1.

chanbaek spyau (..drabble? lol)

"I'm so not going to do that and you can't force me to." Baekhyun said in a flat tone. 
It was 20 minutes before closing hours, on a late saturday summer night and Jongdae was for some unknown reason, still not tired enough to stop this nagging  that had been going on the whole day now. He could hear chen groaning from far behind in the the kitchen for the 50th time today. His friend of 5 years was once again, a pain in the and no, even if he continued nagging for a life time he wasn't going to give in. He won't, ever. No.

"Oh come on!" he whined, his voice's ever so slight echo going almost unnoticed, while walking out of the room, slowly coming closer to the counter. 

"You have to help a good friend out hm? Just this once okay? I'm not going to ask ever again! I swear."
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I'm telling you, I don't have the time. I know this is not our actual job, but it's still important even if we're under cover." 
Chen opened his mouth to answer but baekhyun already continued talking.
"Also, who's going to watch the cafe while we're gone? Don't tell me you were thinking about Sehun and Zitao? You know very well we can't leave the two of them alone."

Chen closed his mouth at that, giving himself a moment to think. "No actually I was thinking about Minseok and Sehun. Gosh Baek please, stop searching for excuses, we have enough workers in this cafe who could easily take our shift just this once and it's not like you're on a mission every second when you're out of this place." Jongdaes eyes turned into the ones of a pup and Baekhyun turned his head back to the papers in front of him on the counter. He has been trying to get these done since two hours now, but his annoying friend did not seem to care one bit about this paperwork and instead had whined louder and louder with each passing hour. Man did his head hurt.
"Chen." It was rare for Baekhyun to actually use his friends spy name. There were only two occasions when he did: when they were out on the field and when that exact dear friend started challenging baekhyun's patience limit yet again.
Chen grabbed the others arm and shook it slowly, like a little brat that was trying to convince his mother to buy him something he wasn't allowed to have, but with a hesitation lingering in every move since he sure as hell did not miss the name Baekhyun used to adress him with, as well as that dangerously low tone.

Dangerous yeah, but not dangerous enough for Jongdae to stop just yet. So he continued. "Byunn Baekhyunn, Baekbaek, Baekhyunniee, Byunnie, Bacon, Byunbyu-" 

 "What did you just call me?" Baekhyun slowly turned his head around to look at his friend, his eyes filled with pure murder. 
They stared at each other for a second, increasing tension lingering in the air.
Chen took a big step back as slowly as possible, sensing the danger and already shifting his body to charge away at any given time, while baekhyun was boring holes into jongdaes eyes simultaneously , like a hunter getting ready to jump at its prey. He's about to smack the out of this little , limit reached for good. 
Baekhyun moves way too fast for a person to dodge him, but Jongdae is not just any person so just when he reaches out to get a hold of Chens shirt, the brown haired man wiggles away just a mere second faster, making a squeaking sound at the same time and running as if his life was on the line. 
Baekhyun is about to storm after Chen, when the sudden ringing sound of the cafe shop halts him. You dickass better be thankful, this customer just saved your life. 

Baekhyun turned around with a smirk. 
"Get back to work we still have lots to-" Baekhyun wasn't able to finish the sentence, because the second he locked eyes with the customer, he was at a loss of words. 
And if baekhyun had looked at Jongdae, who had stopped running midway and walked back to the counter, he would've seen the smirk that sneaked up his lips more and more while watching his dear co-workers flushed tomato red face. 
But oh, baekhyun didn't even notice that chen was back to standing next to him and if he did he probably would've kicked his annoying little , but at that moment he could not have cared any less since there was literally no space left in his mind for he was too smitten to the tall male who was looking at him with expecting and more and more confused eyes now, gaze moving between Chen and him, slightly raising his eyebrows in a way too cute to be possibly legal. 
He decided right then and there that the y stranger in front of him was not just a snack, but a whole freaking buffet. 


Byun Baekhyun was someone who believed in many things, including the fact that there are all kinds of love. love for a lifetime, for an eternity even. Love, sometimes happening at the weirdest places and under the worst circumstances.  And sometimes between people where no one expected love to ever happen but did anyway.
Still, as much as his friends tried to convince him, he never believed in love at first sight. Never. It just sounded so...fake? Why would you fall in love with someone you never met before? Someone you maybe not even heard the voice of yet. Who also could be anything from a cute next door neighbour to a serious, horrific seriel killer? Or worse, the cute next door neighbour turning out to be an annoying cotton headed chatter. a never ending talker. A second Jongdae. Oh gosh he didn't even want to think about it.
But, all in all, the idea of love at first sight, just sounded hilariously ridiculous. 

Yet, right then and there, at that exact moment, the strong belief crushed down into thousands of pieces in his mind, barely anything left than mere dust disappearing into non-existence as if the thought had never even been there in the first place. 

The conviction that he had held high just a few seconds ago was gone and when Baekhyun came back to reality, he heard Chen next to him jiggle. 
"So you're gonna take the mission?"

Baekhyun slightly turned to chen, his eyes never leaving the tall customer. "I- eh- What?"

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi eh, yea it's me. heh.

Idk if this turned out okay or not, it's been way longer than just a while since I wrote my last fanfiction and let me tell you, the fic was a mess. It was horrible. 

Well, liking this is definitely more than optional lol.

I'm also still not entirely sure where this fic i goingso I'm totally open for Ideas or comments or thoughts or anything else. 

Again, please don't judge me too hard after reading this, it has been decades (*exaggerates*) since I last wrote a serious ff. Aaand english isn't my first language, and I'm pretty sure there are some typos or grammar mistakes or unintentional slang usage here and there that I either haven't noticed or don't know is wrong in the first place. 

And since I'm so not a fan of proofreading (Let's be honest, it's exhausting as hell, and boring af and I can't be the only one here), even though I did skip over this chap real quick, there are prolly a damn lot of mistakes up there. I wish they'd just proofread themselves but life ain't that easy right.

Still, I hope you enjoyed this little first chapter.

Have a beautiful day hehe, bye~~