Chapter 4

What's Happening?!

 

A/N: Here's the update!


 

 

Soonyoung moves in to the room with her newly bought stuffs while Joshua and Seokmin goes in to get their stuffs out. Soonyoung was sitting on the bed as she stares at them.

 

 

 

 

“Mind if I help you out?” She offers. The boys quickly decline. “We got this.” Seokmin replies with a smile. “We’re just getting a few of our clothes for now. We’ll get the rest by this week hopefully.” Joshua continues. “If we don’t get hold up in practice that is.” Seokmin adds.

 

 

 

With the mention of practice, Soonyoung face turns solemn. Joshua quickly took notice of it and pats Seokmin shoulder to get his attention. He turns and saw her sad face.

 

 

 

“Hey Soonyoung-hyunoona~” He starts making Soonyoung look up to him. “You think you can help us carry Seungkwan’s stuffs? He’s a little busy cleaning up back there.” He offers hoping to change the atmosphere. She gives him a small smile in return.

“Sure. I’d love to help out.”

 

 

 

 

 

And so helping out she did. The awkward atmosphere earlier; momentarily forgotten. Joshua and Seokmin share a look as Soonyoung walks out of the room with Seungkwan’s things. They know they should be more careful now that Soonyoung’s female. More or less with their words.

 

 

---

 

 

 

Soonyoung wakes up early morning, looks at her surrounding hoping to see one of her roommates and remembers that she was roommateless now.

 

 

 

‘Right. I’m alone now.’

 

 

 

 She stands up and goes out of the room and heads to the bathroom. She slowly strips off her clothes but stops, realizes again that she was female and that she can’t actually handle this.

 

 

 

‘Okay Soonyoung. You can do this. If you can’t then you’ll remain sweaty and dirty and you’ll never meet anyone who’ll like you coz you’ll smell like garbage. And you’ll forever remain as a stinky crazy boy-girl, would you like that?’

‘God no! that’s just disgusting. Okay Soonyoung, let’s do this! It’ just a shower, you can do this!’

 

 

 

 

 

Let’s just say it was an awkward first 10 minutes, trying to figure things out, hoping to just get over with it. In the next 5 minutes she finally got the hang of it and repeatedly chanted to herself that she was girl and pretended that she was always a girl.

 

 

 

 

‘I’m a girl. I’m a girl. I’m a girl.’

 

 

 

 

Next thing she knows she was singing in the shower. It was still early, like 6 in the morning so the rest of the members would still be asleep.

Guess not all of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One member wakes up oddly to early for him to even be awake. He goes out of his shared room and heads to the kitchen/dining area. Since he can’t cook he just decides to make do with a sandwhich. After eating his so-called breakfast he heads to bathroom for a quick wash up. He goes to the nearest bathroom and opens it since it was unlocked.

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah…”

 

 

He looks at her and she stops what she was doing and looks at him. They were staring at each other for a few seconds when it both processed in their minds.

 

She was and in the shower and he was standing at the bathroom door staring at her owlishly.

 

 

 

 

“Ah…”

“Shouldn’t you be screaming by now?” He asks her, quickly looking away after witnessing such scene.

“Why? You’ve already seen me without clothes anyway.” Apparently it hasn’t occurred to Soonyoung that his present self is a little different.

 

 

 

 

“As a guy yes but as a girl…”

“As a girl…Oh! I’m a girl now.”

 

 

She stares at herself up and down and thus realizes that yes she was a girl and yes she was currently coz she was taking a shower and this member just saw her female self and in the shower.

 

 

 

 

“I think I should scream now.”

“O….kay…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

And thus he went away before things get even more awkward and weirder. After all he cannot unsee that. On another note, it’s a miracle the rest of the members didn’t hear that high pitch scream, maybe cause it was short and squeals were heard afterwards.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

10 minutes later… Soonyoung comes out of the shower and heads directly to the room to change before anybody else see her in this situation. Meanwhile said member was in the living room watching some random kids show hoping to forget.

 

But he can’t forget.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her long hair dripping wet, her twinkling eyes staring at him, Her luscious lips, Her long slim legs, her fit body, her… everything.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Snap out of it! She’s a guy! Remember she’s a guy! Soonyoung is…’

 

‘God she’s hot. Oh no!’

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

‘Dang it Soonyoung! Get a hold of yourself! Remember you’re female now; you’re not just a guy anymore. You have got to remember that. Oh no! Oh no! He actually saw me that way. Oh boy! This just keeps on getting awkward. I have to make him forget it. I have to!’

                      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Jeon Wonwoo… You are going to forget ever seeing me that way. But if you can’t… Then I’ll just make you charmed by me.’ Soonyoung smirks and flips her hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later the rest of the members slowly wake up, finally feeling hungry. Mingyu of course cooks them breakfast as always. Wonwoo was in the living room now reading a book, yet still in the same position as he was earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey hyung…” Seungkwan greets sitting beside him. Wonwoo didn’t respond. “Wonwoo hyung?” the younger taps the older’s shoulder’s waking him up from his reverie.

“I saw nothing!” he yells out of nowhere startling Seungkwan and the rest of the members in close proximity.

“Saw what?” Hansol asks entering the room.

“N-Nothing. I was having a weird dream. Yeah. Just a dream.” Wonwoo awkwardly replies.

 

They just left it at that. Not prying anymore.

 

 

A few minutes later.. Mingyu calls them to say breakfast was ready. Just as quickly as he called the boys huddled up taking their share of breakfast. Soonyoung comes out of her room later and walks straight to the kitchen, opens the refrigerator, takes whatever food she could find and walks away bringing it.

 

 

 

“Noona? Where are you going?” Chan asks, making Soonyoung stop in her tracks.

“Uh… To the room. To eat my food.” Soonyoung answers awkwardly.

“Why don’t you join us?” Chan asks once more.

 

 

Soonyoung stares at his hopeful face then the rest of the members until her eyes locked on one of them. Her faces turns red remembering the incident earlier. She turns away quickly.

 

 

“I…I’m good. I’ll ju-just go ahead. Bye!” And she runs back to her room leaving the other members clueless toward her actions.

“Is it just me or was Soonyoung-noo-na acting weird?” Seungkwan questions no one in particular. “And gosh it’s still so weird calling him noona even though his technically a girl.” He continues.

“Let’s leave her be for awhile. She’s adjusting. We’re all adjusting.” Seungcheol replies.

 

 

They continued eating as if everything was normal but one member was lost in thoughts.

 

 

 

 

‘I have to get rid of these thoughts. I have to forget seeing him.. her.. in that state. Snap out of it Wonwoo!’

 

 

 

--

 

Soonyoung stayed in the room thinking of ways and plans to make him forget or at least to make herself forget whatever just happened earlier. Also she probably needs to figure out a way on making someone fall for her which is hard since she’s not interested in anyone at the moment.

She’s been at it for an hour now eventually she got tired and fell fast asleep.

 

 

 

The boys were starting to worry over Soonyoung since she hasn’t come out of her room for 3 hours now.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think hyung finally blew a fused, lock herself in the room and just killed herself?” Seokmin asks so innocently.

“Don’t ever think that!” Jisoo scolds the younger. “Let me check on her.” He approach his old room (Soonyoung’s room now) and knocks on the door slowly. He receives no reply and knocks again, still nothing. He decides to just enter the room warily.

 

 

 

 

 

He comes in just to see Soonyoung fast asleep on the bed, his bed.

 

“Oh! She must have been tired then.” Jisoo approaches the younger and brushes the fringe of her hair aside. He smiles at the sleeping figure.

 

 

 

‘She must be stressing out. It’s hard being a girl I supposed especially when you’re not use to it.’

 

 

 

 

He caresses her hair softly and smiles at her. He ends up letting her continue to sleep, picking up the container that Soonyoung took from the fridge along with him as he leaves.

 

He goes out of the room to see the expectant faces of the other members.

 

 

 

 

“She’s asleep. Most likely tired. Just let her rest. We’ll wake her when its lunch if she doesn’t wake up by then.” Jisoo tells them firmly. The boys nod in understanding.

He lingers one more time at the door, smiling at the memory of a sleeping Soonyoung.

 

 

 

 

‘She looked so peaceful and cute sleeping.’

 


So we got a SoonWoo and a little HoShua (is that what you call their ship? or is it SoonShua?) and sorry if there's some mistakes, I was too lazy to edit haha

-KAYE :3