Chapter 1 Rebirth

Changing Tides

Chapter 1

Rebirth / 再生 ARC

 

A youth with light brown hair could be seen dozing off in a classroom. It wouldn’t be a scene out of place in a classroom weren’t if for the fact that the person doing so was Light. Light Yagami son on of Inspector Yagami wasn’t someone associated with slacking off, especially in class. His detached demeanor often led girls feeling attracted to him, puzzled by his detached personality.

With a sigh, and snapping her book shut audibly, the teacher began walking towards Light. Upon seeing no reaction from, she decided to take a more direct approach

“Ehmm, ehmm, Mr. Yagamai”

“…”

“Mr. Yagami would you kindly wake up”

“…”

With a vein pulsing on her forehead she gave him a shove on the shoulder.

 

Light’s P.O.V

Things just didn’t make sense. He could recall lying in an abandoned warehouse, bleeding from multiple places thanks to an overly enthusiastic Matsuda racking his brain to see where it had all gone wrong. But then again when did all of this happen in the first place? For starters he wasn’t Light. As loath as he was to admit it he wasn’t much of a fan of being stuck inside of a fictional teenager’s body. That feeling was only fortified by the fact that he didn’t want anything to do with Light’s dream to create a new world, nada nada.

He could only pray that the world he found himself in wasn’t based off the Death Note film. From what he knew from scrounging the wiki things were very much more disturbing there.

To be brutally honest he didn’t hold anything against Light, even if his means of achieving his dream were rather questionable he had a good intention. At least that was he wished to believe right now.

It was probably due to the fact that he was having an internal monologue that he suddenly found himself at a loss when he felt himself moving.

‘That was odd...’

Thunk! Ktunk!

“Ouch..” was all he could nursing his head from where it had hit the floor. He was met by a woman glaring at him. The red head looked quite cute all riled up and he couldn’t help but run off his mouth then.

“You know Miss Kimone you look quite cute like that…”

Off all the things she had seen in her short tenure as a high school teacher this earned a top spot in the weirdest things she had heard from a student. Was he hitting on her? With a slight dusting of pink on her cheeks she went back to scowling at him. ”If isn’t too much Mr Yagami could you please enlighten us as to what you were doing in the middle of the class?”

‘Yikes!, damn you ;-; , why did I have to say that of all the things I could have said’ even if he found her attractive, she was a teacher for s sake! It also didn’t help that she was wearing a jacket of all things. While it couldn’t be said that they were overtly big , she did look good, not to mention that she had that curvy figure that often made her catch men ogling at her.

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, “Sorry about that I kinda fell asleep”.

Ding!

-4 HP

‘Oh sweet kami! I take it back this has got the single best thing that ever happened to me’ his fingers were twitching with anticipation, being thrown in to the world of Death Note was a downer but being thrown into the world of Death Note with something as bull as the Gamer ability? He certainly won’t be one to look that particular gift horse in the mouth. Oh no, he won’t.

Armed with the knowledge of events that are yet to occur and possibly time to prepare before the Death Note accidently made its way into the Human Realm he was going to have fun. Oh yes he was.

Things just got a lot more complicated

 

Love it?

Hate it?

REVIEW!!