Chapter 2

Changing the homophobe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We walk to school together everyday. It took 15 minutes to reach our school and we definitely can drive our own car that just take 5 minutes to reach there. But, we prefer just relaxing and take a walk every morning, 

 

 

 

"To get some fresh air before stuffed our head with all those knowledges", I quote from Eunha.  

 

 

 

As we entered our school gate, we saw Jason and Nicholas are holding hands while talking and smiling with each other. 

 

 

 

Of course I'll spontaneously smile upon seeing them being so happy and cute together. 

 

 

 

 

And yes! Jason and Nicholas is one of those open and proud gay couple! 

 

 

 

No one can deny that they are really cute and perfect together. I stated one of those before because there are still other gays and lesbians couples that being proudly open in our school.  

 

 

 

Nothing weird for me and I think everyone just accept everyone's uality. Everyone! Well except...  

 

 

 

 

"Can they not being this openly disgusting with each other? Now my morning mood already has been ruined!!"  

 

 

 

 

Muttered Eunha slowly but loud enough for me to hear. But the good thing about Eunha is she'll never openly insult them. No matter how disgusted she felt, she'll just keep it to herself or in this case just loud enough for me to hear.  

 

 

 

 

"Well that's their business. Come on you just don't have to look at them!", I said quite bitterly while pulling her hand towards our first class.  

 

 

 

But, she'll never know how I felt right...  

 

 

 

 

..........................  

 

 

 

 

After school, we went to the nearby restaurant to have lunch together. Since we finished class early today, we can happily skip the cafeteria food. 

 

 

 

 

No often Mrs Jamieson (the school cafeteria's owner), but sometimes your food !  

 

 

 

 

You guys must be wondering why we seem always spending time together right? Well, first because we are the best buddy, since we were 9. And now we already 17. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter