✓ Six

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

“WHAT?” Jiyong yelled through the phone, “Jaerim got stabbed?? Okay I will come immediately!” he hung up and called the doctor, “YA! Chaeyoung is stabbed and he lost a lot of blood! He is headed to your hospital, do your thing!” he said as he headed out of the mansion.

Hospital

“Ma’am, are you sure about his blood type?” the paramedic asked as they were putting Chaeyoung on the bed. Sana’s cheeks were full of tears, she nodded and looked at Chaeyoung who was still bleeding in front of her. Doctor Jay came and patted the paramedic's shoulder “Thank you for your hard work, I will take over now” The latter nodded and left the emergency room.

“He is here because of me please save him” Sana pleaded and he comforted her.

“I will ma’am, now go and wait outside please.”

She nodded obediently and he looked at Chaeyoung who was laying on the bed lifelessly and the nurse came rushing to him, “Dr. his wife said that-”

“I know" he looked at her, "Naeun, you are my favorite nurse now will you do me this favor?”

She smiled widely, “Anything doctor”

“Go to the blood bank, bring me three IV of B blood type but put an A+ sticker on them”

“Why-”

“JUST DO IT THERE IS NO TIME!”

She nodded and rushed to the blood bank. He looked at Jaerim’s real file ‘Blood type: A+’ he read in his mind, “Prepare him for the surgery” he ordered and they took him to the surgery room where he stayed for five hours.

 

 

On the other hand, Sana hugged Jiyong as he came quickly to her… Even though he is jealous of her being in charge of the company, the two still love each other.

“That person wanted to stab me but Jaerim saved me” she said and cried.

“It’s okay, he will make it” he comforted her while mentally cursing Chaeyoung for making this fuss.

The doctor came out with a big grin on his face.

“He survived a long coma, stabbing is nothing to him so relax” he said and Sana’s tensed shoulders relaxed when two cops came. Jiyong and Jay exchanged glances and the latter nodded.

“Oppa, they want me to go to the police station” she said to Jiyong.

“Sure, I will go with you” he smiled at her and accompanied her to the police station where she went to the cold investigation room.

“Ma’am, it looks like you are targeted, we need your help to know who is willing to kill you.”

“I- I don’t know… I am not CEO yet, why would anyone hurt me?” she asked innocently.

“Some of the other candidates maybe?” they questioned.

She shook her head, “No! I don’t know… I can’t think of anyone I am just worried about my husband” she put her head in her hands on the table.

“He is fine, don’t worry the stab wasn’t deep, now can you tell us what the person looked like?”

“He was in all black I couldn’t see his face” she closed her face, “But he was wearing a white watch” she remembered.

“Noted” the police officer said.

“Can I go now?”

He took a deep breath and nodded, “But we will visit you often and please take care of yourself” she rushed outside the room and Jiyong was waiting for her.

“Let’s go to the mansion so you can change your outfit and it’s late, you need to rest” He said holding her shoulder.

She shook her head aggressively, “No, I want to stay by Jaerim’s side.”

He raised her eyebrow, “Since when you care about him? You hate him Sana” he countered.

“Not anymore” she said in a low voice.

“What???” he yelled a bit, “Why?” he was trying to control his anger.

“He is in the hospital because of me, he changed… I don’t know. I just feel that he is a different person” she said calmly.

Jiyong yelped and become uneasy, “let’s go now Sana, We will discuss this later”

After her nagging, he decided to drive her to the hospital, he sent two bodyguards to guard the room. She sat on a chair beside his bed… Not long ago she was staring at him with hatred while he was in a coma but now she feels different. It’s Chaeyoung not Jaerim, the one that moved her heart is Chaeyoung not Jaerim… But will she accept him?

She held his hand and caressed it but she ended up resting her head on the bed and she drifted to a deep sleep after a long tiring day.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter