Morning and Milk

Just another normal day gone wrong

 

YOUR POV

My eyes were closed, I was lying on a bed, my bed.

“Hmm, that was one hell of a dream.” I sighed

“Just a dream, huh?” a masculine voice said, definatly not my mothers.

My eyes shot open, saw wooden bed slats above me, this was not my bed.

I checked to make sure my clothes were still on, they weren't, well at least mine weren't, I was in a baggy T-Shirt and pyjama trousers, fortunately I could feel my underwear was still intact.

I stared at the head that was upside down, trying to recall whether I had met him before. Nope, I don't think so although the blond hair looks familiar.

“Where are my clothes?” I asked cautiously.

He pointed to a chair at the end of the bed with my uniform folded, not very well, with my blazer hanging on the back.

“You know I was expecting you to ask something like who are you, or where am I or even did you do anything while I was here?” he said as he swung down from top bunk as I got up.

“After hearing it wasn't a dream I figured from the hair I'm still at Blondy's house and so I am safe in saying you live with him and that from his innocent-ness you didn’t do anything. See, looks can take one a long way.” I replied in a detective like manner while slowy pacing in fornt of the bed and then picking up my uniform.

He was silent. I turned to face him.

“You don't happen to have anything in my size do you. I'm not going out in uniform or pyjamas.” I said bluntly.

“Erm, yes. Go and eat and I will find something.” he replied sounding a little unsure of himself.

I out my uniform back on the chair and followed him out into the main living space I recognized as the one I had watched TV in with the guy from school, gosh I should really start asking for names!

The blonde man walked directly into the room next to the one we just came out of. I went across to the kitchen are that consisted of a fridge/freezer, a sink, a counter, then a small island with a rice cooker and small hob and microwave. I opened the fridge:

Top Shelf – a variety of beer cans

2nd Shelf – a variety of flavoured milk

3rd Shelf – microwave dinner/lunches

4th Shelf – (vegetable tray) one carrot

A bit of a disappointment. I grabbed a bottle of strawberry milk, as it tasted the least like milk from my experiences with the other flavours. It's not that I don't like milk, I just prefer more tasty things.

I heard something fall in the room the blond man had gone into. Then 2 blond men came out, the one from school and the one from earlier. The one from school was holding a large pile of clothes and had a cross look on his face. He stomped over to where I was and dumped the pile at my feet, the ball of his foot and stormed into the room I had woken up in and slammed the door.

I burst out laughing, it was the funniest thing I had seen in forever! The other man gave me a 'WTF?' look. It's not my fault he looked like kitten trying to be an angry lion :P

I put my strawberry milk on the side and scooped up the clothes and put them on the sofa, I looked up at the 2nd man who was still giving me a 'WTF?' face.

“Do you want to help me find something to wear or are you just gonna stand there looking like a knuckle-head?” I asked him slightly annoyed.

I went back to sorting through the clothes, after a while, I looked back up at him, the smile was off my face completely now.

“What?!” I yelled at him, he jumped and went over the the kitchen.

The 1st man (AKA school guy) emerged from the room he had gone in looking defeated, he went over to the fridge and sighed when he saw there was no food, he turned around and picked up MY strawberry milk as though he knew it was there the whole time, he walked over to the armchair I had sat in yesterday.

I choose a pair of black skinny jeans that were just a little bit too big and an oversized blue T-Shirt with a black circle with a line trhough it. i.e. the symbol thing on Zelo's bunny mask. The 2nd man pointed me to a third door. It was the bathroom, I walked in a hung the clothes on an empty peg and had a shower, borrowed a towel, got dressed and tied up my hair.

When I came out the 2 men were glaring at each other in front of the TV. They both looked at me when I came in, they must have been arguing when I was showering.

The 2nd man stepped forward a little as the sofa was in the way.

“Zelo will walk you home as I need to go out so I'll see you later sometime, bye.” he bowed, grabbed his jacket off a hook near the door, waved and left.

Me and Zelo were left in an awkward silence.