TWO

CHOSEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the huggest mansion he ever seen in his life and the name of the owner was crafted by gold, hanging on the gate as if they weren’t afraid someone could steal it away. CCTVs were moving to catch any glimpse of living creatures and the alarm would ring to tell, so the security would jump in to arrest the criminal. Taeyong knew it was risky to try his job in this Jung’s family house, but he was sure he could make it. He didn’t know where that sense came from.

He hurriedly ran to the bushes after touching the crafted-gold with hands and there’s no security could be seen. It increased his believe to just try and steal. He didn’t have anything to lose. Even if he would end up in the jail later, the jail would give him food and the debt collector couldn’t beat his in front of police officers.

Taeyong used his second chance to climb up the stone wall when the camera were having the opposite scene. It was success because when he landed on the soft grass behind one tall apple tree, nobody there to fight with him. Taeyong smirked, he must be really good with his job.

But...

He didn’t know.

He missed one camera. The smallest camera which the security just installed one hour ago before he’d arrived.

 

 

 

The security covered those small televisions with his body because Mrs. Jung suddenly walked into the monitor area to check something. She forgot where she put her key and ordered the security to walk out since she needed to replay  the recorded video alone. The security was in dilemma to tell the truth or just did the order, but eventually Mrs. Jung was a bit impatient, she pushed them outside with her autority and pulled a chair to sit. Taeyong was nowhere to be seen, he had moved and the securities gathered around without eyes to catch him.

 

 

 

Jaehyun mocked his dad as he walked hand in hand with his boyfriend, in the mall, earning curious stare from other passerbies for being well-known as the heir of the Jung’s family. Fortunately, after he had come back and his appearance could be seen in some news programs in television, there’s no a criminal wants to catch him and asks the Jungs for the money. It was strange because Jaehyun never likes the idea bodyguard following him everywhere like a lost puppy.

He caressed his boyfriend’s cheek and wiped the remain food at the corner of his lips. They met years ago, outside the country and it brought Jaehyun a new life, he said, his inner self that had buried for so long since he was born. Being apart of the light of the world  made a pressure in both of Jaehyun’s shoulder, it was what he believed. Then Doyoung came to give him a cigarette that day, after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter