beginning

The Theory of Normality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Accountant by day and husband by night, Kim Junmyeon, has never known anything about relaxation. Okay, let's not overexaggerate. A honeymoon two years before was the last time he's stepped out of the country and been over 1000km away from his laptop and work folder. As a hardworking member of the firm. Junmyeon has been practically married twice. One to his beloved Jae-eun and the other to Rhie Accounting firm. Till death do them part.

One would think if you despise coffee, why would one take up a part-time job at a coffee shop? But bills have no interest in your dislikes. And that's what's forced Kim Jongin to spend eight, nearly twelve hours a day serving patriots their brewed, filtered cup of death. He's gotten used to the smell of burnt coffee beans and that's the closest he'll ever go to ingesting the attrocious plant. But maybe one day, his bills will pay themselves and he can finally travel abroad. Although, by then, there will be no bills. 

Garage bands formed by a group friends with no proffessional advice has less than a 5% chance of being successful. Someone should've at least warned Park Chanyeol that he was wasting his time but his pride was not going to allow him to strum his guitar outside subway entrances until he had enough to hire an agent. And so, his only option was to carry on with his deadbeat band. Just until he can go solo but when will that happen?

If Kim Jongdae knew modeling would be seen as prositution he would have thrown his water at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter