ONE

CHOSEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun was a stubborn guy, the one and only son in Jung’s family. It made him as the heir of the one of the biggest manufacturing companies in South Korea (SK). Their family controlled 24,2% stocks all over SK with Byun’s family followed after, and the first one was Park’s family with 46,4%.  He did hang out with Park’s and Byun’s children before, but they rarely in contact after such a long time never met each other.

Twenty five years ago, Jaehyun was born in Valentine’s day and their parents expected him to be a lovely son, but he didn’t, anymore. It was began when they sent him overseas, four years long to study his English and business.

He stopped to answer his parents’ call, he barely attended his lectures, he suddenly addicted to swear a lot. Every night he loved to study some bodies in club, got drunk the next day, and burned some cigarettes when he was bored with the class. The teachers told their complaints to the Jungs and Jaehyun was forced to go back to SK a week later.

The family meeting was very bad that Mr. Jung almost left some bruises purposely on his flawless innocent looking son if his wife wasn’t there to safe their son although she was really disappointed on him. Without a small thank you, the son left the room in furious after tossed a deathly glare to his dad.

 

He couldn’t be found for three days.

 

Fortunately, the bodyguards finally could detect his spot in one of the cheap motel far away from his mansion. They caught him partying with some shirtless girls and dudes with all of his money. The girls were squeaked when the bodyguards stepped in and drugged Jaehyun, he went unconscious and easy for them to take him home.

 

He broke the valuable painting and vase the next day.

 

 

 

Jung’s family had a custom to make a family meeting with the other two owners of the biggest companies in SK every month for once. Jaehyun couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter