-0-

Our Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A female student with light pink hair that goes by the name Vivi is impatiently waiting for her crush outside the Student Council Room during Lunch time.

“Oh look, there she is!” She begins to run up to the girl she’s pointing at with another blonde student named Jinsoul, who is her best friend.

 

“President!” Vivi yells cheerfully.

 

Yves is the dazzling and beautiful School President of Loona High.

Everyone wants to be her and on her.

She has dark hair, a perfectly sculptured face and legs to die for!

Fan girls always wait for her outside in the hallways to give her gifts or to have a chance to chit chat a little bit so they can stare at her much longer.

 

“Hey girls, didn’t I tell you before…  No running in the halls remember?” Yves smiled at them shyly and the two squealed some more.

 

“We’re sorry!  Um…. Here are some chocolate chip cookies that we made in cooking class earlier today!” shouted Vivi.

 

“They're only made for you and we baked it with love.” Jinsoul speaks calmly and passes the maroon box wrapped with a peach ribbon to Yves.

 

Yves gives them her infamous eye smile that can warm anyone’s frozen heart.

“Oh, I'm flattered… You're giving them to me?  Thank you.”

 

Her fangirls bow as they leave back to their classrooms. “Excuse us!” They said in unison.

“Keep up the good work Pres!” Vivi winks at Yves and runs off.

 

Yves P.O.V

 

Hmm, it's just me in the Council today...?  I wonder if I’ll be able to eat all of these on my own?

 

I open the door to the Student Council Office.

“... Huh?”

The door surprisingly opened easily.

“But I’m pretty sure I locked it before...?  And now it's un-locked... I don't remember ever giving anyone else the key, though...”

 

I noticed a beautiful figure sleeping on the sofa and start to sigh.

There was a girl who looked adorable sleeping, laying down like a Princess in a Fairytale… someone quite similar to Snow White.

“Hmm well doesn’t she look comfortable...?”

I smiled and got down on both knees, putting my face closer to the unawake girl, her strawberry lips with my delicate fingers.

“She looks cute when she's sleeping...” I giggle.

 

As I’m about to lean in for a kiss, the girl suddenly opens her big eyes.

“Mmm…?” She makes a lovable sound after our lips slightly touch.

 

“Oh, good morning Chuu~” I grin.

 

She looks somewhat mad?

What did I do now…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter