Chapter 11 ''I'm so sorry''

You're the Aurora of My Heart

A: Why am I in the hospital?

 

Minho: You don’t remember nuna? You suddenly passed out after coming out of the bathroom.

 

A: I was? Oh…

 

Lein: Unne you scared us.

 

A: I’m sorry you guys. *drops her head*

 

Jisung: Hey Jinnie nuna it’s not your fault. You don’t deserve to be hated.

 

A: Thanks for the kind words Jisung.

 

Pam: Unne are you okay now?

 

A: I think so…

 

Minho: You guys we should go. Have the couple some alone time.

 

*Everyone leaves the hospital room and closes the door shut behind them. Felix sits down beside A and holds her hand.

 

Felix: You scared me like that. Don’t ever do that again.


*A tears up and Felix wipes the tears off her face

 

Felix: Hey hey why are you crying jagi?

 

A: It’s my fault! I shouldn’t have dated you in the first place. All the fans hates me.

 

Felix: Don’t say that jagi please. Nothing is your fault. Those fangirls are just insane and selfish.

I love you nuna no matter what they say.

 

*Felix starts to tears up

 

A: You really do? You mean it?

 

*Felix slams his lips passionately and softly against hers as tears pours down both of the couple’s faces as his answer but the little moment got interrupted when the other Aurora members and Stray Kids members entered the hospital room.

 

J.Us: Are you okay unne?

 

A: *nods*

 

Chan: I’m sorry if we interrupted your moment there.

 

Felix: No it’s okay hyung. *gets up* Rest up jagi. I’ll be outside if you need me.

 

A: Okay Lix thank you.

 

*Felix drags Changbin out of the hospital room

 

Changbin: What happened to nuna?

 

Felix: Your fangirls said some pretty mean things to her.

 

Changbin: What? How dare they! @$#&^^*

 

Jeongin: Whoa hyung calm down

 

Changbin: How can I? My fans left Yoonjin nuna in this condition. She doesn’t deserve to live this way. I’m so sorry nuna….

 

*Changbin looks back at A fast asleep in her hospital bed as he sighs to himself buried in his own thoughts.