Chapter 9 Second Mission Time!

You're the Aurora of My Heart

Second mission D-Day…

 

*Aurora all gather in their stage outfits for the 3:3:3 collaboration mission with a JYP artist group of their choice. Just then JYP arrives and the members all bows to him.

 

JYP: Are you guys ready for your second mission?

 

Aurora: Yes we are

 

JYP: As you guys should know that today one of you guys will be eliminated. I’m sorry but this is one of the rules. Try your best for me today!!

 

Aurora: Hwaiting!!

 

JYP: Okay so which line would like to go first?

 

Seul: We would. *raises her hand*

 

*Aurora’s vocal line: Seul, Crystal and M.J. stands in front of JYP

 

JYP: So which group did you collaborate with? And can you please introduce your song for me?

 

Seul: We decided to collaborate with Wondergirls and our song is called ‘’Dawn,’’ it’s produced by J.Us unne and written by us. It is about acknowledging the people that we exist and we can reach our dreams in no time if we take one step at a time, we would be able to brighten our paths towards our dreams.

 

JYP: Sounds very touching. I am looking forward to you guys performance.

 

*Aurora’s vocal line: Seul, Crystal and M.J’s performance ft Wondergirls was very touching and inspirational. It touched all the listeners hearts including JYP as he was trying not to cry and some of the members including A, Lein and Leah was crying already. Seul couldn’t hold in her tears as she felt ashamed of being unable to show her true vocal talent during the previous mission but this time it was truly amazing.

 

JYP: Wow I gotta say that is one of the best performances I have ever seen in my entire life! Seul, your singing was amazing this time! I could feel your emotions in your singing and you looked so graceful on stage! Crystal, your high notes and your soft voice was beautiful it was like you were a swan waiting to fly in the sky and M.J. your singing was so sweet and lovely it bought your parts alive. The only problem was that your voice was shaking a little bit. If you practice a bit more your singing wouldn’t be a problem. Thank you

 

*JYP wipes his tears

 

*J.Us and Kim highfives the vocal line as they leave the stage

 

*Soon it was the dance line’s turn to perform consisting of the members: A, Kim and Lein.

 

JYP: What have you guys prepared for me today?

 

Kim: We prepared a mashup remix of Arirana Grande’s Problem and Beyonce’s Partition.

All three of us choreographed the dance ourselves and we are collaborating with Stray Kids’ dance line.

 

JYP: Wow Stray Kids! Can’t wait!

 

Dance line: *chuckles nervously*

 

*The dance line ft Stray Kids dance line got into position and danced the mashup of Arirana Grande’s Problem and Beyonce’s Partition. It was a y and powerful performance blowing JYP’s mind.

 

JYP: I loved it! *thumbs up* A, you sprained your ankle pretty badly right?

 

A: Ah yes

 

JYP: But I couldn’t tell. Your professionalism covered up the pain you were in good job! Kim, your movements were graceful and overflowing with passion. It was like I was looking at my younger self. Lein, your dancing improved this time but still I couldn’t tell if you were an amateur dancer or not.

 

*Finally it was Aurora’s rap line: Pam, J.Us and Leah’s turn for their performance ft GOT7.

 

J.Us: We prepared a performance with GOT7 and our song is called ‘’Game Over’’ which is about fighting for our freedom and standing up against our haters.

 

*The rap line’s performance was dark, intense and powerful. It was amazing and JYP couldn’t keep his mouth closed as he was amazed at how much swag the girls had for their age but Pam messed up some of her lines and she couldn’t hold back her tears so J.Us and Leah had to cover it up.

 

JYP: I was amazed at your performance. J.Us your rapping was amazing as usual it was powerful and intense. Leah, aren’t you a rapper? How could your singing be so strong? You should be a main vocal too. Your rapping was weak in some areas but your intense eye expression covered it up but Pam- Pam, is something bothering you? Why didn’t you finish your part?

 

Pam: I just felt so sorry towards the members for being such an idiot. I wasn’t concentrating hard enough. I’m so sorry *tears up*

 

JYP: *sighs* I made up my mind. I’m sorry Pam but you’re eliminated. You won’t be able to continue on in Aurora. Overall that was one of the best performances I’ve seen girls! Your next mission is as expected JYP vs YG battle. Prepare three peformances using rap, dance and vocal. That is all for today.

 

*JYP sighs as he leaves the auditiorium

 

Pam: (narration) I couldn’t believe I got eliminated. I knew I had to keep trying in order to remain in Aurora for the future.

 

*Pam sobbed miserably and all the members crowded around her comforting her as she felt so regretful and ashamed at herself for her performance today.

 

Pam: Unne

 

A: It’s okay it’s not your fault. Just practice and you will come back

 

Pam: Then why are you crying?

 

*A doesn’t say another word and hugs Pam with tears pouring down her face.

 

Felix: Do you need a tissue jagiyah?

 

A: *nods* Yes please

 

J.Us: Why did you mess up?

 

Lein: Unne *hugs Pam*

 

Leah: Don’t give up Pam! You know that we’re always here for you.

 

Pam: Thank you Leah thank you