Intoxicate.

Gunmetal

TAEMIN

 

As I exit the bus, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girl next to me exit with me as well. I brushed this off as a coincidence and attempted to blend in with the sea of citizens at the stop.

 

I continued to feel the presence of the girl behind me, and I tried to take the oddest twists and turns in order to part with her. However, with every turn she seemed to get even closer, follow in an even hotter pursuit.

 

When I finally thought I had lost her, I began my way to the area of the warehouse. Once I reached the small cove and was about 600 feat away from the warehouse I heard a rustle behind me and my hand immediately went for the pistol in my back pocket.

 

“I know you’ve been following me.” I growled.

 

To my surprise, the girl immediately stepped out into my field of vision, holding a pistol of her own.

 

++++++

 

IRENE

 

I broke out in cold sweat, shocked from the sudden transformation before me. It took me everything not to drop my gun, but I held my stance.

 

“What is your identity.”

 

The man raised his dark eyebrow,

 

“Lee Taemin. Leave it as the last name you’ll ever learn. Shoot me, I dare you.”

 

He pressed his head even harder onto the pistol, the left corner of his lip curling up into a smirk. His gaze was hypnotic, persuading me, asking me to give in. I was enchanted, I started to drift into that gaze, slowly lowering my pistol until it hit the ground. His lips curled even farther, knowing all too well that I was losing and that he ultimately won.

 

He got closer to me, until his face was inches away from mine, until his body was dangerously close. His scent was musky and smelled of pine, it was addicting and I immediately longed for more. At that moment, I didn’t know myself. Taemin’s presence was so dark, so extremely y.

 

He leaned towards my ear and whispered,

“I knew you wouldn’t do it.”

 

His soft lips brushed against my ears as he spoke, my eyes closed in a trance. I opened my mouth to respond, but within a split second he met his lips with mine with such force, that I had to take a step back.

 

His touch was even more exhilarating than his electrifying kiss, a hand tracing a path down to the square of my back, the other interlacing with my hair. I gasped slightly when he pulled at it, pulling him closer by his shirt collar.

 

He quickly deepened the kiss, brushing his tongue across my bottom lip and I part my lips in response. His tongue began to graze against my own. They began fighting for dominance, reflecting the movements of our bodies as we pressed closer against each other.

 

My fingers began to reach for the buttons on the shirt, but I was interrupted. He took my wrists in his hands, stopping me from continuing. He pulled away, still close enough to where our heads touched, making eye contact with me from under his thick lashes. He leaned towards my ear again, making sure to graze his lips against it as he whispered,

 

Who are you.”

 

He was too much. His scent, his movements, his presence was surreal. The aura around him dripped with iness, my mind already married to the idea of him. I didn’t know what it was about him, but he had me by the collar. I was already addicted to the man before me. That was the day my journey with Lee Taemin started, that was just the beginning of the chaos that was to come.

 

“Choi Irene.” I murmured, my eyelids fluttering.  

 

I had just met Gunmetal.

The serial killer. The dark. The dangerous.

Lee Taemin.

And he already had me hooked.

+++++

AUTHORS NOTE
sorry for such a short chapter today, tomorrows update will be much much longer! but hey hey things are heating up and moving fast, but hey who can blame Irene? It's Taemin we are talking about kekek.