. 

I growl to myself. Shownu did tell me that he liked me before Baekhyun and I started dating. I rejected telling him that I liked Baekhyun. He smiled telling me that he understood. He was by my side, supporting me while Baekhyun and I were dating and continued to support me when we broke up. But even now, even after Baekhyun hurt me, I don't have a special feeling for Shownu and I'm still stuck on Baekhyun. 

I'm such an idiot.

I sigh.

I look at Shownu's message.

'You coming to the reunion tonight?'

'Yeah'

'Great! I have something important to tell you!'

'What is it?'

'I have to tell you in person. Make sure you're there tonight'

'Come on, just tell me~'

'No. I'll see you at the reunion!'

'Alright'

I type quickly.

I look up to see where I am. I stop. I'm at the park halfway between my house and the house that Baekhyun used to live before becoming a star as EXO.

Really feet? Really?

The park was a regular dating spot that Baekhyun and I frequented. I look at the only bench in the small park. I let out a bitter smile. It was the bench that we used to sit regularly. 

~*~

Giggling, I sit down on the bench. I look up and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter