BONUS 2

지금, 우리 (Now, We)

Ok so idek how I made this deadline and I'm having wifi troubles on top of that so be proud of me please. And for those of you who voted 'No' for , it's at the end so you can just skip it if you want. There's only one warning (hilight to see): cumplay

Please let me know how I did, it's my second attempt at writing , my first attempt is here; a kaisoo Valentine's Day pwp, please check it out. Alright, I'll stop talking now, ENJOY!


“These...they all have your head fully in them!” Baekhyun flicks between the photos that he’s just been sent.

 

Chanyeol cranes his neck over to see the screen but it’s a futile action because he’s halfway across the room, guitar in his lap. “Uh...is that a bad thing?”

 

“No, Yixing said that your head got cut off in the first picture, remember? Which led to you moving with me still on your lap, embarrassing the hell out of me. He’s gonna pay for this!”

 

Chanyeol strums a few random strings, “Well, I rather enjoyed it, if I’m being honest. You have a very nice .”

 

Baekhyun feels his face flush, “I-uh, well, thanks but that’s not the point. He lied to us, that little sneak!”

 

“But he had good intentions. And he helped make you realize that you were secretly in love with me.”

 

“I guess, but I wouldn’t say I was in love with you at that time, more like interested in you. I couldn’t be too sure, I mean I didn’t know enough about you like if you liked cucumber or something else unforgivable.”

 

“Baek, I do like that, Is that a dealbreaker?” Chanyeol raises his brow, “And remember, you claimed to love me.”

 

Baekhyun nods, lips in a tight line, “I do, a lot, which is why I’ll overlook this terrible sin and pretend you didn’t just say that.”

 

“But they’re so refreshing, I love them. I’ll make you like them too.”

 

“That’ll never happen, the texture is unbearable, I feel like I’m dying when I eat it.”

 

“How about we go get a dish that has cucumber and eat it together?”

 

“How about no.”

 

“This strong reaction is making me very curious, I just wanna see you eat some now.”

 

“No, it’s nasty!”

 

“Then I’ll buy some and when you’re sleeping, I’ll just put it in your mouth to get a genuine reaction. For all I know, this is just an act.”

 

“You wouldn’t.” Chanyeol nods, mischievous grin still resting on his lips. “You demon, I’m never sleeping around you again.”

 

“I love doing this.”

 

“What, making me suffer?”

 

“No, saying things just to get a reaction out of you. It always works.”

 

“So you’re not really gonna do it?”

 

“No, baby, I’m not gonna violate you with cucumbers.” He smiles at Chanyeol’s words until his boyfriend opens his mouth again. “Your body is a temple and should only be violated by my- Ow, don’t be so violent.” Chanyeol nurses his cheek after the abuse he just received from a pillow to the face. Needless to say, there wasn’t actually any abuse done.

 

“Anyway, Yixing did do something right. He brought us together to create this amazing relationship. One where I’m threatened with evil vegetables, but still, amazing.” He taps his index fingers against each other, “So, I was thinking something before and now that I saw those photos, I’m certain that we should do it.”

 

“Do what?” Chanyeol is playing something that sounds like a familiar tune now.

 

“Well we clearly needed some help in the beginning, right? We wouldn’t have made it without our friend’s meddling so now we’re gonna pay it forward.”

 

“Pay it...to who, exactly?”

 

“Can’t you guess?” Baekhyun’s gaze is expectant but Chanyeol just slowly shakes his head. “My friend is head over heels for yours and you really didn’t notice?”

 

Chanyeol’s face lights up in realization. “Oh, Jongdae and Minseok?” Baekhyun nods enthusiastically. “Are you sure Minseok is interested?”

 

“No, but that’s our first order of business, get ready Yeollie Boy.”

 

“I...don’t like the sound of that.”

 

“Why not? That’s your secret agent name.”

 

“Baekhyun, if we’re gonna have secret agent names, can you please come up with something better?”

 

“What, you don’t like it? You’re Yeollie Boy and I’m Prince Baek, don’t they sound good together?”

 

“Uh…” Chanyeol wants to reject it but Baekhyun is pouting, bottom lip tucked in. “Yeah, you’re right, they do sound good together.”

 

Baekhyun bursts out laughing, “I’m kidding, we’re not going by code names. And if we were, they’d definitely be better. But thank you for giving in to me anyway”

 

“I’m a er for you, fortunately and unfortunately.”

 

“It’s only fortunate for me.” He winks at Chanyeol.

 

~

 

“It’s almost time for graduation, what if Minseok misses out on the love of his life because he was too blind to Jongdae’s affection? We have to take this seriously, true love is on the line here.”

 

“Baekhyun, that’s all well and good, but why are we wearing disguises?” Chanyeol pulls his mask under his chin and takes in an unfiltered breath.

 

“Oh, that. I texted Jongdae and Minseok each, separately, to come here because we’re all gonna meet up. But, obviously, we’re not. You and I will just watch from afar and see what happens when they’re forced to be together.” Baekhyun’s crinkle in his eyes let Chanyeol know he was smiling under the mask at how genius his plan was.

 

It took several more minutes before the first person, Minseok, showed up.

 

“Yeol, he’s here. Minseok at two o’clock.”

 

“That’s...not how those directions work. He’s actually at twelve since he’s directly-”

 

“Never mind that, just pay attention. Let’s see what he does.”

 

Minseok takes a seat at a vacant table, perfectly within their view. “He’s sitting down.”

 

“I know that, I can see that Yeol.”

 

“Just being thorough.”

 

They wait an uneventful five more minutes for Jongdae to walk in, sporting a baseball cap and hoodie, and he looks around confused. He’s clearly expecting to see a table full of loudmouths and not a calm, serene cafe, void of them. He then catches sight of Minseok and hesitates for a couple seconds before walking over, cautiously.

 

Minseok looks up and greets him before looking back at his phone and Jongdae greets him back, shyly, before sitting, pulling out his phone as well. Baekhyun watches like a hawk for something more to happen but nothing does. A few minutes later he gets a text from Jongdae that reads; where u at ??, causing him to roll his eyes, but he gets an idea. They’ll actually have to interact once they realize that no one else is coming to save them from each other.

 

B: can’t make it, the rest can’t either, so it’s just u and minnie :(



J: well then i’m outta here ( ╯_╰ )

 

B: why? ┱ ┲

 

J: don’t act ignant, i’m out

 

Baekhyun almost springs up from his seat to tell Jongdae to sit the down, but he remembers he’s supposed to be invisible. All he and Chanyeol can do is watch as Jondae says bye to Minseok and he gets up to leave too.

 

“So...that didn’t exactly work out.”

 

Baekhyun deadpans at him, “I know Chanyeol, I was here!”

 

“So...what to do now?”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes narrowed in determination. “I have a new approach in mind. You see, the main problems here were that their phones allowed them to ignore each other and the fact that they were free to just leave. So now I know what we need to do.”

 

“Uh huh.” Chanyeol nods, sipping his frap.

 

“We need to take their phones away and, most importantly, we need to trap them. Lock them up somewhere!”

 

“Uhh...that’s kind of illegal.”

 

“Don’t worry, they’ll thank us in the end. I know exactly how I want my birthday to go now, we’ll do it at my party. But I think we should tell everyone else, we’re gonna need help. Yixing is perfect for this. And Kyungsoo. Yeah, this’ll work.”

 

“This is a bit crazy though.”

 

“Yeah, but I really wanna try it. You’ll help me, right?”

 

“Under one condition, you do something I want in return.”

 

“What?”

 

“Meet my family.”

 

“That’s not proportionate, meeting your family is a big thing!”

 

“I know, but you’re gonna do it anyway, and they keep bugging me, especially mom. It’s like she’s deemed you her second son. ‘When’s Baekhyunee coming over, don’t keep him away from us.’ Yoora even teased me, saying that I must be lying about us dating.”

 

Baekhyun has to hold back a snort, despite Chanyeol’s pouty face, it was pretty funny. “Okay but...I want another thing for my birthday then.”

 

“Anything. What is it?”

 

“Remember you said that. I can’t tell you yet though, it’ll ruin the surprise.”

 

“But if I’m giving you the gift, how is it a surprise for me while you know?”

 

“Oh, you’ll see.”

 

“Baekhyun, don’t be planning something weird again. What is it?”

 

“Not telling. Just remember, you already agreed.”

 

“Fine.”, Chanyeol sighs in defeat, not knowing what fate awaits him.

 

Baekhyun actually has no idea what he wants and is just saying it to scare Chanyeol. Clearly, it’s working.

 

~

 

So it turns out that Baekhyun will actually have to deliver on his end of the deal. Chanyeol had called him earlier and informed him that his mother is cooking dinner for them tomorrow night and she’s very excited to meet Baekhyun. He wants hide in his room, maybe even under Kyungsoo’s bed, for the weekend so he doesn’t have to go but he knows his gifts are on the line.

 

What was he supposed to wear? What should he do to his hair? What would be the best greeting? Should he bring a gift? If so, what?

 

“Uh, should I come back later? You seem kinda...preoccupied.”

 

It takes Baekhyun a moment to gather that the voice is talking to him and he hurriedly apologizes to the customer, taking care of what they need, which is a green tea.

 

Luckily, it’s time for his fifteen minute break. He’s been distracted all day with thoughts of the impending situation. Kyungsoo is waiting for him in their usual spot in the small break room and they’re the only two there.

 

“Soo soo, I need you to distract me. All I keep thinking about is meeting Chanyeol’s parents and how disastrous it’ll turn out to be.” He lays his head face first on the table, dramatically.

 

“Well, this is perfect, because I’ve been waiting to tell you this all day and it’ll definitely distract you.” Kyungsoo says excitedly and Baekhyun peels his face off of the table to look at him, waiting. “Jongin and I, we did it.”

 

“Did what?” There are lots of things they could’ve done, why is Kyungsoo being so vague?

 

Kyungsoo rolls his owlish eyes, “You know what I mean.”

 

“If I did, then would I need to ask?”

 

“Well, ask yourself, what do people usually mean when they say that?”

 

“I don’t know anyone who says that.” Baekhyun reasons.

 

“Baekhyun, I’m so close to slapping you.”

 

“Just say it plainly!” He whines.

 

“Fine, we had !” Kyungsoo goes red when he realizes his volume level, so used to just yelling anything at Baekhyun.

 

“Oh, wow.” Baekhyun blinks, “This is big. Congratulations, Jongin is hot as .”

 

“Thanks. I don’t know how we actually waited this long. Jongin wanted to do it literally the first week we got together but, I don’t know if you remember me telling you this, I wanted to wait three months, just to be sure about everything. He tried to pretend he was unbothered by it, for my sake, but I could tell, he was so obvious. I’m telling you, this man’s thirst level is unmatched.”

 

“How...was it?” Baekhyun feels nosy asking that but he and Kyungsoo tell each other everything else anyway.

 

“It was like,” He searches for the right words, “the best experience of my life.” He notes Baekhyun’s raised brow. “I’m serious, I felt so connected to him. Nothing else can recreate that feeling for me.” Baekhyun has a very perplexed look on his face now. “What are you thinking about?”

 

“Maybe, me and Chanyeol should...do it.”

 

“If you’re not absolutely certain, then don’t. You don’t look too sure.”

 

“I’m not, but, what if he’s like Jongin and is pretending not to be bothered by it?”

 

“If he is then that’s a good thing, he’s not pushing you to do anything.”

 

“Hmm, I guess you’re right.” Baekhyun looks down, ashamed, “I’m still not ready yet.”

 

“That’s fine, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo assures him, placing a hand over his and giving it a squeeze.

 

“But the connection you talked about, I still want to feel that with him somehow.”

 

“Well, don’t forget, there are other things you can do without going all the way.”

 

“You’re right.”

 

“Shall we devise a plan?” There's a twinkle in Kyungsoo’s eye.

 

Baekhyun smiles mischievously, “Yes.”

 

~

 

He thinks he’s dressed well; jeans and a t-shirt with a cardigan over. He’d initially chosen a pair of slacks but when he’d sent the picture to his friends he’d gotten responses that ranged from “no” to “you’re not going to a damn job interview”, so he’d switched them out. He did a side part and combed his short hair out of his face, feeling a little like he was going to a job interview to be honest. He guesses that the job would be taking care of Chanyeol’s heart.

 

He stops in the middle of putting his shoes because wow, that was cheesy. Maybe Sehun has a point, he can no longer judge Kyungsoo and Jongin.

 

Chanyeol arrives not too long after, giving him a pleased once over once the door is opened. ”You look great. Cuter than ever.”

 

Baekhyun just grumbles and walks out to the elevator, leaving Chanyeol to follow. He wants to return the compliment to Chanyeol but he’s too discontent to do so. He continues sulking all the way outside.

 

“You know, “Chanyeol says while hailing a taxi for them, “If you really don’t wanna go, we don’t have to.”

 

“It’s not that, it’s just…” Baekhyun shifts his eyes to the side, stealing a glance at the taller. “I’m afraid that they won’t like me.” His words are barely audible but Chanyeol’s ears still picks the up. Maybe it’s because they’re so big, Baekhyun thinks to himself.

 

“Baekhyun, listen to me, it really doesn’t matter.”

 

“Huh?” That’s not what he expected Chanyeol to say.

 

“If we walk into the house and my family hates you, thinks you’re the worst possible choice of boyfriend, think you’re dragging me down-

 

“Okay, chill, I think I get the gist.”

 

“Sorry, but yeah, even if they don’t like you it wouldn’t matter because I like you and I have the final say here. Ah, finally.” Chanyeol has successfully flagged down a cab and they both slide into the backseat.

 

“So you’re saying that if your parents told you to break up with me, you wouldn’t?

 

“Nope. I love you.”

 

“You can’t disobey your parents for me.”

 

“Yes, I can. What’s wrong, were you hoping to pull some self sabotage as a way of letting me down easy?” Chanyeol teases.

 

“Chanyeol, don’t joke about this, I don’t wanna come in between your family.”

 

“Babe, you’re worrying too much, again. This situation is purely hypothetical, they’ll love you, trust me.” Chanyeol smooths his thumb over the skin in between Baekhyun’s eyebrows. “Telling you that was supposed to make you feel better but instead it just created a deeper wrinkle in your forehead.”

 

Baekhyun goes from suppressing a squeal at the new pet name to glaring in a fraction of a second. “A what? I do not have wrinkles, Park Chanyeol. I don’t work so hard on my skincare regimen for you to throw around false claims like this.”

 

“Okay, I’m sorry, I made it up.” He didn’t, Baekhyun’s forehead wrinkles whenever he puts on a worried expression and it’s cute.

 

“Yeah, you did.” Baekhyun pecks his cheek, “But I forgive you.”

 

“Your hands are sweating.”

 

Baekhyun blushes, “Yeah, sorry.”

 

Chanyeol grabs his hands and Baekhyun is confused as to where this is going until Chanyeol rubs them on his own shirt. “There, they’re dry now.”

 

“Chanyeol, that’s-

 

“Gross? I don’t mind, I don’t need to impress them, remember?”

 

“Thanks, that’s sweet...but still gross.”

 

Chanyeol is just happy to have distracted him for the time being.

 

~

 

“Wow, nice house.” Baekhyun says under his breath as they close the gate behind them.

 

“Thanks, I built it.” That earns Chanyeol a slap on the arm.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“How do you know I didn’t build this, huh?”

 

“You told me you grew up here, how are you gonna build it as a baby?”

 

“Mmm, I did it again.” Chanyeol nods, fishing keys out of his pocket.

 

“Did what?”

 

Chanyeol unlocks and cracks open the door, “Successfully distracted you.” He opens it fully and steps in, waiting for Baekhyun to follow.

 

“It smells good in here.” Baekhyun points out as they take their coats off. As he’s bending down to take his shoes off he’s confronted with a black ball of fluff running straight for him.

 

“Ah ah, Toben, sit.” Chanyeol commands the puppy and he obeys but still looks up excitedly at Baekhyun, waiting.

 

“It’s okay,“ Baekhyun reaches a hand out to pet the toy poodle, cooing, “He just wants to play, right, you wanna play with me. You’re a good boy, Tobennie!”

 

Chanyeol huffs, “You never pet me like that.”

 

Before Baekhyun can address that weird statement he hears a girl’s voice shouting from somewhere in the house.

 

“Is that my lovely baby brother I hear?” She rounds the corner and Baekhyun swears he’s looking at a prettier, shorter, version of Chanyeol. He has to remind himself that Chanyeol said she’s older and, therefore, they aren’t twins. “It’s so nice to see you.”

 

“Uh, yeah, why are you talking like that, noona?” Chanyeol places his shoes in the closet and holds his hand out for Baekhyun’s.

 

“I’m being polite in front of our guest. Should I give you a different greeting?” Yoora’s words hold an unspoken threat that even Baekhyun can feel.

 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, “No. And this is-”

 

“Baekhyun, I know, you never shut up about him. I can’t believe you weren’t lying, he’s such a cutie.” She smiles at him and Baekhyun can feel himself go beet red.

 

He gives a shy, “Thank you.”

 

“Are you falling for my sister?” Chanyeol accuses. “Noona, stop trying to steal my boyfriend!” Chanyeol puls Baekhyun behind him dramatically.

 

“Shut up, come to the table, mom and dad are waiting.” She leads the way into the dining room.

 

Baekhyun wants to continue hiding behind Chanyeol’s back but he knows he can’t unless he wants to be seen as rude so he steps out to greet his parents. They both look at him expectantly with smiles resting on their lips. Maybe it won’t be so bad after all.

 

“Hello.” He gives a ninety degree bow and he feels Chanyeol pull him back up, clearly thinking it a bit much. “I’m Baekhyun, thank you for inviting me to your beautiful home.” He knows he sounds stiff but it can’t be helped.

 

“Oh, he’s even more adorable in person.” Chanyeol’s mother praises.

 

Baekhyun’s blush that had just died down is back, “Thank you, Chanyeol’s mom.”

 

“No, just call me mom. You’re family now.”

 

Chanyeol groans, “Mom, please.”

 

She ignores him, “I’m Youngmi and this is Chanyeol’s father, Sungjin.”

 

The man nods at him, “Nice to meet you.”

 

“Nice to meet you, too.” Baekhyun bows again, but this time, it’s just forty five degrees.

 

“Come on, guys, sit down.” Yoora says, chopsticks already in hand, looking impatient.

 

That’s when Baekhyun notices the spread on the table and Chanyeol gestures for them to sit side by side, across from his mother and Yoora. He looks at each dish, noting what’s there. When he sees dakgangjeong, he knows he’s won the lotto, but then his eyes scan over... “Is that…?”

 

Youngmi finds what his eyes are focusing on, “Oi sobagi, yes! I thought it would be perfect since summer is just around the corner.”

 

Baekhyun just continues to stare at the offending side dish. Of course he would be cursed to eat ing stuffed cucumber kimchi. And on this day, this occasion.

 

“Have you never had it before?” Yoora asks.

 

He shakes his head a little too eagerly, hoping he can be excused from eating it.

 

Chanyeol’s father chimes in now, “It’s very refreshing, you’ll love it, try some!”

 

Well .

 

“I…” He can’t just tell Chanyeol’s mother that he doesn’t like what she cooked. “I can’t handle spicy food.”

 

His mother dismisses his concern, “Oh, neither can Chanyeol. I didn’t make anything here spicy, don’t worry, dear.”

 

. Okay, he just has to grin and bear it unless he wants to be boyfriendless before the night is over.

 

Baekhyun can’t see Chanyeol’s face as he hasn’t looked to his side, not wanting to look like he was asking for help. He can totally handle himself. He picks up his chopsticks, resolve clear on his face, and plucks a cucumber chunk off of the plate, slowly bringing it to his lips.

