Chapter 1

Changing the homophobe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Sowon, we'll be late for school. Wake up!!"  

 

 

 

See... That's one of the reason why I love this girl. She always come to my house as early as possible just to wake me up. I guess my parents already give up and Eunha gladly took over that duty.  

 

 

 

 

Ohhh! Totally forgot to tell you guys who is my very best friend is. 

 

 

 

She is Jung Eunbi. 

 

 

 

 

She preferred people calling her Eunbi, more badass was what she stated. But I am her best friend and of course tend to call some different name than normal. 

 

 

 

At first she'll always get mad at me when I called her Eunha. I mean it such a cute name right and who the hell even want people to call them by their real name? 

 

 

 

But yeahhh! She's different. She's stubborn, sometimes y, she'll get whatever she wanted. 

 

 

 

But she do that with all of her efforts, she will try her hardest to get whatever she want!  But after too many times I still insist on calling her Eunha, she eventually give in, just for me. 

 

 

 

She'll never allow other people to call her that. That kind of small privillege already make my heart melts into puddles everytime..  

 

 

 

Sue me! 

 

 

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter