Drunk

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VOTING'S STILL UP! SO I HOPE FOR YOUR COMMENTS (OF THE OTHERS WHO AREN'T VOTING YET OF COURSE)

 

IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED ABOUT THE VOTES, I MADE A 'POLL' SOMETHING FOR MY NEW UPCOMING STORY SO THAT I CAN CHOOSE WHO WILL BE THE LEADING ON IT.

 

ALL OF YOUR VOTES WILL BE MUCH APPRIACATED SO PLEASE!! COMMENT DOWN TO VOTE. VOTINGS WILL BE DONE AFTER I POST THE LAST CHAPTER... WHICH I'M NOT SO SURE YET WHEN

 

And also if you can, write something about your thoughts for this story. :) thanks!!

 

 

------------

 

 

Jisoo's POV

 

I woke up realizing that I'm not in my own room, even at the hotel that I stayed at for the past few days I left the house.

 

"Where am I?"

 

I thought to myself before I looked at the side table, and saw picture frames of Chaeyoung and Lisa.

 

So I'm in their home...

 

Wait...

 

Why am I here!?

 

I stood up from the bed with my eyes wide opened. I held my head in frustration and scrateched it carelessly. I tried to remembered what happened, but unfortunately nothing came to my mind. Expect for one thing...

 

I went to a bar last night...

 

And got drunk as hell.

 

"Ugh!!"

 

"KIM JISOO!"

 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF?!? AISH!!"

 

Suddenly the door opened and saw Lisa, who's in shock and still on her pajamas.

 

"Are you alright!? What happened??"

 

"N-nothing."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Y-yes. I-I'm fine"

 

"Does your head hurts?"

 

"A little, but can manage."

 

She nodded her head slowly and tried to avoid my gaze as she looked down. The atmosphere inside the room suddenly felt awkward.

 

Silence.

 

"I..."

 

We both said at the same time. Which caused us to get more awkward.

 

"You go first."

 

I said and she looked at me for a while, like she's observing me from my head to toe but her action didn't made me feel offended or something.

 

"Nayeon eomma made some hangover soup for you. Eat it while it's hot. I'll be right there after I took a bath and get changed."

 

"Ah, okay then. I'll go first?"

 

"Y-yes."

 

"Okay...then."

 

I said and walked through the door and before I closed it Lisa spoke again.

 

"Eat well."

 

"I will, thanks."

 

As I closed the door I released all the breath I was holding inside. 

 

"What just happened there?"

 

I mumbled to myself and looked again at the door before going to the dining room where foods were already on the table. I took a seat and tasted the hangover soup that was made for me. 

 

"Oh, you're here."

 

Nayeon eomma said as she went out from the kitchen with a plate on her hands. I stood up from my seat and bowed at her to show respect.

 

"Good morning, eomma."

 

"How are you feeling?"

 

She asked and placed the plate with kimchi on the table. Just like always, she always make lots of food during breakfast. That's why I can really say that she's the best at cooking. But of course my mom's still number one.

 

"I'm fine, eomma. Just a little headache but I'm good."

 

"That's good to hear, dear. Lisa was so worried about you, you know?"

 

She giggled and just stood beside me.

 

"She woke me up so early to prepare you this since she's a real mess in the kitchen."

 

"Really? Thank you, Nayeon eomma. Where's Chaeyoung by the way?"

 

"She went out just earlier. She told me she will go to your... Oh! It's your abeoji's last day of funeral. Aren't you coming?"

 

My heart felt like it will torn apart instantly the moment I heard the word 'abeoji'. The realization of the truth hit me once again. Gosh, I hate this feeling.

 

"I-I'm not sure actually, eomma."

 

"Why?"

 

She asked and held my shoulder gently. Sadness and the feeling of being worried was obvious through her eyes. 

 

"I know it's hard for you, dear. But you must go. She's your father even though he's gone, I'm sure he wants to see you at least."

 

"I know, eomma....but I-"

 

I stopped from what I was saying when Lisa stepped out of her room and went through us to join us on the table.

 

"Let's eat?"

 

She asked and took a seat, in front of me. We told Nayeon eomma to join us but shw refused to. Saying that she was done eating with Chaeyoung earlier which was true as Lisa said so when Nayeon eomma really did not joined us.

 

And now silence once again filled us.

 

We were just eating silence, noises from the plate was all we can hear. Something wasn't right, and I know that it was me so I broke off the silence. 

 

"Lisa?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"About...the...I, uh...actually...."

 

I was finding the right words to say but she spoke up.

 

"Let's talk about that later, Jisoo. For now finish your food then let's go to your abeoji and meet them all there. They've been waiting for you the whole time. Especially Jihyo eomma. She missed you so much."

 

"Ah... Okay. I guess I really have to go."

 

"Of course, you need to."

 

She's so different from her usual self. And as I was observing her face, dark circles were surrounded on her eyes. She looks so pale. Tiredness was so evident in her and from that something hit inside me.

 

I let her do the things I should have done the past few days. She took the responsibility of taking care of everything instead of me. She couldn't get a sleep not only because of abeoji but also because of the mess that I've made.

 

"How about you?"

 

"What about me?"

 

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter