Jungkook

A Song For You

 


A SONG FOR YOU


Everyone's attention was on the screen where the points were being shown of the top 5 groups. And after evaluation BTS had the highest points among all. 

"The winner is Bangtan Sonyeondan, Congratulations.",Park Bogum said and handed the trophy to RM.

BTS was surprised.Tears started streaming down from everyone's face. It was their first Music Show win since debut. They were so happy.They celebrated after they went to their waiting room. 

"Hard work pays off",Jin said while holding trophy in his hand.

Big Hit staff were congratulating them for the win. Park Bogum passed by the waiting room's door and Jungkook saw him. 

", I forgot ..", Jungkook suddenly remembered about So-hyun. He went towards door.

"Jungkook-ah where are you going..?", Taehyung who was standing near him asked him.

"Coming in a minute",Jungkook replied and went out of the room.
Jungkook went to the waiting room of the emcees. He saw Park Bogum sitting inside but Kim So-hyun was nowhere to be seen. Park Bogum saw him and stood up. 

"Jungkook-shi", he said."Congratulations for the win"

"Thank you, sunbaenim",Jungkook replied."Actually I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah .. go forward"

"I wanted to meet So-hyun shi. Actually I bumped into her earlier and she got sprain in her leg . I wanted to see if she if fine.",Jungkook said.

"Her manager took her home as she had no work remaining. And she is fine . Her leg will get better in 1-2 days. Dont worry.", Bogum assured him.

"Actually I dont have her contact number. Will you please tell her I am sorry on my behalf."Jungkook shyly said. "I will again apologize properly when I will meet her in person."

"Yeah sure I will do that . No problem. Thanks for comming.",Bogum said.

Jungkook came out of Bogum's waiting room and sigh. He felt very guilty. 

Bts Dorm at night

All the members were sitting and discussing about their win. Taehyung remembered something.

"Where did you went running off after we came back to our waiting room?",Taehyung asked Jungkook. Everyone looked at Jungkook.

"Oh That ... Actually... You know what happened today?",Jungkook suddenly said and everyone looked at him.

"What happened", Jimin asked.

"When I was going to washroom before our results , I bumped into Kim So-hyun shi.",Jungkook said and saw everyone wondering who was she so he replied,"She is 'The Show's 'emcee. I bumped into her and she fell down and sprained her leg..". "

"What..?",everyone said surprised.

"Yah .. Why didn't you tell us before?",Jin said to him.

"I was going to .. but we won today therefore I didn't tell you guys.",Jungkook sighed.

"Still you should have told us .. Its not right.. ",Jhope said.

"Sorry..",Jungkook replied.

"So did you meet her afterwards?",Namjoon asked.

"I went to meet her after we came back to our waiting room. But she had already went home. I asked Bobum sunbaenim to apologize to her on my behalf. I will properly apologize to her when I will meet her in person."Jungkook told the members."Sunbaenim said that she is ok. The sprain will heal in 1-2 days."

"Good thing she did not got hurt too much.",Jin said. Jin saw that jungkook was feeling down.

"Dont worry , she will be Ok . Its just a sprain. Lets eat our dinner and go to sleep . We have schedule tomorrow morning."Jin said and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook lay on his bed to sleep but still was thinking too much about So-hyun. It was because he was not able to properly apologize to her. He had always been sensitive about such things. After sometime he went to sleep while listening to songs.


Sorry . It took so long to update .

Hope you like the story.

Please comment below if you have any doubts.

Thank you.