Chapter 15 Hiatus

You're the Aurora of My Heart

During Aurora’s third mission JYP vs YG battle…

 

*A is currently on hiatus because of her mental illness thanks to her depression and shock from the haters. A lies down on her bed in the dormitory as she sends a text message to her beloving boyfriend Felix.

 

A: I wonder what he’s doing. Where is he when you need him?

 

*Just then a call from Felix arrives and A hurriedly picks up the phone smiling

 

A: Hey baby ^^ *aegyo* What are you doing right now? I miss you so much~~

 

Felix: Nothing much we just finished fansign event and filming V live. Did you watch it?

 

A: Yes I did. I ship Changlix alot

 

Felix: Haha yeah more then when you dated him?

 

A: Why are you suddenly bringing that up?

 

Felix: Haha I’m kidding jagiyah relax. Where are you?

 

A: In the Aurora dorms how about you?

 

Felix: Perfect. I’m just about to leave the JYP building. I’ll meet you at our favorite cafe.

Are you feeling okay?

 

A: I’m fine baby don’t worry. I’ll see you there.

 

Felix: Great see you in 20 minutes.

 

*A agrees and hangs up the phone. She quickly gets ready and leaves the dorm to meet up with him for a date.

 

Later…

 

*A is waiting for Felix and before she could get more impatient than she already is, Felix arrives at the door wearing a face mask and she hugs him.

 

A: I missed you baby where have you been? I missed you so muchhhhhh~~~~ *gets all clingy*

 

Felix: Whoa whoa there! I’m here now

 

A: I just missed you so much~~~~ *aegyo*

 

Felix: I missed you too alot jagi *pats her head*

 

*Felix pecks her lips

 

Felix: Did you eat yet?

 

A: Ani I’m so hungry *stomach growls*

 

Felix: You haven’t been eating lately right? *worried* Why aren’t you taking care of yourself? It worries me when you act like this. *holds her hand*

 

A: I’ve been trying but lately… *cries*

 

*Felix pulls her close as he puts her in his warm embrace and pecks her forehead

 

Felix: Don’t cry jagi please don’t cry. You don’t deserve to go through this hell.

 

A: Komawo baby. You’re the best

 

Felix: Of course I am. You’re lucky to have me

 

*Felix makes a derpy face expression and she chuckles a bit

 

Felix: That’s the girl I fell in love with. Aigoo…. You’re so cute

 

*Felix pinches her cheeks

 

Felix: This may help you to feel better.

 

*Felix hands her a couple of stuffies he recieved from the fansign event earlier thanks to his fans support, they were able to give some to A.

 

Felix: Stay right here. You’re still injured. I’ll go get us our drinks. The same old same old?

 

A: *nods* You’re the best boyfriend ever.

 

Felix: I know. *pecks her cheeks then lips* I’ll be right back.

 

*A hugs the teddy bear

 

A: I’m going to name this one Felix after him. Hello Felix I’m Debby your friend.

Do you see him? That’s Felix, the one I named you after. He’s my boyfriend.

Say hi

 

*A waves the teddy bear Felix’s paw and Felix comes back with the food and beverages

 

Felix: Haha you’re friends with him already?

 

A: Yup I named him Felix. Felix meet Felix

 

Felix: Annyeong

 

*A nods the teddy bear’s head

 

Felix: I got you your favorite for my favorite girl.

 

A: Woohoo I’m starving good job baby *pinches his cheeks*

 

Felix: Eat up jagi

A: I will you too baby

 

*Felix smiles and the two lovebirds talk happily while eating holding hands from time to time.

A realized that she was the luckiest girl in the world to have a loving boyfriend like him as he meant the world to her. She was truly blessed.