The Girl on My Left

This Is Us

 

Krystal POV

 

There we go again, another day of school, random confessions made to me again. Every day as I walked down the hallway, there would be random confessions made to me, and honestly, I was so tired from all these nonsensical confessions made. I mean like how can they just approach me and confess to me when I don’t even know them personally? I was aware that they have always called me the ice princess because I always seemed to be cold to other but seriously, I’m just shy in front of strangers that I don’t talk much in class and coincidentally, when I don’t smile, I look an ice princess with an icy aura.

 

Today’s first period is...let me check…math class…  Great, I totally at it no joke. What a great way to start the day, YAY-.-

 

You see, there were a few reasons why math class was the class I dislike most.

Firstly, I just at math.

Secondly, my classmates sitting beside me were always chatting like no tomorrow and I mean literally like no tomorrow that I can’t concentrate at all!

Thirdly, math .

And fourth, math is complicated.

And fifth, math is not my cup of tea.

And sixth, math is killing my brain cells.

Lastly, don’t you dare question the legitimacy of my reasons.  ^^

 

 

 

“Hey Siwon, have you seen the girl is class N?”

“You mean the cheerleader?

“Yeah, she’s hot right? I really want to know her!”

“HAHA I already have her number you are too slow bro~”

“What the hell man! Just you wait, I’ll definitely be the one to take her on a date first hmpf!”

“No! I’m the one who is going to ask her out, stay on your lane bro!”

“Dream on! I’ll be the one to-“

 

“Stop it.” I said abruptly, interrupting their stupid conversation.

“I’m going to change my seat.”

 

After that, I immediately took my bag and went to the corner of the class, leaving Siwon and Suho confused about the situation.

I saw an empty seat and sat down since this seat was probably unoccupied anyways.

 

Finally some peace and silence in class~ I was so glad I changed my seat!

I wondered who was sitting beside me so I turned my head to the right and took a look at the guy on my right…hmm… I guess he’s a nerd… he was reading a thick book… wait… is that a dictionary?! Why would he read a dictionary and it’s not even in Korean or English… It’s in French…

Alright never mind that, let’s take a look on my left.

 

 

On my left side, all I saw was someone sleeping on the table. Is this person a guy or a girl though? His/her body looked too small to be a guy but his/her shoulder was broad and slightly muscular...not too muscular like a guy’s but just right…I wonder what would it feel like to have a piggyback ride on that back…

What the hell! What am I thinking-.-

Anyways, back to the topic, since this person was back facing me, I couldn’t tell his/her gender… he/she had beautiful black, short hair though ^^

 

 

Soon, class started. The person on my left finally woke up and turned her back. Yes, she is a girl. Although she has an androgynous look, I could tell that she is a girl due to her feminine features and even though she’s flat, yes she does have s okay.

 

As we were trying to complete the math questions in class, I had several questions that I did not know how to do. Thus, I turned to my left and asked her about it.  Yeah Krystal you just want know more about this mysterious girl, admit it!

 

“Hey I’m Krystal, I’m stuck at the third question, do you know how to do it?”  Yes! That was an excellent question. She would definitely reply you;)

Right…?

 

 

 

 

Nothing. She said nothing. Seriously she said NOTHING.

 

OMG that was the most awkward 10 seconds of my life e.e

Was I not friendly enough? Or was I too soft? Maybe she’s too focused on solving the questions?

Have I mentioned how charming she looked when she’s doing math?

When she’s doing math, she looked so concentrated on what she’s doing and it looked like she’s in her own world having lots of fun. The way she did math almost made me thought that math was some kind of paradise.

 

After the awkward silence, I decided to try again to grab her attention. I’m not someone who would give up easily after all.

 

I tapped on her shoulder. What she did next was unexpected. She jumped out of her seat like a scared cat and ran out of class!

 

I was left utterly confused and the rest of the class having witnessed what happened, just looked at me clueless about what happened.

 

After recovering from the shock, I replayed what I saw just now and I was sure that I caught a glimpse of her eyes, her dark brown orbs. They looked really empty but at the same time so mesmerizing, so beautiful. Her eyes would bore into you and out your soul.

 

From that point onwards, I knew she was different, she was so special, so beautiful. I was determined to find out more about her.

 

 

Amber POV

 

I ran all the way to the toilet after she touched me.

What was that?

No, I wasn’t experiencing sensory overload.

She tapped on my shoulder and I felt a jolt of electricity?

Nah… maybe I’m just imagining things.

 

 

Thank you my dear readers for supporting this fanfic hehe, please do comment,subscribe and upvote this fic! Krystal’s gonna have a hard time reaching out to Amber mwhahahaaha ;) Stay tune for the next chapter!