Close Encounter

Stained
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cut! Let's pack up!" 

"7 months in China and now we're finally going home!"

The managers were all excited and jumping from joy. The team had been away from Korea for almost 2 years because of Kim Jaejoong's overseas schedules. Going back and forth between Japan, China, and Korea had been a routine for them for two years. And probably the longest they've stayed in Korea was three days before they head out of the country again.

The company was indeed very happy with their new found gem. Kim Jaejoong has been nothing but a blessing for Moonlight Entertainment ever since they got the then rookie actor sign up with them for an exclusive contract. Production teams from China and Japan have been sending offers for the teen actor ever since they've learned of him.

Kim Jaejoong, 25, debuted 2 years ago under Moonlight Entertainment, home of the most veteran actors/actresses and trendy idols. He was discovered by his current manager which also serves as his father, brother, and friend. Jaejoong's mother passed away when he was still starting his acting career. His mom was a single mother. She worked so hard to support Jaejoong's finances so that he could comfortably do well in his career that she forgot to take care of herself as well. Jaejoong has ever since been living alone until his current manager, Youngjun, came.

Youngjun was his savior, his guardian, and his confidant. He probably knows Jaejoong more than Jaejoong knows himself. He was 5 years older than the actor, but he treats him like his child. Youngjun was protective of Jaejoong ever since that, well... incident.

"Hyung, what time is our flight?" Jaejoong asked the maknae manager, Kyungtae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter