1/13/2018 - YunJae

drabbles dump

"Oh! Chunnie!" Jaejoong waved at the man approaching him. He dragged the taller man he was with towards the man he called Chunnie. The man he was with was Yunho, his best friend from high school. Or more than best friend, actually. But Yunho told him he did not like labels. 

It was a hot summer day before they enter senior high school. Yunho and Jaejoong have been seatmates for a year during the last year of middle school. They've shared common interests with girl groups that they like. They also found same sentiments for other topics which ranges from very shallow topics like puberty to deep ones like politics. Their classmates have already been labelling them best friends, but neither of them acknowledges the idea. 

"Friend, bestfriend, what even is it? It's just the same. We do not need labels, right? You agree with me, yes?" Yunho told him over a call. Jaejoong can't help but just hum a reply. Because in all honesty, he would like to disagree with all that Yunho had said.

Because Jaejoong wants an assurance. He wants labels on relationships. He wants commitment. At that time, Jaejoong had already liked Yunho. And he really, really, really wants to be committed to Yunho. 

It wasn't until autumn of next year did he got the guts to confess to his friend...best friend...or whatever. Jaejoong ruffled his own hair. This is one of the reasons he wanted labels. 

"Yunho," Jaejoong called out, but Yunho was busy trying to figure out the things he had to do for their thesis topic. They haven't done even half of these papers. Jaejoong pouted before playfully slapping Yunho's shoulder.

"Yah," Jaejoong called.

"Yes?" Yunho replied softly.

"Do you know what they say about people who like yuri and ? There's a possibility that you're gay as well," Jaejoong calmly said. This caught Yunho's attention. He slowly looked at Jaejoong, dramatically, like those in the movies. He returned his attention back to the computer and opened a notepad. He typed something and nudged Jaejoong.

Are you...like that?

I think so...

Do you...like someone?

You.

Yunho tackled Jaejoong on the bed. He got on top of him.

"I've been waiting for this for so long," Yunho said before planting his lips on Jaejoong's. The kiss was gentle at first. Their lips were just pressed with each other. It was innocent. It was fresh. When Yunho went out of breath, he pulled away for a second, but deepened the kiss the next time he put his lips on Jaejoong. Their tongues danced wildly. Teeth clashed. They ran out of breath. They tried to hide their swollen lips from their parents until Yunho heard his parents talked.

"There's something going on between Yunho and Jaejoong, right? I felt it," his mother said.

"It's just a phase. They'll get over it soon. Their hormones are raging at this age, you know," his dad said. Yunho would like to walk up to them and tell his dad that he's wrong. That he likes Jaejoong more than anyone else and kissing Jaejoong is not just a phase. If it's a phase, then Yunho prefers this phase for forever.

"This is my best friend, Yunho. You know him right?" Jaejoong asked the man in front of him who he called 'Chunnie'.

"Of course! He's your boyfriend, right?" Yoochun, or Chunnie for Jaejoong, smirked and chuckled. He knew Yunho doesn't like commitments nor labels. He tried to tease the couple, but he and Jaejoong were the ones surprised when they heard what Yunho told them next.

"I'm glad Jaejoong's friends know about it. I'm Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you," Yunho beamed. He offered his hand for a shake as well.

Stunned, Yoochun extended his hand and shook Yunho's.

"Yoochun, Park Yoochun. Jaejoong has told me so much about you. He even told me about - "

Yoochun was cut off by Jaejoong's hands. Jaejoong, on the other hand, beamed as well at Yunho. When he knew Yoochun had no plans of telling Yunho about the stories he tells him everyday, he held Yunho's hands and smiled.

"Let's go boyfriend."