Breathless

Hana's Stories about Namjoon [KNJ]

 

 

 

Title : Breathless
Characters : You as Kim Jieun X Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster)
Genre : Fluff

"You leave me breathless..."

*****

You shrugged your shoulders as you felt sudden cold grazing your exposed skin. Slowly, you lifted your heavy eyelids and adjusted your vision in the darkness. Your caught a glance on the clock. Your drowsy face turned into a gloomy expression. It’s almost 1 in the morning but he still not home.

“That idiot… What’s good with 148 IQ if he doesn’t even know where his home is?” Mumbles blurted out from your lips. With that, you drove to your dreamland once again.

*****

You eventually opened your eyes when your ears caught some noises of keys clanking. Without wasting any seconds, you shot up from your lying and turned to the door. Hopes were risen up within you but it crushed right away. The main door was slammed shut, causing a loud echo throughout the house unit.

*****

“I know, mom. I’m totally fine here,” Your throat felt like burning because of the lie you told your loveliest mother. How can you just say that you’re TOTALLY feeling like a single woman in this freaking huge house? It’s not that huge, but big enough for two persons.

It’s only been a month since you started living with Kim Namjoon. He said he’ll treat you well. But it’s far from well to be honest. Marrying at early age is not all roses you guess. Both of you were still trying to get to use living independent.

“I miss you too. I’ll hang up, okay? I love you,” You gave a kiss on the telephone screen. Your mother’s chuckles could be heard from the other side. You gradually smiled along.

Taking a quick glance on the clock, a heavy sigh left your lips. Your gaze fell onto the dishes that you prepared for Namjoon.

You just decided to cover the meals and go to sleep. There’s no point on waiting someone who doesn’t even care about what you’re up to in the whole day.

*****

Your decision to go straight to sleep didn’t go as you plan. You ended up sitting alone at the balcony, drinking hot cocoa while enjoying the night in fall season. You always loved the scenery of shimmering lights from the skyscrapers and buildings. Not to forget soft winds blowing your body, leaving an infinite freshness and comfort to you.

You rested your arms on the fancy divider after you put your mug on the coffee table behind you. Living here is not all bad after all.

“Babe,” You froze. That deep voice suddenly interrupted your precious time. Namjoon walked up next to you, standing in the same position as you. You turned to him, eyeing him effortlessly. He looks extremely tired.

“You’re finally back,” He obviously could sense your sarcasm. Namjoon looked at your blank expression before sighing heavily.

“I’m…” “No need to explain. I already got use to it,” Another sarcasm. He then pursed his lips and turned his gaze away from you.

“Look, it’s not like I want to ignore you. I’m just….”

“You what? Stop it, Namjoon. I’m tired. I’m tired of waiting. I thought living here will make me feel happier. Instead you’re making me live like a total loner. Am I really that special for you?” You questioned him. Tears already pooled in your eyes but you don’t want to let it burst.

Of course, you felt frustrated because of him. You just stomped your feet inside. But before you can even set your feet across to the inside, you felt his arms around your waist. He pulled you into his embrace right away, resting his head on your shoulder. You can’t even react well towards his action.

“I miss you... So much…” His warm breath brushed against your neck. Your pupils shook a little.

His head left you. Namjoon moves your hair towards your front and you felt something surrounding you neck instead. Your gaze fell downwards.

A necklace.

His grip landed on your shoulders. He spun you around to face him. His gaze scanned from your face to the necklace and back to your face once again.

“I knew it. It’s perfect on you,” Namjoon muttered softly and carved a small smile. Your hand makes its way towards the necklace and you held it with your thumb and pointer.

“Wha..”

“You know how I worked my off for my dad in my entire life, right?” You sealed your lips. You nodded before he continued to do the talk.

“I want to give something, for you. I don’t want to ask some extra allowance from my dad. So I… I worked part-time. That’s why I’m rarely home these day. I’m so sorry, Jieun-ah. I’m so sorry,” His statement really gave you a shock. Did he just say he work another job just for you? Working for his dad already freaking killing him yet he added the burden.

Your lips gaped apart but nothing comes out. You still were processing his confession. Namjoon noticed your expression.

He quickly grabbed your face with his slender fingers and attached his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened two times bigger that it looked like it would pop out from its socket. His moist lips brushed against yours in slow rhythm. Slowly, you shut your eyes and slung your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

The cold wind blew a little rougher that you felt shivers till your spine. But you only focused on butterflies in your stomach. You missed this moment.

Namjoon pulled away from you to catch his breath. He let his forehead touching yours and both of your gazes locked.

“You may not know this but you're everything good in my life. To be real honest, I still can't believe that you're mine. You just walked out of one of my dreams and it’s so beautiful you're leaving me… well… You leave me breathless, Kim Jieun,”

You stared into his eyes. He’s not lying. You know him so well; he won’t be lying with that gaze.

“I don’t even know how to appreciate people before. You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me. You're like an angel. The thing that I feel when I’m with you is stronger than love. So please believe me, you're something special for me. I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me. I can’t pay back what you gave me. But all I can do is trying hard every day in my life,”

No one knows what exactly you’re feeling. You can’t even read your own heart. What he has done is quite hard to be forgiven but what he meant behind it is just amazing.

“Forgive me, please…” He pulled you into a tight hug. Your balled fist loosened up and you grabbed his torso, hugging him back. You rested your head on his broad chest with tears flowing down your cheeks.

That night is never like the other night. You’re lying in the blanket with your only love, Kim Namjoon, cuddling in the warmness. He’s hugging you tight as if he’ll never let you go.

“You know what?” Namjoon broke the silence. You just gave him ‘Hmm?’ as the answer. You were too comfortable to answer.

“If we had babies they would have your eyes and look like you. Gosh, it'd be so beautiful if that came true,” You chuckled and tossed around to face him. He inverted his gaze right into yours. His smile is the best smile you can ever wish for. His dimples, that’s the highlight.

“And if it does come true?” You asked. He shut his eyes as if he’s imagining it. You just waited him to answer you.

“I would fall deeper for you. Just thinking about watching you give a new life to me, it’s just so heaven,” His deep yet husky voice somehow soothed your hearing.

“Are you sure they’ll look very beautiful. I’m not that pretty,” You suddenly thought about your insecurities. He pulled his hand and touched your nose with his ponter, causing you to back up a little.

“You don't even know how very special you are, you dummy,” Namjoon joked. You just rolled your eyes, admitting the fact you are a dummy compared to his y brain.

“So, do you want to make the babies?”

 

 

[END]

 

Author's note
To be honest, I'm cringing while writing this XD I'm sorry if it's too cringy for you. Anyway, like always, tell me what you think down below! Thank you SO much fo reading and I love you SO much! 

-Hana-