New Kid turns up

Just another normal day gone wrong

In the closet, i got my iPod out to use as a torch so i could check what i was standing on. there was some paint on the floor that was all so i wiped my shoe on a nearby mop and waited for the bell to go.

the bell sounded just as i was getting to the halfway point on my chocolate bar and i waited a few moments so there were a crowd of people blocking the view of teachers from me getting out, this crowd of people were also known as my friends as when they realized i was late they gather in a group in the corridor covering both the janitors office and closet doors.

i came out and acted like i had been there all along, so far so good, for some reason we were talking about pros and cons of being a fish like you would be able to swim and be outside all day but you wouldn't be able to eat sushi or go to the supermarket.

Once my presence had been noted be most in the group we started to shuffle outside, i was at the back of the group as the door only let one through at a time unless you were in 7th Grade XD

As i was about to walk through the door...

"excuse me dear, there is a new student here would you mind staying with him for the day, thank you dear" without even letting me answer the elderly librarian/person in charge of new people the boy i saw earlier at me almost knocking both of us over.

i fell back against the door and the boy stopped himself falling onto me by putting his arms on either side of my neck and against the door, i opened my eyes slowly.

i had turned my face sideways so if he did get that close it would be a cheek not lips he would meet. i saw that the librarian women had gone and was already a distance away, phew that would have been embarrassing.

i turned back to the boy in front of me, my mouth dropped into a silent scream and my eyes felt like they popped out of their sockets.

HIS POV [since the train to school on Monday]

i got on the train at what i thought was the furthest station from school, but hey, that was were my brother lived and i lived with him so yeah. Anyway i got on the train and got myself a window seat, a few seconds later just after the doors closed, i felt someone sit down next to me, as i was looking out the window so i didn't see who it was and if they said anything about the dorky uniform i had my headphones on.

i counted the stations as my brother just said school is on the 6th stop not actually where it was so i figured there would be other people from my new school at the station i could follow but there was no one at the station. 

5...6 AND a sign for a school that i'm guessing is mine. i turned to shuffle in to the aisle seat to get off the train then i remembered there was someone there. it was a girl, i recognised her from Friday when i was late.

she was asleep and probably wasn't going to wake up anytime soon so i gave her a small nudge...nothing

i pushed a bit harder, she wiped her shoulder were i had nudged her, the train doors had opened. she still didn't get up, i panicked

i punched her relatively hard, she woke up, more like jumped up hehe

"WHAT D-" she opened her eyes and looked into mine, i was either the prettiest thing she had ever seen or she also remembered me from Friday, i mean she couldn't have forgotten, she said sorry instead of me.

i cut off eye contact and looked at her shoulder.

"it's okay, you didn't hit that hard" i knew i had, she was just being polite

 

i looked back at her

"this is your stop isn't it?" she looked at me strangely after i asked

"how...doesn't matter, thanks for waking me up"

she got up slung her bag over her shoulder and got off the train, i followed quickly as the doors were about to shut.

i didn't want to be late on my first day as i didn't know what time it started and what lessons i had. the girl hadn't notice i had the same blazer as her so i quickly walked past her when we went through the ticket barriers and i ran to school following the signs, it was literally going up a hill then coming back halfway down the other side, 

it looked like a fortress with walls around it and once inside them you wouldn't have thought it was on a hill just that who ever designed it liked stairs [i.e real school except it isn't boarding and as big, and instead of shops it is sports fields and stuff...ill just draw a map].

the office was pretty easy to find as it was right near the gate. i stood in the small porch/hall thing to catch my breath from the running. i knocked on the door and entered the office

"hello, you must be...Choi Jun Hong, yes?

"yes ma'am" i didn't feel it was necessary to bow as she was busy on her computer and so facing the other way

"you're locker 63 in the 10th Grade area, i'm a bit busy, you'll have to excuse me though  i'm sure a clever boy like you can find it . Oh and i would wait until 1st period has finished as you are half an hour late but that is too be expected on your first day i suppose just don't make it a habit!"

"thank you and sorry for you're trouble"

"quite alright, just go in the main building and look around until you find your locker, you will get your books later from your homeroom teacher in room 15b"

"thank you, i'll go now" at this point i did bow and exit the building.

as i came out i saw someone walking round the corner, i figured i could ask them where my locker was so i followed around the corner but i couldn't see anyone, then i heard what was like a candy rapper being peeled open very slowly as though it would make it unheard, i walked toward the sound but came to face a tree, i stepped around the tree over a few stinging nettles then just as i was about to see the person i tripped on a rabbit hole and fell into a bush i was trying to avoid as it was a bit overgrown with more stinging nettles, luckily i was wearing thick trousers and my blazer still so i didn't get stung as much as i could of.

i heard who ever it was stop what they were doing and get up from where they were and walk towards my 'bush' (hehe) i stopped moving and ducked my head, hoping they didn't know where i was so to not look like a complete idiot on my first day

sorry it was long, i thought the others were really short and this is to make up for it, did anyone watch the Idol Championships, i did, SOOOO exciting, i lovehigh jump although in england you can only jump from one leg so the highest in my school is lower than that on the idol athletics, my highest is 1m25cm which is 2nd highest in my year the highest being 1m26cm to my best friend who only got 1m26 cuz she could get over 1m25 same as me but neither could get over 1m30 so they lowered it to 29 then 28 then 27 until one of us got over, it was her at 26....sorry for babbling and you have to look at these XD http://yeahsmmacros.tumblr.com/page/30