 

The initial tase is...great. Chanyeol’s mother has seasoned it perfectly and who can say no to some well done kimchi? Not him...except for when he has to bite down and there’s cucumber mixed with said kimchi. Now, after the horrid crunch and as the texture touches his tongue, he wants to say no. He’s not sure if he wants to chew quickly or slowly so he ends up with some sloppy rhythm, just wanting to make the food disappear.

 

Chanyeol must sense his distress because he puts a hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder a couple seconds later, “You can stop now, I know you don’t like it. My mom won’t be mad. You’re not mad right, mom?”

 

Chanyeol’s mother isn’t really sure what’s going on but agrees that she isn’t mad, nonetheless.

 

Baekhyun hesitantly puts the rest of the sad little piece onto his plate, “Ah, I’m not saying that you- uh, I mean, you cook very well, but I don’t eat cucumber.”

 

“Oh, that’s perfectly fine. I’ll remember that for next time. Just eat whatever you’re comfortable eating, this dinner is for you, don’t feel pressured to eat something you don’t like.”

 

Relief washes over Baekhyun. “Okay, thank you.”

 

The first thing he puts onto his plate is some of the dakgangjeong and once he takes a bite, he swears he’s ascended to heaven. Oh, he’s totally stealing Chanyeol’s mother from him. His own mother is the only one who can make it this well, how the hell did he get so lucky. “I’m gonna get fat here.”

 

Everyone at the table bursts out into fits of laughter. “You and me both.”, Yoora says.



At the end of dinner, after they’ve basically inhaled every piece of food off of the table, Yoora clasps her hands together, suddenly getting an idea. “How about we play a board game? We want to spend a little more time with you guys. I really like Baekhyunnie.” She grins at him across the table.

 

“Noona, you’re really trying to steal him.”

 

“I don’t have to try to steal him, if I wanted Baekhyun, he’d be mine already.” She rolls her eyes.

 

“Mmm, she’s right.” Baekhyun stretches his arms above his head, casually.

 

“You’re lucky that we’re considerate of your feelings, otherwise, we would’ve been married already.”

 

Chanyeol’s parents look on, amused, while Chanyeol looks offended. “How are you two just gonna ditch me like that? If it wasn’t for me, you two would never even know each other, I get to keep him.”

 

“I’m fine with either arrangement because Baekhyunnie is still my son in law either way.” Youngmi added in.

 

Chanyeol looked at his father for help but Sungjin just put his hands up in a surrendering position, indicating that he wasn’t planning on intervening. It was not Chanyeol’s night. He even lost the board game.

 

~

 

It was finally the day. He had woken up to a barrage of Happy Birthday texts that warmed his heart. The day was starting off on a good note and hopefully it would end on one as well.

 

To be very honest himself, he was scared less to actually do it, but unless he did, he wouldn’t get what he wanted. He had to put on a brave front and just ask. Chanyeol wouldn’t deny him, right? Chanyeol does whatever he asks. But then again, this is...different. New. His heart races just thinking about it. He just has to be confident and follow Kyungsoo’s advice.

 

He goes to class with a pep in his step knowing today is the day that Chanyeol will, hopefully, give him his gift. But as he actually goes through the classes, he realizes that it’s a double edged sword, making him antsy and impatient for the classes to end. He doesn’t have english today either, so no Chanyeol until lunch.

 

When his lunch break finally comes, he darts out of class like he had been kept prisoner there. He beams when he sees Chanyeol waiting for him one of the tables in the student cafeteria.

 

“Happy birthday, pretty.” Chanyeol pecks him on the forehead and Baekhyun melts.

 

“Thank you.” If just a compliment was making him react like this how would he ask Chanyeol for what he wanted? He sat down across from the big eared boy and took a deep breath, “So, today, you’ll find out what the surprise is, are you excited?”

 

“Yes, but also nervous. I don’t want it to be anything strange. I love you, but you’re quite the character, you know.”

 

“I think you’ll be okay with it.” He fidgets with his fingers, looking down at his own hands, “Will you spend the rest of the day with me, just us, in my room? And could you sleep over? I liked waking up with you before.” He waits for Chanyeol to respond.

 

Chanyeol looks perplexed. “That’s it? Of course I will, why were you so nervous to ask me this?”

 

“I don’t know.” Yes he does. “But I’m just happy you said yes. As soon as your classes are over, come to my room, okay?”

 

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to it.” Chanyeol assures him before placing a large paper bag onto the table by the handles. “I got you some gifts.”

 

“But I already-”

 

“I know but still, I wanted to get some things. Here.” Chanyeol reaches in to hand him the first thing, which is a lunchbox. It’s metal and rectangular with a very familiar design.

 

“Should I have expected anything less than a rilakkuma themed gift from you? It’s cute.”

 

“Yes, very, but it gets better. Open it up!” Chanyeol’s excitement has Baekhyun giddy as well and he gets even more curious as he takes the handle and feels the weight of the tin container.

 

“Ooh, what’s in here?”

 

“Open it!” Chanyeol urges again.

 

“Alright, alright.” Baekhyun doesn’t delay any further and pops open the locking mechanism, revealing neatly packed containers of food. “Please tell me this is what I think it is.” His mouth is already watering at the smell.

 

“Why don’t you open it all the way and find out?”

 

Baekhyun complies immediately, “Don’t gotta tell me twice.” Inside the first container is his beloved dakgangjeong. “Oh yes! Tell your mother that I love her and will do anything for her.”

 

Chanyeol is laughing at his boyfriends cute reaction. “Okay, but you have to give the same treatment to me too, since I’m the middle man.”

 

“Done, whatever you want, just ask.” He’s already grabbed the chopsticks out of the box and is stuffing a piece of the chicken into his mouth. “Hmm” He offers some of the delicacy to Chanyeol who accepts it.

 

“Try the dakgalbi.” Chanyeol encourages.

 

“Holy , there’s dakgalbi?” Baekhyun hadn’t even remembered to look in the other bowls but now he was practically ripping the top off of the second large one. There she is, in all her glory. He picks up a piece and savours it in his mouth. “Oh my gosh, this is so good, where did you get this? It tastes like-”

 

“Yup.” Chanyeol nods.

 

“Huh?” Did Chanyeol already know what he was going to say?

 

“Yes, it’s hers.” His smile is big and somehow still growing every second.

 

“No ing way!” Baekhyun almost drops his chopsticks.

 

“Yup, I did.” The pride is evident on Chanyeol’s face.

 

In what way did Chanyeol get a hold of his mother’s home cooked food? “How did you-”

 

“Kyungsoo.”

 

“Wow. This means so much to me, I haven’t been home in so long. She would make this for me every year on my birthday, but since I came to school, I haven’t been able to have it. I know she gets sad that she can’t cook for me.”

 

“I know and when you mentioned your mom’s cooking after we left my parent’s house, it got me thinking so- hey, don't cry.” Chanyeol reaches across the table to dab at Baekhyun’s tears with a napkin.

 

Baekhyun hadn’t realized that his emotions had gotten the better of him. “Sorry, I just, I’m so thankful. I wanna go home.” He pouts and wipes his remaining tears away.

 

“We’ll go as soon as we can, don’t worry.”

 

Baekhyun snorts, “We? Are you sure you’re ready for Baekbeom?”

 

“Why wouldn’t I be. Is there something I should know?” Chanyeol hasn’t heard much about the guy but he seemed alright from what he knew. Baekhyun absolutely adores him.

 

“He’s been protective of me all my life.” Baekhyun says and Chanyeol nods, he could handle that. “And when he found out I was gay it got even more extreme because, you know, men are threats and all that.”

 

“Threats?”

 

“Oh, yeah. ‘Evil, untrustworthy, threats to my baby brother, who are only after one thing.’” Baekhyun makes his voice a little deeper to imitate his older brother.

 

“He, uh, said that?”

 

“Yeah, verbatim.”

 

“Oh, interesting.” Chanyeol, wanting to drop this topic quickly, grabs a box out of the bag. “Last, but not least, this.”

 

Baekhyun notices that it’s a jewelry box and oohs, “Proposing after only a couple of months? Baekbeom’s really gonna whoop your now.”

 

“Hush, look.” Chanyeol flicks open the box with a snap and Baekhyun is in awe. There’s a set of simple silver braided bracelets but the charms are what catch his attention.

 

“Are you...suggesting that we walk around with each other’s initial on our wrists?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“This is the sappiest thing I’ve ever seen.”

 

“Understandable.” Chanyeol is suddenly having second thoughts.

 

“I love it!” Baekhyun holds his arm out. “Put mine on for me!”

 

“Oh.” Chanyeol does, happy with a content Baekhyun.

 

“You’re the best boyfriend ever, you got me such meaningful things.”

 

“And I was the first to wish you a happy birthday.”

 

Baekhyun hates to pop his bubble but, “No, you weren’t actually, there were four people ahead of you. But you were still very early.” He leans across the table and gives him a peck.

 

Chanyeol ignores the consolation, “Who?”

 

“My mom, on behalf of her and my father, Baekbeom, Kyungsoo, and, you’re gonna love this last one.”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes narrow, “It better not be.”

 

“Yes, it was Yoora.” Baekhyun cracks up, “Oh my God, your face. They should add this moment to Top 10 Anime Betrayals.”

 

“Whatever, I get to spend the rest of the day with you and she doesn’t.”

 

“Very true.” Baekhyun reaches over and ruffles his hair.

 

~

 

He’s scurrying around his room to make sure that everything’s neat because, holy , Chanyeol will be here any moment. The two ridiculous things about the situation, though, are that Baekhyun’s room is neat everyday and Chanyeol comes over almost every other day. But still, today is special.

 

He’s freshly showered and still debating on what to wear. Kyungsoo had suggested he just wear his underwear but he feels his cheeks heat up even thinking about it. He decides on some sweats and a t-shirt instead but frowns once he looks in the mirror. Seducing Chanyeol was going to harder in this outfit, but he isn’t brave enough to wear anything more revealing.

 

Okay, everything is done, all he has to do is wait for Chanyeol and not die of heart palpitations before he gets there. Easier said than done, it seems like. His phone lights up with a notification and it’s a good luck text from Kyungsoo. He opens it to respond.

 

B: thnx, i feel like the plan is gonna flop tho :(

 

K: no, it isn’t, ur a y

K: he’s gonna pounce on u as soon as he comes in the door

 

B: i hope so >.<

 

K: i kno so, dw too much, just do it!

 

B: thanks soo

 

K: tell me how it goes!!

 

B: ok!

 

He nearly throws his phone to hide the evidence when he hears a knock on the door. Gathering himself, he goes and looks through the peephole, confirming that it’s the giant he’s been waiting for. He gets a better look at him once he opens the door and sees that Chanyeol has also just showered, hair still damp, and he’s basically wearing the same thing as Baekhyun, t-shirt and sweats.

 

As soon as he steps into the room, he engulfs Baekhyun’s smaller frame in a hug. Does this count as pouncing? Is Kyungsoo a psychic? Chanyeol ducks his head down to plant a lasting kiss on his lips and he takes the opportunity, deepening the kiss. He snakes his arms up around Chanyeol’s neck and hops up, wrapping his legs around his waist.

 

Chanyeol is caught off guard and stumbles back a little, chuckling at the smaller’s antics, separating their kiss. “Well, someone’s happy to see me.”

 

“Yes, I am. Let’s go to the bed.”

 

“As you wish, my prince.” This is nothing new, they kiss, cuddle, and laze around on Baekhyun’s bed all the time, so Chanyeol complies, no questions asked.

 

As Chanyeol lays him down, Baekhyun keeps his legs locked around his waist and they end up staying in the same position, just laying instead of standing. As Chanyeol settles himself in between his legs, looking down at him, Baekhyun starts to feel doubtful.

 

He turns his gaze away, breaking eye contact and Chanyeol caresses his cheek. “What’s wrong?”

 

Baekhyun immediately looks at him again, mustering up a smile, “Nothing, just thinking.”

 

“I know that look, that’s your worried look. Thinking about what, exactly?”

 

“Uh, it’s just one of my classes. Nothing really.” He lies quickly.

 

“It’s your birthday, you shouldn’t have to be stressed out at all today. I’ll take your mind off of it.”

 

Oh, Chanyeol doesn’t even know to what extent Baekhyun wants him to take his mind off of everything else except for him. “Please do.”

 

Chanyeol starts off slowly nipping at his lips before pressing his tongue in and going to work trying to feel and taste every inch of Baekhyun’s mouth. Chanyeol had to be a kissing expert at this point, Baekhyun is convinced. How a man can be so good with his lips, he’ll never know. But maybe it had something to do with the countless hours they’ve practiced. Indeed, practice does make perfect.

 

Chanyeol reluctantly leaves his lips to trail kisses down his neck. A shiver runs up Baekhyun’s spine when he feels Chanyeol a strip from the base of his neck up to his jawline. He goes back to the side of his neck, lightly , and Baekhyun whimpers at how good it feels. He’s embarrassed by the sound he made but it doesn’t last long because Chanyeol starts even harder, causing him to moan shamelessly. They’ve never done this before and Baekhyun is wondering if he isn’t the only one with these types of thoughts, recently. Chanyeol is being bold but maybe that’s just because of the special occasion.

 

Chanyeol gets carried away and rolls his hips forward without even realizing, immediately stopping himself. Once could pass for a mistake, but if he continues then it might seem like he’s trying to pressure Baekhyun into something. He detaches himself from the smaller completely, laying beside him, breath uneven.

 

Now that Chanyeol has backed off, clearly apprehensive about going too far, Baekhyun has to make a move to let Chanyeol know his intentions. While he’s in the heat of the moment, and brave enough to do so, he starts rubbing Chanyeol’s thigh suggestively and locks their lips together again. After a while his hand wanders higher and higher until he feels what he’s been looking for underneath his slender fingers. Chanyeol is already half hard and Baekhyun’s chest swells with pride knowing that he’s the reason.

 

“Baek, mmm, your hand, it’s…” Chanyeol gasps into the kiss then, grabbing Baekhyun’s wrist to stop the unintended massage the other boy was giving him.

 

“I know.” He says, breathlessly, “Is it okay?” Maybe Chanyeol had stopped because he, himself, was uncomfortable.

 

Chanyeol is taken aback, “I...yes, but, are you sure? I don’t want you to regret anything later. You don’t have to do anything just because I, uh...got overly excited.” His eyes dart around nervously.

 

“Hey, Yeollie boy.” That gets all of Chanyeol’s attention, surprise painted on his face, and Baekhyun can’t hold in his laugh at the cute expression. “I’m more than sure. I didn’t tell you, but, this is the main reason I wanted you to stay over tonight. I wanted to...try things.”

 

Chanyeol is shocked, to say the least, “With me?”

 

“Is there someone else…?” This boy really knows how to rattle Baekhyun’s brain.

 

“No, I meant that I’m very...inexperienced. I don’t know if it’ll be any good.”

 

“Then we’re evenly matched.” Baekhyun smiles endearingly, “Besides, if it’s you, it’ll be good no matter what.”

 

“I hope I don’t disappoint you.”

 

“You won’t.” Baekhyun reassures him.

 

“Well, what did you want to do?”

 

“Just lay back, I’ll do everything.”

 

“But shouldn’t I-”

 

“No, this is what I want. To make you feel good.” He creeps his hand back to its original position and finds that Chanyeol has gone a bit soft during their talk. He grips him through the fabric and Chanyeol lets out a soft, “Oh!”, clenching his fists at his sides.

 

Baekhyun begins him through the fabric, Chanyeol growing more and more restless each second.

 

“Baek.” It’s strained, as if it’s taking Chanyeol a lot of concentration to form words.”

 

His head snaps to make eye contact with Chanyeol, “Yes, baby?”

 

“Can I, ah, kiss you?”

 

Baekhyun doesn’t answer with words, closing the space between them instead, languidly kissing Chanyeol and ceasing his hand movements on the outside, choosing to reach beneath the waistband now. The skin on skin contact has Chanyeol in a breath, a new, exciting, and welcomed feeling. Now, when Baekhyun him, he feels it more intensely, making it harder to hold out. It’s not long before he breaks the kiss to utter, “I’m .”

 

Baekhyun increases his speed then, “Do it for me, baby.”

 

That, coupled with Baekhyun leaning down to kiss his adams apple, is what sends him over the edge, spilling on his own abs and t-shirt. Baekhyun brings his hand up to his muth and tentatively at the few dots of that he has on his fingers and if this isn’t the hottest ing thing that Chanyeol’s ever seen. Baekhyun, clearly deciding he likes the taste, then leans down and proceeds to all the remaining off of Chanyeol’s abs. He watches, silently, completely in awe, until he’s done and he tucks Chanyeol neatly back into his pants and boxers. It took him a couple moments to get over his surprise enough to notice Baekhyun’s extremely pleased face.

 

“Did you like it?” Baekhyun bites his lip in uncertainty and Chanyeol questions how he’s gone right back to being his usual, shy self. Like he hadn’t just done things straight out of an a novel.

 

“I loved it.” He runs his fingers through Baekhyun’s hair, “You can do that to me whenever you want.”

 

“Don’t say it if you don’t mean it.” Baekhyun warns, playfully.

 

“I really- it was so different. I mean I’ve...done that before, but just having someone else do it changes the whole experience. And at the end when you, uh...yeah, it was incredible.” He gets up on his elbows, looking deep into Baekhyun’s eyes, “I need to do something for you, you should feel good too.”

 

“Ah, but-”

 

“No buts, it’s your birthday. And, I don’t know if you remember, but I made you a promise a long time ago that I can definitely make good on right now.”  Chanyeol gets on his knees, fingers resting at the waistband of Baekhyun’s sweats.

 

“What promise?”

 

“That one day, I would get on my knees for you so you could look down on me. I may not actually be on my knees but I think it still counts, what do you think?”

 

Baekhyun’s heart is pounding but he’s not doubtful anymore, excited instead. “I think that I’m about to have the experience of a lifetime.”

 

“Hmm, that’s nice that you think so highly of me and my skill set.” He meets Baekhyun’s eyes and then looks down at his own hands, still waiting lower the pants and briefs out of his way. “Can I?” Baekhyun nods and he slowly pulls them down, revealing Baekhyun’s completely erect , leaking with pre-. Baekhyun’s cheeks have bloomed red like two roses and Chanyeol looks him in the eyes again for permission and when he gets it, he leans down and takes the head in his mouth, swirling his tongue around.

 

Nothing could’ve prepared Baekhyun for this feeling. No matter what anyone said, they wouldn’t have been able to describe how absolutely amazing Chanyeol’s mouth would feel around him or how spine tingling it would feel to know that Chanyeol had such an intense hunger for him and only him. Baekhyun is back to his shameless and as Chanyeol bobs his head up and down, curling his tongue sinfully and hollowing his cheeks, Baekhyun is starting to think his boyfriend must be a expert too.

 

Chanyeol, eyes closed in concentration, with a mouth full of is probably the best thing he’s ever seen in his entire life and he wants to preserve the memory forever. He doesn’t know how he hasn’t already or, really, how he hadn’t the second Chanyeol’s mouth touched him. But with that thought in mind it only takes a few more pulls of Chanyeol’s lips and a few more glides of his tongue and he has Baekhyun in his mouth, Chanyeol not letting a drop escape.

 

When he comes down from his high, Chanyeol is laying next to him again. “How was that?”

 

“You’re a angel, I love you so much.” Baekhyun says drowsily.

 

Chanyeol laughs, “Why, thank you. And I love you too.” Chanyeol kisses his cheek, “Thank you for today, and thank you for loving me.”

 

Baekhyun wants to tell Chanyeol that he doesn’t have to thank him and that he should be the one thanking Chanyeol for loving him instead. But sleep wins over his wants and he’s breathing deeply, eyes closed, seconds before he can respond.

 

“Always so cute.” Chanyeol kisses his forehead before drawing the blankets over them and wrapping his arms around Baekhyun’s waist, joining him in dreamland.