It Happened Again

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé's POV

 

Lisa and I just stayed on the playground for a few more minutes before we decided to go back home. Lisa promised me that she will not tell anyone about it. I know that she will really keep her promise, I trust her. She's the person I trusted the most that's why I did not hesitate on telling her that. But unfortunately, or should I say as expected, she's teasing me like there's no tomorrow when we were walking until we went back home. 

"Chaeyoung likes someone! Chaengie's in love! And oh, guess who? It's a secret! ~" she sings and poked my waist. She's doing that for like an hour already. 

"Damn it, Lisa. Shut up! They might hear you!" I said as we entered the house. She insisted to stay with my room tonight. Maybe because she wants to ask me a million questions about that. She's so loud and because of that she left me no choice and I agreed with her. 

"Whatever, fine!" 

"Yey! I'll just take a bath and go back here right away." She said and left the room. I also took a warm bath and played with my guitar after. She's really taking so long and I am not surprised with that. She's always like once she entered that bathroom and I wonder what is she doing inside. 

I played Officially Missing You with my guitar. I just love doing this. Especially when I am down. This is my stress reliever. 

Lisa finally entered the room and sang with me. She also has a good voice tho. But unfortunately she's not exposing her talent to everyone except for her family and me. Jamming is my most favorite bonding with Lisa, with everyone actually. We can freely express ourselves when we're singing. Sometimes I bring my guitar to school and play it along with my classmates or friends.

After that I put back my guitar to the stand near my study table. And lied down to the bed while Lisa was still sitting and keeps on looking at her phone.

"Talk to her if you want to, Lisa. Come on, send her a message. Don't hesistate to do it." I said and tapped her shoulder. She didn't looked at me and she placed her phone on the little table behind us. She lied down after tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter