✓ Three

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a light sleeper and that was the reason why I woke up at seven this morning when Sana’s alarm went off. I continued faking my sleep while I stole glances at her. She always wears short dresses or skirts, her legs are so fine, it looks like her husband doesn’t mind. But I am an old-fashioned guy and when it comes to outfits, I am very strict and of the jealous type.

After putting some light make-up on, she walked back to the dressing room but she hit her foot on the bed.

“Ah! Ah!” she whined holding her foot while jumping around on her right leg.

“Jeez, are you okay?” I asked getting up.

“YES!” she yelled a bit and sat on the couch. Her face was red and I can see the veins in her neck. She was enduring her pain so I couldn’t see but I kneeled in front of her and held her foot.

“Your toe is a bit injured” I said, “there is no blood but I will need a band-aid.”

I grabbed my bag and pulled out a band-aid box but she got up ignoring me. I chewed my lower lip and stood up. “HEY! I was talking to you” I shouted.

All she did was ignoring me more and she put on her high heels, “These sweet and soft moves won’t affect me Jaerim, use them on other girls, not me” she faked a smile, opened the door and left. I gritted my teeth and sat on the bed, I have nothing to do so I decided to go back to sleep. But I woke up after few hours. I wore jeans and a simple turtleneck sweater and headed to the garden.

Damn.

Being rich is amazing.

I sat on the swing and looked around. Shortly after, the butler came and placed a cup of tea in front of me.

“Your favorite tea sir” he smiled and I took a sip of it but I almost puked. Jaerim’s taste… ew.

“Uhm your name is?” I asked before he walked away, making him stop.

“Call me Seojun” he smiled humbly.

“Okay Seojun, may I ask you something?”

“Sure sir” He said, coming next to me.

I looked around and made him sit beside me on the swing, he looked so uncomfortable and scared.

“What kind of persons was I?” I asked honestly.

“Uhm” he stuttered.

“Be honest, I won’t judge you” I sat back and waited for his response.

“I have worked here for almost fifteen years now, what I know about you is one thing” he held his hands nervously, “you are a womanizer” he whispered and I widened my eyes at him.

“And a weak man” He continued.

‘WHAT THE !’ I yelled inside my mind.

“You and Sana got married because of love but it faded away when you found power and money with her” he paused and sighed, “she loved you so much but you always hurt her and so now literally doesn’t take your words seriously.”

My jaw almost reached the floor, well… money and power if I can’t show my masculinity to my wife!

“Thank you Seojun” I smiled at him and he bowed.

I folded my arms up to my chest and started thinking about his words. He cheats on her. He is not a good husband. He is a weak man. The opposite of me, but I won’t live as him if he is like this. I will live as me, not as him. I headed back to my room, but I noticed a paper on our bed so I grabbed it and unfolded it.

‘Our plan will continue as soon as you remember everything… Please work hard Jaerim’

Hm? PLAN? What plan? And who put this here? I hid it in a drawer that has a lock and left the room. The maid was passing by holding some pillows, “Uhm is Jiyong here? Where is his room?” I asked her.

“He is not here sir, he is at the company, only ma’am and Momo are here” she smiled, “Oh and Sana’s cousin too, I don’t know if you remember her, her name is Jihyo.”

“Thank you” I bowed to her. I took a deep breath and looked around… Something is going to happen, I can feel it.

 

It was time for lunch, I was the only guy among the women in the dining room. I was drinking soup calmly when Miyoung broke the silence, “I am curious what you will do after your rest time ends.”

“Uhm… I will do what I always do, work?” I responded, eating my food.

She chuckled along with Jihyo.

“Jaerim, you don’t work” Momo elbowed me.

“Our Jaerim became so cute and innocent!” said Miyoung before she took a sip from her wine. My blood was boiling… Jaerim doesn’t even work!

 

“YA! Stop embarrassing yourself!” said Momo as I was washing my hands.

“I don’t remember anything that’s why I said that” I defended.

She shook her head, “You will laugh at yourself when you remember everything” she winked at me and left.

“Everyone is weird here” I said as I threw myself on the bed.

More than three hours passed and Sana hadn’t come home yet. Even at dinner time, everyone was here except her. I was standing beside the window when I saw her coming inside the mansion. She was limping. I bet her toe is still sore. I waited for a while till she came to our room. She was shocked that I was still awake.

“Where have you been?” I asked with an angry tone.

She raised her eyebrow at me, “Pardon?”

“My question was very clear Sana-ssi” I stepped closer to her and she hit the door behind her, “Where have you been?” I repeated.

“At the company” she replied with a very low voice.

I leaned in and took a deep breath, “that’s why you smell of alcohol?”

I was staring at her eyes… they are so beautiful… Light brown, very light. I was drawn into them for a while.

Sana let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding, “Your eyes are different now…”

I yelped and stepped back, “There are no memories behind them, that’s why” I exclaimed.

“Anyway! Since when do you care about where am I and what am I doing?” She glared.

“Since today” I snapped back quickly.

“I passed by a bar and had a few drinks” She shrugged.

“Drinking alone is dangerous, especially for a woman like you Sana” I spoke. How can she be so careless?

She touched my forehead, her hand is so soft, I was unable to move under her touch...

“Just checking if you are on your right mind” she smiled dryly, “Do you want me to remind you when you asked me to sleep with that businessman so you can have stock in his company?” she spoke coldly.

Jaerim is a ing .

“An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter