Eyes, Nose, Lips

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How are you supposed to behave when your first love - and still the love of your life - is getting married with another person?

I look at Yoojungie and my heart skips a beat. I am grown-up man, still her smile, as pretty as always, makes my heart flutter like it did when we were teenagers.

Thoughts flowing through my mind, bringing me back to the time when we used to date and share a lot of time together ~

 

"Your eyes, " she closed her eyes and kissed each one.

A time when she was not confident enough about her looks ~

"Nose," I let a small peck on her nose and she giggled.

Even though in my eyes she always has been the prettiest.

"Lips..." I kissed her thick and cute lips.

 

I take another sip of my drink letting another memory wash my brain.

 

"Do not look!"

"Hey! I will see it anyway."

I was frozen when she walked closer, wearing only a bikini during one of our trips together; exposing her soft and tanned skin.

"See! That is why I did not ~"

Before she could turn around and run away I reached her arm and held her closer "I love you."

I kissed her lips and then proceeded by kissing every inch of her body only to reassure her I meant what I said. I loved every flaw of hers and that was what made her perfect in my eyes.

 

I smile.

 

The spring has arrived for my cherry blossom.

 

Yoojung is not that insecure girl anymore; she is now a grown-up, independent and powerful woman, who makes me happy for what she has become but a little sad for being just a little part of the reason for her to change.

I take one last sip of the glass filled with the poisoned alcohol and step up to perform for the wedding.

"I was supposed to sit there and play a boring song on the piano," I say in the mic and people laugh. Not that it is funny but they are probably higher than me "But the most special woman in this whole world deserves better from her best man."

They chose a best woman and a best man for each other. Yes, they were weird and that is probably the reason why they worked so well. And yes, she invited me as her best man. As if things were not pitiful enough.

"To the prettiest woman here today!" I shout and people make their cheers, turning all their attention toward Yoojung.

I start playing the piano and singing.

 

[My heart aches secretly]

[Then just a hint of your smile can make feel fine again]

 

How I wish I were singing another song ~

 

[To keep you from figuring out how I feel about you]

[Coz then we would drift apart]

 

But I guess due to the circumstances 'Wedding Dress' suits this moment the best.

 

[Baby, please don’t take his hand]

[Coz you should be my lady]

 

Yoojung's cheeks are painted bright red because she probably got my message.

 

[I’ve been waiting for you for so long please look at me now]

 

And Doyeon probably also did.

Every time I look at Doyeon I cannot believe she dated Yoojung. They had nothing in common.

At first I thought it was only a rebel phase but against all the odds they lasted two years. After Doyeon she dated other girls and I understood it was not only a phase. I kept wondering myself for months if I was such a bad experience that she decided not to date any other man.

The world does not revolve around and so she proved me wrong once more; is now marrying a guy. The worst part of it? I do not see anything special about him. I am taller than him; I am stronger than him; I am more handsome than him.

 

You do not deserve her, Cha Eunwoo. You do not deserve her ~

 

[When the music starts you will vow to spend]

[The rest of your life with him]

 

Sometimes I still wonder how things would be if I had waited one more year until she graduated so we cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter