Wavering

War Over You

You were in Joon's arms on the way to the hostpital when you absently tightened your grip around his neck. "I'm scared." You buried your face in his chest and Joon swallowed.

He couldn't understand why his face suddenly got hot or why his heart beat starting quickening.

*Maybe I'm catching a cold.*

He looked down at you and you. Your eyes were closed and your breathing was slow and steady.

*Was she asleep?*

He walked into the hostpital then and told the lady behind the counter that you had a broken ankle. There was no wait and you were brought back immediately.

The doctor had you taken to the x-ray room.

Joon was waiting patiently next to your bed. You had your eyes open and were looking at the ceiling.

The doctor walked in and put your x-rays on a light board. "It's broken pretty bad. Almost like someone grabbed it and snapped it in half." Changsun looked up and your eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" Joon asked.

"You can't do this with tripping. This is diliberate." Changsun looked at you. You swallowed and avoided his gaze.

He sighed. "We can fix it. But you'll have to stay off your feet for awhile."

"But what about ballet?" You asked.

"I'm sorry. Just give yourself time for your ankle to heal."

You solemnly nodded.

"We have to reset your ankle but you'll be alseep for that part."

You nodded again.

A nurse came in and set an IV next to you. She put the needle in one of the veins on the top of your hand. You gritted your teeth from the pain.

Joon soothingly touched your hand and you looked at him.

"I'm right here."

You slightly smiled. Immediately your eyes started to droop. Before you passed out you gripped his hand.

"Don't leave me." You whispered and fell asleep.

Joon was looking at you. The doctor rolled over in his chair and picked your ankle up. It was twisted wrongly. In one quick motion he twisted it back. Tears fell down your face and you whimpered.

Even though you wouldn't remember this. The pain was here and now and your body was reacting to it.

Changsun reached out and wiped your tears away. *I'm here.* Your grip on his hand tightened when the doctor moved your ankle again.

"Can't you do that more gently?" He hissed.

The doctor looked up at him. "Mian."

He started wrapping the the ankle in a white cloth then with wet plaster. Just until your ankle was healed enough for a shoe.

"How long until her ankle is healed?"

"Months."

Changsun sighed. He didn't like killing cripples. Maybe he could put it off until you healed. But months? He didn't have that long.

Just then he received a txt message.

I know you have her.

Joon frowned. His boss knew he had her alone. *Crap.*

He looked back at your sleeping face.

"You can take her home today."

Joon nodded and picked you up.

He was given crutches and he hooked them on his arm and carried you out of the building.

He found and empty bench and didn't see anyone around. He sat you on it and placed the crutches next to you.

His hands reached up and went around your throat. But he couldn't tightened his hands. Your eyes fluttered open and he caught his breath. He knew he couldn't do it with you looking at him. He removed his slender fingers from your throat and brushed your hair back.

"Changsun." A tear fell down your face and Joon was taken aback. "I'm scared." You slung your arms around him and cried in his chest.

His arms were awkwardly hanging out but after a moment he placed them around you and pulled you closer.

"I'm here." He soothed and rubbed your hair. "I'm here." he looked up and caught eyes with G.O. G.O smirked and went back into the shadows.

Joon tried to ignore and just comforted you.

Then and there he felt himself wavering between killing you and saving you.

_______

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to comment!

XDDDDDDDDDD