{ Chapter 2 }

My Daes only with Yoo

"Youngjae ahhhhhhhh!" A loud obnoxious voice rang throughout the whole hallway. It was Kim Himchan, of course, the resident diva. Youngjae winced and turned around dreadfully. Daehyun who was walking with Youngjae to the cafeteria then, was curious as to why Youngjae winced and questioned Youngjae. Youngjae winced again and said " He's my best friend and he's such a diva I dont know how his boyfriend, Bang Yongguk, handles him 24/7." Daehyun smiled in sympathy and nodded, knowing the exact same feeling as he also had one hell of a diva sister. 

A pair of long skinny arms grabbed youngjae from the back, causing the brunette to almost fall forward from the impact. Himchan kept his arm around Youngjae's shoulders and eyed Daehyun. " Well who is this handsome boy? Is he your boyfriend yet? If you haven't, you have just committed a great sin." 

Youngjae flushed red and slapped himchan lightly in embarassment, saying "Hyung! What are you saying! Can you not embarrass me in front of my new friend!" Youngjae then covered his small face with his sweater paws. Daehyun's heart melted at the sight of  youngjae's adorable actions and had to stop himself from engulfing the brunette in a hug. Himchan watched this exchange with an amused, knowing smile but said nothing but instead pulled youngjae and daehyun all the way to the cafeteria for their lunch break.

His dark brown eyes scanned the large cafeteria and saw a familiar handsome stony face of his boyfriend and immediately hopped towards the table, knowing that the two younger boys would follow him. Daehyun was frozen when he saw the new guy. He had a sharp glare, stony face, shaved sideburns and tattoos plastered on different parts of his body. He cautiously went to the table Himchan was at and introduced himself. "Hi sunbae im daehyun! Im a freshman in youngjae's class." The new guy's first impression totally changed as he broke out into a wide gummy smile, with himchan sitting on his lap. "Im yongguk, a sophomore and himchan's boyfriend. " Daehyun was shocked at the sudden change in the atmosphere around yongguk, but was glad he was not a gangster like what he thought him out to be.

"Daehyun ah lets go and buy some food." Youngjae said while pulling on daehyun's wrist. Beknownst to both of them, both the brunette and the blonde were blushing a pretty pink at the bold gesture by youngjae.

"Aren't they cute together gukkie? They're like puppies oh gosh" Himchan squealed. Yongguk just nodded with a bright gummy smile on his face, arms still wrapped around himchan's waist. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im really sorry for not updating this for a really long time. Ive been really busy and i forgot about it honestly, and not to mention bap disbanding hah....

Idk if i should continue this story because i honestly have no inspriation from scenes anymore, what do you guys think??