Authors' Notes

Cookies & Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lengthy texts = lenghty authors' notes lmao

 

bakedginger

Hello! This is long overdue but it's finally out! Here's a present from us to all of you, most especially to our friend baekyeonfam and of course to oreos out there!
We know it's really loooong lmao and we never really expected it to be like this (40 pages on word!!). Kaye and I had lots of fun writing this and so we hope you enjoyed reading this as well. This was meant to be posted in December but since Kaye and I had different and busy schedules, (actually it was just me huhuhu i am so sorry) we only managed to finish it today.

This collaboration was really so sudden and I will really have to say that it was an honor to be able to write alongside Kaye authornim. Her writing skills are no joke! I hope that you will continue to support her and her stories. She might be updating the latest chapter for Abrupt Love soon! Please look forward to it!

Can I be a little emo and say that I am glad that we were able to have some BY interactions in 2017? Those were small things but it contributed greatly as a motivation and inspiration for me to write. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Let's always support Baekhyun, Taeyeon and their respective groups, EXO and SNSD as well.

This greeting might be late, but here's to a happier and meaningful 2018 for everyone!

 

taejoursbyun

If you're honestly still reading this then... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

This was supposed to be up before 2017 ended, but things happen hehehe, but here is it! A little late for the holidays, but hey, it's better late than never right? With that, I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays with your loved ones! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter