Spaces

Can't Help Falling In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! So before you start reading this...I wish you all a happy new year! May God bless us all. Enjoy! Heart heart ~

 

Jisoo's POV

 

I just took a bus on my way home since our driver sent me a message saying that he already took my car that was left on the road and drove it back. I can't believe that I just wasted my time being fooled. I sat on the back side of the bus and the whole time I was inside I just stared on the window looking at the view outside and then my phone ranged. It was Jennie, calling for the tenth time already. But I'm just looking on my phone, waiting for the call to drop. I just don't wanna talk to her right now. Until another call was made, but not from Jennie. It's from my mom. I answered the phone once I saw her name on my phone.

"Hi, mom." I said lazily. I know that she helped those girls to do that thing they planned. But I also know that she just helped to find a room on the hospital, she's already out to all the things happened on my way there.

"I'm sorry." She said and I heard someone crying over the line, I bet that's Jennie. I sighed and looked again outside.

"Don't be sorry, mom. It's just that I'm totally not fine now. It's not your fault. I love you." I said and hanged up the call immediately because maybe Jen will get mom's phone to talk to me. I don't want that to happen.

I stepped out on the bus when it stopped on the terminal where I was supposed to go. I just walked after that since it's near already on my neighborhood and I also need some fresh air. As I was walking I saw Chaeyoung, together with that five girls. The moment they saw me they ran towards my direction. Chaeyoung held my hand and let the tears fell down on her cheeks. But I took off her hands on mine and stared at all of the blankly. As in no emotions.

"If you're here to apologize or whatever, just give me some time to think." I said and left them. 

I already reached home and only saw dad on the kitchen, probably cooking for dinner. I love all of his dishes so much but I didn't have an appetite today. Damn, I'm gonna miss his dish and I hate it. 

"Dad, let me stay on the other room. I don't know for how long, it's just that I don't want to stay with Jennie. And tell anyone not to disturb me there. And yeah, I'm sorry but I won't eat the food you're cooking right now."  I said and went to my room without letting dad to speak. I just took some of my stuffs inside and headed straight to the guest room, but not the room that Lisa used. The other one. 

As I went inside I took a deep breath and lied down on the bed while my feet were hanging. I stared on the ceiling without noticing that my tears were already falling. I just cried silently because I heard Jennie's voice outside and also heard her sniffled. 

I just washed my face and brushed my teeth. I have no strength to wash up my whole body, all I need for now is to sleep. For like forever. But the moment I closed my eyes, I can't sleep. Damn it, I was moving on my bed for like an hour already. Seriously? I just want to get some sleep! 

No one has ever knocked on the door, and that's a good thing. Maybe dad told them already that I don't want any kind of disturbance. Especially when it's Jennie. 

I was about to try to sleep again my phone vibrated. Who the hell will send me a message at this time? I took my phone and I was surprised when I saw who sent me a text message. It was Lisa, I did not expect her to send me a text message. For real. It was just a short message but that doesn't matter. The point here is that she sent me a text message. 

 

From: 라리사  

We should talk. Go downstairs, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter