See You After The Break

Today Can't Get Anymore tier!

Rival universities, SM, JYP, and YG were a handful. They were all troublesome with or without the everlasting rivalry.

SM for their trash talking students. The SM bodies could never keep their mouths shut. It was one of the reasons the university had an ongoing spew with the fellow schools. 

 

The contingent of JYP was loose. They were emotional messes, instead of mature young adults, the students were all like teenagers.  

 

YG University was pack full of greedy students. The body of the school thought too highly of themselves. It didn't help that the education system was strict and full of alphas. 

 

 

Since the city has been having trouble with them, which is why the schools were combining. 

 

"Due to behavior issues, next semester, after spring break, we will be moving to MGP building. An extra week will be added. The addition of the break is for you to not fool around, but to give ample amount of time to adjust and migrate to the new school dorms. Use your time wisely," the mayor's eyes scanned the students. Enjoying their anger, sadden, and nervous expressions. "The dorms will be different, due to some complications," the announcer stared right at Lee Donghae and Oh Sehun, both alphas known to fool around with omega, betas, and alphas. "A dorm building will be put on the west, the alphas of the former schools, YG, SM, and JYP. South will be Betas. To the east will be the omegas. "

 

"I hope you enjoy your break, come back safely."