Chapter 8

Love you secretly (May not update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After college 

 

Seulgi POV

I’m on my way back home. But suddenly a black van approaches me and a bunch of guys comes out from that van. I panic and start running from them. But unfortunately, they got me. 

 

I was kidnapped by them. They throw me into the van and blindfold me.

 

"Help! Help! Help!" I shout as loud as I can but what I didn't know that they're putting something between my mouth and nose and make me faint.

 

The sudden break from van makes me awake from the faint. They forced me to come out from the van and I just followed them with my eyes still blindfolded.

 

I felt like we are on an elevator right now because I can felt that we're going up.

 

They forced me to sit and they still let my eyes blindfolded. I sense someone with scary aura walk in front of me. I feel uneasy. Am I gonna die tonight? What sin had I done to be dead like this! God help me!!!. I pray to God.

 

Suddenly, they untied the scarf on the eyes. I try to adjust my sight when I opened my eyes. But what surprised me is I saw a muscular yet old man in front of me. Then I saw Irene beside him.

 

Why am I here and why Irene here too? I thought.

 

“Ehem, Kang Seulgi?” that man asked. I snapped out of my thought. "Are you Kang Seulgi?" that man asks again and nodded confusingly. How can he know my name? I thought.

 

That man watches me with a mischievous look. “I’m Bae Seung Chan, Irene dad,” he said to me. My jaw drop when he heard what he said. Irene dad? Like, freaking dad? What to do?. I straight my body and don’t even dare to look into his eyes.

 

Does he know what had happened to his daughter? Will, he gonna kill me? Oh gosh, I do not want to die this young!. So many questions come through my mind right now. I hope he will not know about it but at the same time, I believe he knows about that. If not, why he dragged me all over here. “By the way you sit, I think you know why I did this,” he said. OH MY GOSH! I know it, he knows about it. I can't keep myself calm as I keep thinking about what he will do to me.

 

“Okay, I will just straight forward to you,” he said and I nodded at him without looking on his eyes. “I know that you have slept with my beloved daughter, Irene..." I accidentally cough, when I heard he said, slept with his daughter and I can feel that he look at me. I keep on straight my body. He continues his word "And I know that was a mistake between you two. Even both of you don’t even know how that can happen.” he said while keep playing with his beard. 

 

He walks until in front of the win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter