First Meeting

A Song For You

 


A SONG FOR YOU


MAY 2015.

"Let’s move forward. The next group is one of my favorite group, what do you say So Hyun-shi."

"Yes Bo Gum-shi. I love them. They have a charm to attract people with their unique dance and songs. “Says So-Hyun.

Both of them look at the camera and Bo Gum says,” Let us not waste your time and go to our next performance which is...."he points towards So-Hyun.

"I Need You by Bangtan sonyeondan.", SO-Hyun continues.

After the performance on The Show, Bts got off stage and went to their waiting room.

After sometime. Rap Monster saw Jungkook going out of the room.

"Where are you going? We have to go on stage in 5 minutes. “Rap monster said to Jungkook.

"Going to washroom. Will come real quick”, Jungkook said hurriedly and went outside without listening to others. While turning at a corner, someone came in front of him so suddenly that they both fell down.

Jungkook heard an "Ouch" coming out from the other person's mouth and he knew that it was a girl because of the voice. He instantly stood up and turned behind.

"I am so sorry. I was in a hurry.” Jungkook gave the girl his hand. The girl looked up at him.

Jungkook was awestruck. He suddenly felt his heart beating fast. 

"No problem. I'm fine.” The girl smiled a little and said while taking his hand to stand up but she again fell down. Jungkook was able to catch her in time.

"I think it got sprained. What should I do now? We have to announce the results in 3 minutes.” The girl said worriedly. She removed her heels .She again tried to stand up. Jungkook stopped her.

"No - no don’t stand up. It will hurt.” Jungkook said worriedly.

"But the results -"

"Wait here I'll call --"

Suddenly some people came there. They were searching for the girl.

"So-Hyun-ah what happened. Why are you sitting like this?", A man said worriedly.

"Taehyun oppa, I think my leg is sprained. I am not able to walk properly.", So-hyun said to Taehyun.

While a person who was a crew member said to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-shi, what are you doing here. You have to be on stage in 2 minutes. Go fast." ,the crew member said hurriedly.

Jungkook looked at So-hyun. She was talking with the man named Taehyun. He wanted to stay but the crew member gave Jungkook a little push towards the stage. Jungkook went towards the stage with guilty look on his face.

There were many groups on the stage .Jungkook was standing in front with other members, behind the emcee. Only 1 minute remained to resume the live program .A crew member came with cue cards on the stage. He whispered something to the emcee who is Park Bo Gum and gave him the cue cards. The emcee gave a thumbs up to where the director was sitting and went through the cue cards real quickly. 

When Kim So -Hyun did not came on stage Jungkook's mood went a little down . He decided to meet her afterwards. 


Note: 1.Park Bo-Gum and Kim So-Hyun are currently the emcee's of "The Show".

2. Taehyun is Kim So-Hyun's manager.

Thanks for reading. This is my first story on on asianfanfics. It is based on BTS. I hope you all will like it.

In this story I tried to be as real as possible with the real timeline events of BTS but there are still changes somewhere. Also as I don't properly know how things work in entertainment industry in Korea , I apologize to you if I had made any mistake regarding any topic. 

Please comment before going. 

*Only the storyline belongs to me.*

*I did the photoshop for the poster*

*I do not own any character I am just using the names*

*Please don't copy the story. *

*If I will take a reference from another writers story I will mention it properly.*

Love you all. 

Thank you.