Novel

Hana's Stories about Namjoon [KNJ]

Title : Novel
Characters : You as Han Sora X Kim Namjoon (Rapmonster)
Genre : Fluff

"Maybe 'love' word will come through..."


"Where are you going?!" Your mum shouts, ignoring all the people at the airport. You turn to her and points at the bookstore. She rolls her eyes while frowning.

"Fine, be fast!" She reminds. You show an 'okay' sign with your fingers and rushes through the entrance. Your eyes are shining as soon as your saw your favorite author's latest novel there.

‘DO YOU By NJK’

'FINALLY!!!' You mentally screaming excitedly, slightly running towards it. Only few inches away, you can get that novel.

You thought you will.

You gasp.

Someone take it first.

Did I mention it's the last one?

"No!" You whisper in despair and automatically get a hold on that novel. You don't even know what you are trying to do. Maybe just following your instincts.

"Excuse me?" A deep voice interrupts. You freeze and look up only to found a super tall guy staring down at you with his sharp gaze.

"I got it first," He says.

"I saw it first," You reply.

He scoffs. "Is that even count?"

"Of course!" You pout. You still have no intention of letting go. Both of you just stare each other, giving you chance admiring him. His small eyes, sharp nose and plump lips. PERFECTION.

Your phone rings and clearly showing your mum's number on it. You sigh and catch a glimpse on your wrist watch. You have only five minutes before your check-in time.

"I'm looking this for ages..." You mutter under your anxious breath. You look up towards the unknown guy who is still furrowing his eyebrow.

"Can you just let this go for once? I REALLY REALLY love this author and I can't-"

"Han Sora!!" You gasp.

"What are you doing? We're gonna be late!" Your mum pops up from nowhere and grabs your arm, causing you to accidentally let go of the novel.

"B-But!!!!"

"No buts. Come on!"

"I can't find that book anywhere and I'm freaking love his novels!"

"I know so shut up already!!"

You are fighting with your mum as she's dragging you away from the bookstore, away from your last hope.

*****

You're still maintaining your long face as a sign of protest. Your mum decides to just leave you alone and give you a silent treatment which flaring your anger even more.

15 minutes passes and you're boring as hell. You take a look at your phone while swiping through the apps, nothing attracts you. There's 6 hours more until you arrive back at your country. 6 HOURS!!

"Miss Sora?" Your shoulders jump when you feel a tap. You gaze up and see a stewardess smiling professionally at you.

"Sorry, are you Miss Sora?" She asks again. You nod and clear your throat. "Why?"

She smiles again before pointing at the business class. "Someone is looking for you,"

You turn to your sleeping mother and shake her body. No response.

"Can I ask who?" You question the stewardess. You are taken aback when she shakes her head. You pushe your body up and follow the stewardess with so many thoughts running through your head.

She pushes the curtains and steps in. You get a total culture shock as the amazing interior welcomes you.

"Here's Miss Sora," The stewardess says at one of a guy, lying peacefully at his seat.

‘Wait, that beanie!’

The guy straightens his back and turns to his back. Your jaw drops drastically as your heart stops.

"We meet again, Miss Sora," He speaks. You freeze again, not knowing how to react.

"My name... How...?"

He chuckles and slips his hand into his bag pack. He pulls out something really familiar to you.

‘HOW IN THE WORLD MY NECKLACE IS IN HIS BAG PACK?’

"You dropped it while struggling for freedom just now," He hands it to you. You are totally blank, trying to process the situation.

"Miss??" He snaps you out from your deep thoughts.

"Huh?" You answer, blinking wildly.

Before you can say anything, he comes closer.

"Wh-?!!" You widen your eyes. He pushes your hairs away and put the necklace on himself. You gulps hard as your face almost touch his neck. Your heart beating up so fast since you can smell his perfume.

"Done," He pulls away. You are amaze at yourself because you manage to survive after that close-up.

"I know your name because of your mother shouted your name just now and also the acronyms at the necklace," He explains. You are amaze again.

"How did-"

"My IQ is 148. It's so simple," He grins and reveals his dimples. You smile immediately as you find it is super cute on him.

"You should know that. You REALLY REALLY love me, right?" Your heart almost stops again. What?

"What? Are you insane? I don't even know who you are!" You deny his words.

"F.y.i, his name in Kim Namjoon," Someone interrupts. "SO WHAT?" You cross your arms.

That someone exhales heavily and turns to you right away. You want to laugh at his messy green hair.

"NJK stands for Nam.Joon.Kim, idiot," You chocked.

‘Seriously?’

"Wait... Wait, no. No way! But, NJK... Wait, hold on a sec…" You stutter all the way. You stumbles a few steps back and your leg trips onto something.

'Oh great,' You close your eyes but a hand pulls you harshly and suddenly you feel warmness.

You open your eyes, realizing you are in Namjoon's arms.

It feels so unreal. You mean like, your small body frame fits perfectly in his embrace. Is he your perfect one? Maybe you are meant to be?

'NOT A CHANCE!' You shake your sly thoughts out of your head.

He pushes you away softly and turns to his seat, picking a book up. It's Do You. He hands it towards you, gesturing you to take it. Your hands are still trembling by the sudden hug.

You take the novel and stare holes into it.

"I got to go," You storm out the business class. Namjoon grins by your silliness.

"You said you want to keep that copy," Yoongi rubs his neck and yawns. Namjoon just smiles at him and sit at his seat back, wondering how is your reaction.

(At your seat)

You put your palm onto your chest, hoping that your heart would slow down. It would bursts any moment now. After few deep breath, finally you calms down. You take a look at the novel and open the first page, greets by an autograph. Your eyes almost pop out when you read through his message.

'To Han Sora,
I hope you will enjoy my book just like the others. Thanks for your supports and the gifts. I remember all of your letters. It's really encouraging me. Actually, I always waiting for it. I wrote my number too so I hope we can contact each other. I wish I can spell and write for you every day soon. Or maybe, 'love' word will coming through.

Love Kim Namjoon a.k.a NJK'

[END]

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
So... what do guys think? This oneshot was written LOOONG time ago.. Is it in early 2016? I'm not sure but I hope you guys like it! ^‿^ Happy reading!

-Hana-