Who you?

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gosh! She is so beautiful tonight. Not that she is not beautiful every day but today I can tell for sure the time did not pass for her, at all.

Even though it has already been eight years since our first encounter and she changed her haircut, she still looks exactly like when we first met and I can only smile whilst remembering.

 

A tiny girl trying to pick an item on a high shelf of the supermarket whilst talking on the phone. After giggling a little I walked closer and handed it to her, causing the girl to give me the warmest smile and making me gulp at the sight.

Of course I put on a nonchalant facade and walked away.

I had a meeting with some friends, Sejeong would introduce us her girlfriend so I was buying something to help her cooking.

Not in a million years I would have imagine the girl I helped at supermarket would be there too.

When I saw her, I thought she was Sejeong’s girlfriend. Thanks God she was not. However she had a boyfriend by the time.

 

Funny how things like this happen without any warn. Life is so unpredictable.

When she sees me, she tilts her head and squints her eyes; a habit of hers when she wants to see better. Then she smiles; the most precious smiles in the entire universe. Her eyes turning into a crescents moon shape every time she smiles, is an image I will never forget. Even if a thousand years pass, this will always be my favorite memory of hers.

She comes closer to me and hugs me. All the scenes start playing in my head.

 

The times I , her pout; when we became friends; the time she broke up with her first boyfriend; the times we helped each other; our first date; our first kiss; our first love confession; our first time making love; our first fight; our first time making love after a fight; a lot of first times of different sort of things ~

 

I let out a small giggle after remembering this and she pulls out of the hug, looking at me with a question mark on her face.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I am laughing at your height!"

I playfully smile when she hits my arm lightly and sticks out her tongue.

"You do not change."

 

Yes. I do not change.

 

She looks around as if searching for someone and I cannot help but secretly admire her side profile.

"Where is Lua?" She asks.

"She is probably with Lucy."

She replies with a simple "Oh" but there is something in her eyes. It happens really fast and for the first time after years I am not able to decipher her.

"Yoojung ah ~" I take her hand. I have always been a person who talks while touching my interlocutor but whenever I touch her it feels different.

She looks into my eyes and waits for me to talk to her. I was going to say how pretty she is today; how much I miss her every hour of my day; and even after all these years how much she still means to me and also how weak I am without her.. But right when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter