Who is She?

This Is Us

 

Author POV

 

After school, Krystal then decided to ask her clique about Amber to learn more about the latter.

 

“Hey girls, do you know the girl sitting beside me during math class? What’s her name?” She asked.

 

“ I think her name is Amber, why are you asking about her anyways?” Luna replied.

 

“I’m just curious, I’m just trying to be more sociable and stuff… you know.” Yeah Krystal you’re totally doing this to become more    

                  sociable, totally.


 

“But i also heard from others that she’s a weirdo, she freaks out for nothing every single time.” Sulli added.


 

“Isn’t she your classmate Krystal? You should know more about her than us.” Luna asked.


 

“I know right! Krystal you’re being really suspicious now.” Sulli exclaimed.

 

“Are you hi-” Just when the two girls were about question Krystal any further, Victoria saved her .

“Alright guys it’s time to go, Luna and Sulli, don’t you all have to go for your volleyball practice?”

 

“OH SHUCKS! Cmon let’s go! We’re gonna be scolded by coach!”


 

Victoria POV


 

I wonder what’s up with Krystal and Amber, i rarely see Krystal being interested about anyone…

 

“Thanks Vic haha, those two are really gonna be the death of me sometimes.”

 

“Same, i still remember back then when i had a little crush on Nickhun and they were going around and announcing it to the whole world haha.”

 

“Luckily you sent them away or they would definitely start interrogating me haha… erm i mean i definitely don’t have a crush on Amber...haha…i’m just a little curious that’s all!”

 

Oh Krystal, maybe you haven’t realise it yourself, but i’m really interested in seeing what would happen to both of you.


 

“ Ah i see, hmm… I’ve actually seen Amber quite a few times when i was younger, her parents and mine are old friends. However, i haven’t really talk to her before… Actually, i’ve never seen her speaking to other people before, but i do recall that she has a butler called Leeteuk, maybe you can ask him more about Amber? I remember seeing him sending Amber to school via the side gate every morning.”



 

Krystal POV


 

“Thanks for the information Vic!”

 

Hmm, i guess i’ll have to wait till tomorrow to ask this Leeteuk about Amber.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 

Author POV


 

The next day, Krystal waited at the side gate and after seeing Amber getting off the car, Krystal approached the car.


 

“Hello Leeteuk-ssi my name is Krystal, i’m Amber’s classmate. I was wondering if i could speak with you privately after school today about Amber…? I want to know more about her you see…”


 

Leeteuk POV

 

This lady wants to speak with me about Amber? I’ve never seen any of her classmate wanting to know more about Amber hmm… this is interesting…

 

“Okay Krystal-ssi, i’ll meet you at the gate at 5pm later.”  

 

I wonder what would happen.. maybe… just maybe… Amber can finally find someone that cares for her…



 

Amber POV

 

During math class…


 

Why does the girl on my right keeps staring at me… Does she want something? Did i do something…?

Wait why is she moving nearer to me now?! Nonono…

 

Not liking my personal space getting invaded, i moved my table further behind.



 

Krystal POV



 

Actually, she’s pretty handsome… her side profile looked so good...but i’m sure front view is even better… her fringe was covering her eye most of the time…her nostrils are little bigger but it’s cute…

 

OMG Krystal stop it! I’m sounding more and more like a stalker after meeting her…


 

I should smile so that she would think that i’m friendly right, yes i should smile hehe… why did she not look at me at all though… I’m pretty sure i had my best smile on?


 

Ok, you know what? I’m gonna move closer to her, maybe she would notice me then. But i’m not desperate for her attention ok, i’m just trying to be sociable… i’m pretty sure she wants to be my friend too… right????



 

And i moved closer.

 

And she moved her desk further away?!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WTF?!!!!! Do i look like some virus????!!!!!! And she haven’t even looked at me in the eye before!

 

Goodness, someone remind me why am i even trying so hard?




 

During class, i made a few more attempts to get closer to her but to no avail TT it all failed zzzz.



 

Alright Amber Liu, i would not give up!!!!!!!! I would make you come to me willingly one day!Just you waitttttt!




 

At 5PM…




 

As agreed, i met Leeteuk-ssi at 5pm and we went to a nearby cafe together to talk more about Amber.



 

“So, Leeteuk-ssi, i’ve been really curious about Amber you know… she’s very different from others…everybody is calling her a weirdo in school and all but why is she so different from others…? For example, she doesn’t even talk to others and not even any eye contact? Rest assured, i’m not going to harm her or anything, i’m just really curious and we are classmates after all and i guess we need to care for each other…?”

 

Upon hearing what i said, he chuckled and then sighed.



 

Leeteuk POV



 

She’s right and probably everyone has realised by now that Amber is different, very different from others.

 

After serving the Liu’s for so long, i’ve never seen anyone being so interested in Amber’s life apart from her own family…

 

It always breaks my heart seeing how alone Amber is, people judging her everytime, and treating her like an outcast…I’ve always treated Amber like my own daughter and i really hope she can find someone who cares for her…

 

Krystal-ssi seemed like a good person that i can entrust Amber with. I should tell her about Amber’s story.

 

“You see Krystal-ssi, Amber is erm… very unique since she was a baby… at the age of three, she was diagnosed with…”






 

Amber POV


 

As i walked down the hallway in school, there would always be people calling me a freak, weirdo and retard. But i’m used to it… since young…everybody would call me that… it’s okay, i’m used to it…i like to be alone anyways… in my own world..i’m different from others after all…since young, my doctor told me i’m a little different from others, that i have the…




 

Thank you all for reading this fanfic! Second update of the day:) ENJOY^^

 

P.s. i’ll try to update everyday hehe but i’m a very slow person so the updates might not be very long hehe but i’ll try to write longer chapters.