Hiring a Maid (first part)

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you before , just  go get it man!" Answered Shawn as he cheered for me. I don't know whether to laugh or cry because of his "I know it all" tips for playing the hearts of the ladies. For me who's head over heels to someone and never gotten a girlfriend of my own, his forward and a little bit of forceful tips to get a lady is a no no for me who have no experience.

Just thinking how I need to say such embarrassing lines like "i like you", "can you be my girlfriend?" , and so on cheesy lines, I feel quite reluctant to do it. And when I told him that I bump into a big problem cause by the Principals daughter. He told me to tell that Meena to be my girlfriend as a compensation of bringing a disaster.

What kind of logic is that? I don't even like her and when i think that Meena will become my girlfriend I got headache. She's emotionally unstable , her emotions are like surging magma that will suddenly erupt when she doesn't like something (that's what I observe from how she's like an angel when she's narrating and cute when eating but suddenly get angry and her being shameless) was no way I can control.

"Aiyoo, You want my advice but you don't want to do it, you made your brother heart broken now" said Shawn when I refuse making a face like crying and even making a heart shape form in his hands and tearing it a part. Just so you know where having a face time that's why.

"your face. You already know that I'm quite shy about things like this" I answered and saw him pondering and suddenly gave me an evil smile that made my mouth twitch involuntarily.

"why don't you just accept it? that girl already told you that she wants you to be her boyfriend and just take it like it's a practice and getting an experience" Shawn said , he really knows how to convince and yes, Meena really did tell me that she wants me to be her boyfriend and I refused because I'm a teacher and she's a student but told me that she'll never take a no for an answer and just left with my drinks she ordered..

"sigh.. should I really accept it?"

"of course ! the girl is already  saying that she want's you to be her boyfriend but here you out chickening out . Just act yourself but if you really aren't compatible then break up and find someone else!"

"that's easy to say than done"

"I do it all the time tho?"

"you're an exception playboy bastard"

"how can you say that to your brother! I'll tell mother beauty about it huhu"

"huhu your face, but say, I don't like her but if I accept her, wouldn't that mean I'm basically lying to her and my own?"

"lying or not, why don't you just try, as they say time will make you change your mind about how you feel~"

"fine "

"good , good , now time to sleep! It's hard to convince you! goodnight to me *muwah*"

"you're disgusting"

"disgusting or not, ladies still likes me hahaha *winks"

I ended the call and sigh , It's already lunch time and I'm still here at the same spot where the students are already noisy around chatting with each other. I stand up and left because I hate rowdy places. I wonder where I should eat lunch , I don't want to stay at school any longer.

- - -

"Ma'am, your schedule has been updated as for next week, you'll be attending three fashion shows in Paris,  etc. in three different regions ..." the secretary (Wana the maid that become a secretary) of Mother Allysandra keep on mentioning all of her schedules for this month and the next while Mother Allysandra just kept on scribbling on a sketchpad , designing a males clothe for Kim.

After awhile did Wana stop talking and also turned off the tablet that she's using awhile ago to read the schedules waiting for Mother Allysandra to speak and after sometime and only when she finished her sketch did she answered "I'm full book starting next week, am I? How should I tell Kim about this.. Sigh , she'll be staying at home alone again and I don't want to call that best-friend of him to accompany him at the house or else .. ahh should I hire a maid?"

Wana just looked at Mother Allysandra while she ponder and giving different expression like frowning and so on. and it took awhile did Mother Allysandra look at Wana and ordered , "can you take care of hiring a maid in the house ? a trust worthy and reliable one like you and can take care of the house"

"yes ma'am, is there anything else ? if not I shall take my leave for me not to disturb you ma'am"

Mother Allysandra just waved her hand to indicate that she agreed while she dialed her son's number.

- - -

"Hello mom , what's up ? have you eaten?" I said when the call got connected, I'm at a restaurant near the school and when I saw that their isn't many customer here, I immediately entered, ,y habit of wanting to be alone hasn't erase I think.

"mom hasn't but already ordered and just waiting for the delivery and will eat, what are you doing ?"

"eating now, what's the matter, you called at this hour mom?" I said as I eat when mom is talking and drink to gulp the food when I answer.

"did i disturbed my darling son eating time? hehe I just called that I'll be leaving for the next day and it might take some month that I'll be away" I heard my mom said but from her tone he felt like she felt lonely that's why I answered for her to rest assured and not worry about me.

"take care mom, should eat and sleep okay? not just work." because there's a tendency when mom is sad she'll over work herself.

"haha , your mother is not a child now , i just informed you but I still go home and see you, of course, before I go"

"okay mom"

"By the way, I'll be hiring a maid for you to take care of the house , don't refuse. You'll be busy at school and also need to go to the company to take care of some matters while i'm away that's why don't reason out with me" she said with a strong tone making me feel like if i don't agree something bad will happen to me (if she got angry)

"I haven't said anything mom..." I smiled wryly because before I can even refuse , she already cut me off 

"i won't take no for an answer so stay obedient" she said with some authority in her tone. I wonder why everyone is treating me like this where I have no choice about some matters..

"mom, you're treating me like a child aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter