Chapter 4

Changing the homophobe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt Eunha frozen behind me when I shouted those words. 

 

 

 

 

 

Truth to be told, it's a rare thing for me to get mad at her. I mean, have you seen her? She's so adorable and always find ways to make people love her. 

 

 

 

 

 

No one can ever feel even remotely annoyed with her. Even when we got into fight or something, I will finally end up forgiving her just like that.  

 

 

 

 

 

But, this time, it's different. I feel like I can't contain my feelings for her anymore. I'm afraid I will just blurted out to her and that's what I'm afraid of. 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't ever want to lose her. It's better for her to leave me alone for awhile than being disgusted with me for the rest of her life.  

 

 

 

 

 

But now, I don't know anymore. I can't even be near her without feeling all those wild butterflies rioting around my belly. 

 

 

 

 

 

It's some unsatisfied feeling that I can't even resist. I know she's just being nice, the best friend anyone could ever ask. But, I feel like I'm going to explode anytime soon..!  

 

 

 

 

 

"Pleaseee Eunha. Just leave me alone for now. Pleaseeee..."  When I turned to face her, I saw her painful eyes and guilty face that broke my heart even more. 

 

 

 

 

 

It's not even her fault! She didn't know what happened to me but here she is, looking like a sad little puppy.

 

 

 

 

 

 As stubborn as she is, I saw she just shook her head a little bit to indicate that she didn't even want to leave while eyeing my reaction. 

 

 

 

 

 

She just kept quiet the whole time and that makes me nervous even more!  Suddenly, I saw a shifted expressions on her face. Is that some determination? I don't know...  

 

 

 

 

"No!!", she said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 "What?"  

 

 

 

 

 

"I said no! I don't want to leave you! I need you to tell me what happen.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 "You don't understand! Just leave me alone for now! Why can't you do that??", it has came to the point that I begged her to just leave me now before I'll have a breakdown again.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter