Transferred Girl

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah, I didn't know that happened. I'm sorry if my friend did that." Lisa said, looking at me sincerely.

"No it's fine. It's been three years already, I'm over it. Trust me." I looked at her and smiled.

"But I know Taehyung, they just broke up recently because we found out that he was hurtung her physically. Damn, I remembered that d*ck again. Urgh!" Lisa angrily ate the last bite of her sandwich. 

We already ate four sandwiches each because of that story. I still can't forget what she did to me but I swear the feelings were all gone. We headed to our own designated rooms and said good night to each other. For the past three years, it's my first time again to smile again like an idiot without any specific reasons.

-

I woke up as the sunlight from the window strome to my face. As soon as I woke up I stood up to prepare to go back to the hospital. I took a bath and dried my hair. And wore only an oversized shirt and jeans. After that, I went to Lisa's room but she wasn't there. I went downstairs and saw her in the kitchen, cooking for breakfast. I went there and she looked

"Oh, I'm sorry if I touched your things here. I just wanna cook breakfast for you to thank you." She said and looked back to the pan again. Wah, the bacon smells so good.

"You don't have to do that to be honest. But, thank you." I said, looking at her wearing jennie's clothes.

"I cooked also for your parents and for Jennie. Ah, your mother called earlier. Asking if we're alright. And she told me to use some of Jennie's clothes." 

"Okay." Then I the speaker and listened to the radio.

Minutes have passed and Lisa finally put down all the foods she cooked. Gosh, it smells so nice. I'm starving already.

"Let's eat. Then let's go first to the hospital before I go." She said while putting some bacon and egg on my plate.

"Thanks. Where are you going?"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter