Twists and Turns.

Giving you my heart & soul.

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing fine :)

And here we proudly present you the 2 chapter of Giving you my heart and soul. 

Kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes. ^^


Jongin lets out a huge sigh as he leaned forward, putting his elbows on the table and burying his head in the palm of his hands. The silence was filled with so many questions yet neither of them is choosing to answer anything, waiting for the other to say something first. Jongin suddenly looked up and saw that Kyungsoo’s eyes were still shut, probably anxiously waiting for Jongin to say something.


“You mentioned about earth power. I am just wondering if that was what the priestess meant when she said I needed to find the one who will keep me grounded? You know, earth ... ground... anyway, there is only one way we can find out. But you need to trust me wholeheartedly, who just five minutes ago was a total stranger and now, still a stranger with a name. I leave it up to you, .... and your name again?”

Kyungsoo who was still closing his eyes tightly and was holding his breath when suddenlyhe felt calm as he heard Jongin speaking again and he felt so elated that the latter didn’t reject him instead he was talking to him. Kyungsoo tentatively opened his eyes and carefully looked back at Jongin who was already looking at him clearly expecting an answer. 

"My name is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. This 'thing' about me keeping you grounded - I won’t lie - I had a few weird dreams where I encountered someone who could travel back in time but each time the face was blurry. Like I said before, when I saw you teleporting in your car I knew, I simply knew it was you the person in my dreams. It’s like fate decided that we should meet. And I firmly believe that if fate decides something for us we should simply follow it without even questioning it. So Jongin, its really nice to meet you.”

He gave the latter a genuine smile feeling completely comfortable around Jongin.

They sat there, spending time, sharing some parts of themselves with each other between hearty laughters, stolen glances and nervous reactions. Nobody around them would have thought that they were strangers three hours ago, because there was a certain sense of comfort, even in their silences. Their conversation flowed easily and they both felt so at ease in the presence of the other. In fact, their aura together, was hard to ignore.

“... So that's the reason why I went to see the high priestess. Each time I teleported somewhere to help others, sometimes by choice and other times not, I feel a little bit weaker. My memory seems to be affected as well, which was something I never had to worry about. So she told me, I need to find someone to ground me so I will 'travel' less. I have been searching for the past two years but I gave up and continued with what I am supposed to do. Until recently when I caught you looking at me, like as if you knew something. I wanted to approach you many times but I had no courage to, well until today.”

Jongin wanted so much to tell Kyungsoo more about his travels, his journeys, his stories, but secretly, he wanted them to meet more often even after today.

“Kyungsoo? Am I boring you with my stories? You look like something is bothering you.”

Kyungsoo was extremely smitten by Jongin. The latter’s shy smiles and laughter was something he wanted to witness all the time and he doesn’t know where that sudden feeling came from within these 3 hours. Listening to Jongin talk was so soothing to him and Kyungsoo found himself getting more and more comfortable around this guy sitting beside him. Yet there was something that bothered Kyungsoo so much when Jongin said his memories were getting affected and he is getting weaker. Sure Kyungsoo never came across the priestess but somehow he was aware that the priestess words meant a lot to Jongin.

Kyungsoo is aware that currently on planet earth there are only 9 power holders. There is no doubt that each time Jongin mentioned about 'keeping him grounded', he was referring to him. He was still trying to wrap his mind around this situation when he heard “Kyungsoo? Am I boring you with my stories? You look like something is bothering you.

“Jongin, I am just worried about what you mentioned to me. I’m currently the only earth power holder and I sure want to help you but...I... listen I’ve looked at you from this window pane for god knows how many months. I’ve been sitting here knowing that you’ll be there at that specific moment and couldn’t help but think you’re mesmerizing, Jongin. But I’m afraid that with my awkward yet direct nature we won’t be able to... I mean, for me to keep you grounded surely doesn’t mean we can only be friends you know the implications of what us power holders need to do in order to become the strength of our partner. It’s just that in the long run I’m afraid that we... I... I want us to last Jongin... I want us to create our bond and strengthen it but I’m not sure if you’ll.. ugh this is difficult for me to say but it’s gonna be more than mere boyfriends type of relationship and I dont want to bind you with me just for sake that some priestess told you that you need to find someone to keep you grounded! I want you to want me for who I am...  not any power nor priestess, just us.. and if you don’t want that I’ll understand and try my best to help you”

Once again, unknowingly, Kyunsgoo blurted out these words without really thinking through it. Now, he is worried again about how Jongin will react.

Jongin was stunned and shocked by the sudden verbal diarrhea that just took place. He was midway eating his chocolate chip cookie, but he just dropped it on the plate in front of him and pushed it away. 

"Kyungsoo, I am sorry but I don't understand what you are talking about. I am not here to bind you or to use you for my own benefit, or to preserve my powers or anything. I came in here today, because it has been awhile since I noticed you and I thought we could get to know each other better. Now I regret telling you about my search for that someone who will keep me grounded, or will help me travel less. All I wanted was to look for a reason or an anchor for me to hold on to, each time I lose part of myself. I am terribly sorry for putting all these on you. I am not here to be saved by you or anyone, Kyungsoo. I am sorry."

Jongin grabbed his car keys, wallet and phone, stuffing them all in the pockets of his jacket as he stood up hurriedly and without saying another word, he walked towards the exit, leaving Kyungsoo there alone at the table by the window.

 


Dun...Dun...Dun... Hope you guys liked it :)

And we'd like to thank all those who subscribed to our story, we'll try our best to be consistent for this story.

And that's all from us for now, see you soon guys. ^^

L & B