So-Hyun

A Song For You

A SONG FOR YOU


So-Hyun's mother opened the door for her. So-hyun had a bandage tied to her leg where it was aprained.

"So-Hyun ah .. are you ok?",her mother asked worriedly,"What happened to your leg?"

"Nothing .. I sprained my leg .. Its fine now "

"I took her to the doctor and he said it will be fine in 1-2 days ..",So-hyun's manager said to her mother,"I will go now .. anyeonghaseyo"

"Ok .. drive safely .. ",So-hyun's mother said to the manager.

"bye oppa..",So-Hyun shouted from the livingroom .

Her mother closed the door and came inside.

"What happened ? How did you sprained your leg ..?"

"I bumped into BTS's Jungkook and fell down..",So-hyun said messaging her leg.

"Did he also got hurt?"

"I don't think so .. actually I don't know .. the staff came there and made fuss about it .. so I didn't get the chance to ask him."So-hyun said.

"Ok .. go get freshen up  and lets eat dinner."

"hmm",So-hyun said and went to her room.

Her phone buzzed and she saw that it was message form Bo-gum.

MESSAGES:-

Bogum-oppa : So-hyun ,are you alright? Is your leg ok?

So-hyun: Yeah its fine now. Thanks for asking oppa.

Bogum-oppa : Thank god . Today after the broadcast , BTS's Jungkook-shi came to look for you.

So-hyun : What did he say? .. actually I bumped into him and sprained my leg.. 

Bogum : Yeah .. staff told me .. Jungkook-shi said that he is sorry . He will apologise properly afterwards ..

So-hyun: Ok .. 

Bogum : By the way , BTS won today ..

So-hyun: Oh nice .. I should congragulate him next time ..

Bogum : yeah .. 

"So-hyun ah ... come to eat dinner...",her mom called from the kitchen.

So-hyun: Oppa .. mom is calling for dinner .. lets talk later .. 

Bogum : oh .. ok .. eat your dinner .. and take care .. bye ..

So-hyun : bye ..

MESSAGES END:-

After dinner she came into her room to sleep and was looking at THE SHOW's youtube clips.. She saw that BTS won and celebrated by painting their lips with lipstick . She smiled looking at them . 

"Then are having so much fun ... ",She thought.

After sometime she went to sleep.


Everyone was happy that BTS won first prize after 2 years of their debut. They started to get calls from the variety shows and other shows for apperance and their life bacame busy. So-hyun's leg was healed and she was also busy shooting for her drama Who Are You: School 2015 which was gaining popularity among the teenagers . 

BTS Dorm 

V came out of his room in the living room and saw Jungkook and Jimin watching something on the TV. 

"Aren't you both tired? What are you watching instead of sleeping..?"

"Who Are You: School 2015 ..",Jimin said while keeping his eyes on TV. 

"Sungjae hyung is starring in that .. he told me to watch it last time when we met .. Is it good ?",Taehyund asked while sitting beside Jungkook on sofa .

"Yes .. its very good .. I liked it .. Sungje hyung's acting is very charming .. ",Jimin replied.

"Kim So-Hyun shi is also charming ..and cute .. The character suits her well ",Jungkook added.

Jimin and V looked at Jungkook ..

"What ?",Jungkook said ..

"What's gotten into you ..praising someone like that ?"

"Why? Is it something new to see me praising someone? ",Jungkook said looking at his hyung's .

"YES ..",Both replied at same time ..

"Its just that I like this drama .. "

"oh ok .. we get it ..",both laugh ..

Jungkook nods his head as no and trio enjoy the rest of the drama.


If you like the story , please subscribe and share with your friends... Thank you.. 

Don't forget to leave comments..