Chapter 2

Genie (Tell Me Your Wish)

Youngbae stands there and tries to process everything that's happening. 

Hes so entirely lost. 

As if she is reading his mind. 

Taeyeon begins to speak.

"Since you released me from my bottle. I am supposes to grant you three wishes" Taeyeon begins. 

Taeyeang thinks about it. 

He could wish use one of his wishes to keep his uncle from being king. 

"But there are a couple of rules" Taeyeon says "Rule one. You can't wish to take the power of being a leader or king from anyone" she continues.

Damn... there goes that plan. 

He thinks to himself again. 'Maybe he can wish for a bride.'

"Rule two you can't wish for love, that is something you have to find on your own" she says 

'Damn?! Can she read my mind?!' He thinks to himself. 

"If you're wondering, no I can't read your mind I just can guess what people are thinking at times by their facial expressions " Taeyeon says 

'...well .' He thinks to himself causing Taeyeon to flick his head. 

"Language!" She says puffing her cheeks some. 

Youngbae rubs his forehead slightly "Alright, Alright I'm sorry" he says

"Okay then third rule. You are not allowed to tell anyone about me being your genie" Taeyeon says 

"May I ask why?" Youngbae asks 

"Well... its the fact that if the wrong person finds out.. and gets a hold of my lamp.. they will have control of me and there will be nothing I can do about it" Taeyeon explains. "That is actually leads to the the final rule. You are to keep my lamp with you at all times" she adds

Youngbae nods and begins to remember the rules. 

Before he knows it he begins to examine Taeyeona features. 

She has beautiful brown eyes. You could probably get lost in them if you stare too long. 

Her face is really pretty and appears to be very flawless. 

He long brown hair looks soft to the touch. 

Hell even her legs look gre- 

Wait... 

HER LEGS?!

This causes Youngbae to blush darkly and look away. 

Taeyeon looks at him. Shes now the confused one.

"U-Um.. may I ask why your legs are not covered?" asks 

"Hm? What are you talking about?" She asks still very confused. 

"W-Well around here women wear ankle length dresses or skirts to cover their legs.. " he says. 

"Well... this is what I've been wearing for thousands of years" Taeyeon says looking down at her outfit. 

"W-Well I mean its a lovely outfit, but if we are going to be around each other for a while you need to cover your legs. So people dont get suspicious" he says quickly. 

Taeyeon pouts "fine" she says as she snaps her fingers. 

Her outfit changes to a long blue dress that reaches down to her ankles. The hat she wore disappeared. 

"Better master?" She asks as she snaps her fingers again causing her hair to be put in a ponytail. 

Youngbae looks at her again.

If he didn't think she didn't looked beautiful before. 

He would have been wrong shes completely gorgeous. 

"Yes, much better thank you" he says smiling some. 

"Alright now what is your first wish?" She asks. 

First wish? What he planned to wish already backfired.. 

"Actually where are we? Its a pretty small room for a king" Taeyeon says as she looks around.

"Well... I don't know actually I got lost.." Youngbae answers truthfully. 

"..." There is a short silence between the two. 

After a few seconds of silence. Its cut out by laughter. 

This causes Youngbae to jump. 

"W-Why are you laughing?!" He asks as he blushes out of embarrassment. 

"Y-Your the king y-yet you don't know the way around your own castle?" Taeyeon asks while laughing. 

This causes Youngbae to blush more out of embarrassment. 

Taeyeon then stops laughing after a few minutes and smiles. She snaps her fingers teleporting them to his room.

Youngbae blinks twice and quickly looks arouns "h-how did you do that?!" He asks yelling.

"Well I an a genie, I can teleport also!" Taeyeon says proudly. 

...man shes full of surprises. 

"Now what is your first wish?" She asks again. 

...he seriously doesn't know what to wish for.

Youngbae sighs and looks out the window. He notices its becoming dark. 

His stomach growls. 

He missed dinner.

"Well... I dunno yet" he says

Taeyeon huffs and folds her arms. "Well I just heard your stomach growl. Do you not eat properly?" She ask

"Well I was lost for most of the day" he says 

"True, very true." Taeyeon says. She then grins and snaps her fingers. 

This causes a banquet of food appear in his room.

Youngbaes jaw drops. 

All of the food looks delicious. 

Taeyeon then hears the door being kicked open. She quickly snaps her fingers causing the food to disappear. 

Youngbae looks at the door.

Its Seunghyun. 

"Taeyang are you alright I heard you ye- well then" he says cutting himself off as he looks at Taeyeon. 

"..." there a short silencebetween the three .

Seunghuyn clears his throat after a few seconds "well... sorry for interrupting" he quickly says. 

"Nononono! Its not like that!!" Youngbae quickly says. 

Seunghuyn raises an eyebrow slightly. "Um... okay then who is she?" He asks 

Youngbae stands there. He doesn't know what to say. 

Luckily Taeyeon already has a plan.

"Hello there my name is Kim Taeyeon I'm an old childhood friend of Youngbae whos gonna help him find a bride" Taeyeon lies as she bows politely. 

"Oh um.. hello I'm one of the head knights here. My name is Choi Seunghyun" Seunghyun says politely. 

"Nice to meet you" She says smiling sweetly. 

Damn... Taeyeon is good.

Seunghuyn turns to Youngbae with a slight smirk. 

Youngbae knows that smirk. 

Its a 'Shes a keeper' smirk. 

Youngbae hates those he sees them enough from Jiyong. 

Youngbae clears his throat "so how did things go with Tiffany?" He asks changing the subject. 

Seunghuyn blushes some "well.. we are supposed to meet tomorrow" he says 

Youngbae smiles "good for you, bro" he says teasingly causing Seunghuyn to blush more. 

Seunghuyn clears his throat "well sorry for bothering you both. It was nice meeting you Taeyeon." He says as he exits the room before Youngbae teaes him again. 

"Nice meeting you " Taeyeon says kindly as Seunghyun closes the door. 

She automatically snaps her finger again causing the food to appear again. 

"Eat up" Taeyeon says kindly.

Youngbae obeys and sits in a chair in front of a table full off food. 

He begins to eat cause he hasn't ate since breakfast. 

"So what did Seunghyun mean about that shes a keeper smirk?" Taeyeon asks all of the sudden. 

Youngbae stops eating. 

Crap! He forgot she could read facial expressions already.

"Well... he and my other friends always try to set me up with a girl, but fails. They dont really peak my intrest" he says truthfully causing Taeyeon to nods in understanding. 

"Well you shouldn't be too picky I mean you do need a bride" she says as she makes a cup of coffee appear and takes a sip.

Shes right. 

He shouldn't be too picky. 

Youngbae keeps eating. He soon finishes after a while causing Taeyeon to snap her fingers to make the mess disappear. 

Youngbae notcies Taeyeon didn't eat and speaks up. "You weren't hungry?" He asks 

"No well Genies don't usually eat regular food. They usually drinks a lot of coffee and eat sugar cane" Taeyeon answers as she takes a drink of coffee.  

Youngbae nods in understanding and soon yawns. 

"I see you're tired. I'll take my leave." Taeyeon says as she snaps her fingers making the cup disappear. 

"Okay, but where will you sleep?" Youngbae asks. 

"I'll sleep in my lamp. Good night! And make sure you hide the lamp!" Taeyeon says as she snaps her fingers. 

This causes her to go back into the lamp for sleep. 

"Good night, Taeyeon" Taeyang says.

He gets up out of the chair and walks over to his bed. 

He opens a drawer on the bedside table and places the lamp in drawer and closes it. 

Youngbae yawns as he goes to his closet to get ready for bed. 

~~

Sorry if this chapter is bad TT I wrote it at 3 am and forgot to publish it.