That XX

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perfect! This is the word that suits her the best.

I still cannot believe she accepted me as her soon to be husband. Every time I remember this, I cannot help but internally scream.

"Hey Jimin!" I look at the owner of the voice and smile "Why is your tie and your hair a mess?"

Jungkook fixes my hair for longer than he should and I cannot help but look at my best friend's face, admiring his long eyelashes, his cheeks bones, his lips....

"Stop looking at me with these lovey-dovey eyes. Or else I will tell Yoojung about it."

"As if you stood a chance against her." I stick out my tongue.

He flashes a smile but I know it is not a sincere one when it does not reach his eyes. Then, he replies with a chuckle while fixing my tie "I know I never did."

I will not lie, I feel something for him. But whatever it is, this feeling is not remotely closer to what I feel for Yoojung.

Ever since I first saw her, I knew she was the one.

 

"Since when do you like me?"

"I fell for you since when I saw you with that tall girl."

"Which one? You know, everybody is pretty tall if compared to me."

I chuckled upon her remark and wrapped my arms around her body. "That is why we are perfect for each other."

A year ago, Yoojung and I were drinking wine at her house between the sheets as the fireplace made the place warm and illuminated.

"I will go first so you can feel more comfortable." She pulled away from my embrace and looked into my eyes. By that moment I knew I wanted to drown myself into the ocean of emotions displayed in her eyes.

She was 25 years old and I was 28. We were dating for a year and I had proposed to her a couple of times but she said we should not get married until we knew each other's deepest and darkest secrets. She said she would only spend the rest of her life with someone that she could trust independent of the situation.

"I will start then." She took a sip of her wine "I dated girls before I date you."

I rolled my eyes "This is not a secret. I know about you and Doyeon." I glared at her. “Actually, everybody knows.”

She glanced at me while sipping the wine again "I said girls. Plural." I looked at her astonished, my mouth in 'o' shape but she did not let me ask anything else "It is your turn now."

"Ok. I-" I sighed, wondering myself what was going to be her reaction once I tell her. It was so hard for her to accept my love and there I was, on the verge of throw everything away. At the same time I knew I had to told her; that secret would determine the rest of our lives. "I had a with a guy once."

Yoojung looked at me and exclaimed in a happy tone "I knew it!"

"What? How? Do not tell you planned this just to get this information!" I told her incredulously because I could not believe I fell in her trap so easily. She just shrugged so I continued "And why are you so happy about it?"

"I was thinking if it was my chance to have a three-"

"Hey!" I playfully hit her with the pillows "Forget about it. I will not share you with anyone."

She giggled and that was the best sound I thought I could listen.

"Were you a bottom?" She asked me.

I rolled my eyes "It is your time, now."

She sighed and talked "There you go, my secret. I am a top!"

I laughed hard at her statement. I could not help but think she was lying because there is no way Doyeon could be a bottom.

"What?" She asked looking at me as I laughed harder and harder "This is actually a secret. Everybody think I am a bottom."

"This is not a secret," I said between my laughs "That is called a lie!"

This time she hit me with the pillow "It is not a lie, ok?" I glared at her and she sighed "Ok, sometimes we switched." I glared again at her and she looked away "Fine! I am a bottom most of time."

I grinned as I saw her pouty lips and then I talked again "Still, it is your turn since you did not confess me anything new-"

"I fell in love with someone I should not." She cut me off, her eyes looking through the window, focusing on something far away in the horizon; probably a memory.

I stared at her, trying to figure out who could be the person she fell in love but should not have fell, wondering myself who she must have prohibited herself to love but destiny put on a prank on her.

"Lucy." She ended the mystery seconds later as I could not figure out who she was talking about.

I gulped in surprise, I was astonished. "Did you guys.." I stopped but it was enough for her to understand.

She looked down, I saw the guilty displayed in her eyes "Just once." Then she sighed and continued "It was months after my break up with Doyeon."

I understood why she wanted this conversation since the beginning; it was not to expose me. She only wanted to share her mistakes and make sure I would still wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter