Chapter 3

Genie (Tell Me Your Wish)

The next morning.

Youngbae wakes up. Its early in the morning.

He rubs his eyes slightly to fully see everything around him.

Yeah he sees Taeyeon sitting at the foot of his bed.

"Good morning master!" Taeyeon says smiling sweetly.

This causes Youngbae to scream out of shock.

"Hm?! Are you okay master?!" Taeyeon asks out of concern.

Before Youngbae can say anything else.

His door is kicked down.

Yeah, its Jiyong.

"Tae I heard you yell are you oka- oh" Jiyong was about to finish saying but looks at Taeyeon.

Youngbae freezes out of slight shock.

While Taeyeon looks over at Jiyong.

And then the door.

The poor door.

This makes the second within two days it's been kicked down.

It must go through a lot of abuse.

"....." There is a short silence between the three.

Jiyong then smirks after the short silence and folds his arms.

Youngbae knows that smirk to well.

He hates those damn smirks

"Well now~ who do we have here Tae?" Jiyong asks teasingly.

Poor Youngbae blushes out of embarrassment again "s-shes u-um" he begins to say, but has no idea what to say.

"Hello there my name is Kim Taeyeon I'm an old childhood friend of Youngbae whos gonna help him find a bride" Taeyeon says politely using the same lie from last night as she gets off of the bed and politely bows.

Jiyong smiles "nice to meet you the names Kwon Jiyong" he says as he walks into the room fully and walls over to the bed. "Why didn't you say anything about her sooner?" He asks

"Well... she moved away when I turned 11 and she was 10" Youngbae lies also. He gets out of the bed and stretches some trying to act normal.

"Oh. Must explain why I've never met her before" Jiyong starts off. He then leans in to Youngbae "shes very cute" he whispers.

Youngbae blushes again and glares at Jiyong causing Jiyong to snicker.

Taeyeon tilts her head some.

Shes lost at the moment.

"Well anyway I came to your room to report that, sadly your uncle is moving in" Jiyong says as he rolls his eyes and folds his arms.

Youngbae groans and slightly face palms.

He doesn't like that idea.

"Hm? Who?" Taeyeon asks as she keeps her head tilted a little.

"His uncle Jafar. Aka the of the family" Jiyong answers.

"Ohh .. him I've heard about him from Youngbae" Taeyeon lies some.

"Yeah to me hes nothing much to know" Jiyong says with a sigh causing Tayeon to giggle some and Jiyong to grin a little.

Youngbae clears his throat some. "So is Jafar here already?" He asks causing Jiyong to take his atten off of Taeyeon.

"Oh yeah Jafar here already. Hes taking the room down the hall" Jiyong answers.

"Oh great" Youngbae says rolling his eyes some.

Jiyong and Taeyeon could definitely hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"Well if you want me to I'll fill his bed with worms!" Jiyong tells Youngbae.

Youngbae sees the look on Jiyongs face.

Hes serious.

"Uh.. no he'll literally kill you Ji" Youngbae says causing Jiyong to pout.

"Okay then.. I have to go spy o- I mean check up on Seunghyun" Jiyong starts as he turns to Taeyeon "nice to meet you tae number two~!" he says as he winks and walks to the door.

Taeyeon blushes a little but smile.

This causes Youngbae to clear his throat again.

Is there something in there.

Nope not at all.

But he can't have Jiyong gain a crush on Taeyeon.

Shes a genie after all she can out live him.

"Nice to meet also" Taeyeon Says kindly at Jiyong.

Jiyong waves at Youngbae as he exits the room and closes the door behind him.

Taeyeon smirks some and turns to Youngbae "so? What was with the random throat clearings?" She asks teasingly.

"Nothing. There is something in my throat" Youngbae says as he walks to his closet.

"Lies! " Taeyeon says as she snaps her fingers causing Youngbae to appear in his daily clothes.

This causes him to jump.

"Don't just randomly change my clothes!!" He exclaims some causing Taeyeon to laugh.

"I'm sorry master" she says as she continues to laugh.

Youngbae huffs slightly and fixes his cloak as he walks to the mirror to fix his hair.

Taeyeon soon stops laughing and smiles

"Hey don't you have people who help you with daily activities such as what you are doing right now?" She asks curiously.

Youngbae continues to fix his hair and answers Taeyeon. "Well yes, but I like to do these things on my own"

Taeyeon nods some and soon remembers something "By the way have you thought about your first wish yet, master?" She asks.

"To be honest... no not at all" he says

"Oh... okay then if you ever think of it and I'm not around just either call my name or tap on my lamp" she starts. "Also remember to take my lamp with you so no one finds it."

Youngbae nods in understanding and walks over to his night stand and opens the drawer.

He takes the lamp out and attaches it to his belt.

He hides the lamp with his cloak as he walks over to Taeyeon. "Ready?" He asks

"Ready? Ready for what?" Taeyeon asks tilting her head some.

"Well since you claim you are here to help me find a bride you need to stay by my side" Youngbae states.

This causes Taeyeon to blush a little.

She took it the wrong way somehow.

"N-Not like that!!" Youngbae exclaims as he blushes shyly out of embarrassment.

Taeyeon giggles some "Alright, Alright I understand now lets go!" She says happily as she gently grabs his arm and walks towards the door dragging him some.

She opens the door and drags her master out of the room and down the hall to begin their day.

Youngbae follows her.

Cause well Taeyeon is dragging him.

What the two don't know is that someone was listening into their conversation.

He begins to form a plan to take the lamp as he smirks some and walks away from the door and back to his room.

~~

Sorry its kinda short TT its been a long weekend for me.

Thanks for reading and I'll try to update soon! ^^