Chapter Three

My Accidental Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter three

 

 

 

 

“My.. my name is Sana Minatozaki.”

 

 

Good job Tzuyu, you finally tracked her down. This is most probably the most remarkable thing that she has done in her whole entire life. Who knew you could get married, almost shoot a door down and successfully travel around the globe and explore a foreign country in the space of one day? It was a moment of pride that overlapped her terrifying layer of total anger towards the girl sat right in front of her.

Sana was looking down at her lap, and for a waitress who seemed bubbly enough to burst with total happiness; there was a dramatic mood change between now and five minutes ago. For some reason neither of them knew what to say and it was beyond awkward. “Do you even recognise me?” Tzuyu asked, refusing to take her eyes away from the girl.

“I-it’s not that I don-”

“So you do remember me?” she sighed. “Just stop trying to dodge the answer, it doesn’t work like that.”

“I have been looking for you all day, and do you think I would come to all these measures for nothing? I have a fiance waiting to marry me, a business to run once I am married and beyond the age of twenty, I have a whole life to build up here and for a stupid mistake that you agreed to do which you remember thoroughly from the looks of it; you would have ruined my life to the worst extent possible.”

The waitress walked over with a glass of fresh water with a hint of lemon on the inside. “Here is your freshwater you asked for Miss.” she placed the tray on the table in the young lady’s direction.

Tzuyu looked at the glass, totally dumbfounded. “I asked for a ing Martini, not some tap water? Take it back.” she pushed the tray back into the direction of the waitress, only for it to be grabbed by Sana who saved the day by taking the glass from the tray and putting it in front of Tzuyu.

“She is fine with that, she is just surprised with the lemon hint.” Sana passed another smile to the shook waitress who added more and more confusion to her mind each time she payed a visit to that table which was out of visible reach for other staff to see. The middle aged woman smiled softly and bowed once again, before taking the empty tray and making her leave back to the main bar area.

“Alcohol isn’t good for you.” she sighed. 

The younger girl rolled her eyes back. “Why are you saying that alcohol is bad for me when you were as much to blame as myself due to the effects of alcohol?”

In all honesty, Tzuyu wanted to relieve all of the stress and sometimes the abuse of alcoholism helps for miles. It was the worst yet most soothing resolution, and she knew her tolerance was bad but she was young and at such a prime age you are bound to want to experiment with not so good techniques, and unfortunately the girl was prone to going down the bad route. “It’s quite hypocritical for you to say that it’s bad, when you were just as drunk apparently.”

“I don’t remember a single wink. I don’t want to.”

Sana gulped. “I don’t abuse alcohol, for your information that was my first time drinking such a thing. I know I drank too much, but now I know not to.”

“Do you realise how ing serious this is?” Tzuyu was thirsty. She was past caring with the Martini, she needed to clear her clogged throat and clench that dying thirst. She took the glass and took a sip through the straw. From Sana’s perspective, that was a large relief that she had give up the temptation from the devils delight.

“I don’t think you realise the fact how this mess that you have got me into is going to impact my life, Tzuyu Minatozaki? Really?”

“I don’t care what this has on you if i’m being completely honest, I just want you to sign the divorce papers so I can forget about your face and this situation and get on with my life, and marry the man who I love. Imagine if he found out that his fiancee is already married?”

The Japanese beauty sniffled her nose. “L-look! I am really sorry, I am just as ashamed of it as you are, I didn’t realise it until I saw the photos that were on my phone that we took together. I couldn’t come and find you as my flight was first thing in the morning and I was planning on looking for you the first moment I arrived back in Seoul… I promise you.”

“J-just please don’t raise your voice anymore, I will sign the divorce papers and this can be moved on… I promise.”

She wasn’t going to lie, Tzuyu did hold a bit of sympathy for her. She must’ve been afraid. It wasn’t your everyday thing for a woman as brassy as her to stumble in, throwing at you for something that had joint blame towards it. The girl decided to calm her temper down a tad’ bit and just let out a small sigh with no other words to come across. Reaching out for her handbag, she looked for the famous divorce papers. Fear struck her as there was no sign of them to be seen. “I ing put them in my bag.”

“I remember it vividly…”

Tzuyu threw the small suitcase on the table and rummaged through the space in hope of finding it in there, but still there was no luck. “N-no this can’t be-”

“I had the divorce papers in my bag, but I can’t find them. I’m going to ing scream if they aren’t here. I came this way for nothing.”

Sana watched her. “I-is there any other way you could get them? I mean i’m sure there are plenty of places in Japan.”

“I don’t think you understand.” the youngest passed her a glare full of stress before quickly moving back onto the search of her lifetime. “If I go to a public place like that then it’s out there, and my life is ed.”

“Do you not know who I am?”

The dark haired girl shook her head. “I’m Chou Tzuyu, i’m the daughter to one of the most successful businessmen in Asia. Have you not seen any headline about me whatsoever?”

“I… I don’t check the news that often.”

A sudden flashback came to the girl’s mind. Tzuyu remembered perfectly where she placed the divorce papers, and they were on the dressing table in her bedroom. One word to describe this situation; g r e a t. It’s just her never ending string of bad luck back here to haunt her once again. “I ing left it on my dressing table.”

“Calm down… I’m sure that you can do it once I get back to Korea.”

Tzuyu closed the suitcase back up and ran her hands through her head with total frustration. She just made the brave journey of coming here alone for nothing.

“I’m ing set to marry someone, do you think I can calm down when I am going through this crisis?”

“SANA-YAH~” a voice from the left called out, and income a tall figure.

It was Yuka Nakamoto. One of Tzuyu’s highschool exes, and now at this point she wanted to bury her face in a never ending abyss of sand so she wasn’t able to be seen. Why was he here? It was such a peculiar sighting and he had grown up so much since they last encountered each other.

His attention moved from the bright bubbly squirrel to look at the womanly figure sat in the booth. Yuta was always the person to be shocked quite easily, and for a person who he hadn’t of seen in so long; it was remarkable for him. “It’s been a while, Tzuyu.”

What was his relation with Sana? Why was he there calling her name in such an excited way? Tzuyu nodded her head before grabbing her bag. “I have to go to my photoshoot.” she quickly put her jacket on, carrying on that bad alibi to avoid any conversation with Yuta himself.

“It’s quarter to eleven in the night.” the manly figure looked at his watch, noticing how wobbly she became due to his presence.

“Haven’t you heard of night shifts, ?” she dragged her suitcase out of the small booth. “I’m out.”

Yuta crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows. “Are you dumb? Have you seen how intense the weather is out there? Do you even have a hotel booked or are you just going to linger around?” he knew the girl enough to know that she was clearly lying about this situation.

“Stop trying to keep me here, of course I have.” she sighed. “I’m out for real now.”

The sight of Mr Nakamoto brought back not too good memories for her, and it was just annoying how he could just come in here and act like almost nothing was going on in his life. Who even was he to that girl? Boyfriend? Oh well, good luck to her. Dating a prick like him is the biggest no-no that any girl could manage to come across. Tzuyu quickly escaped the restaurant only to be hit by the blistering weather. There she saw the cars being trapped inside the downfall of snow, homeless people on the street almost shivering to death alongside with the amazed people who couldn’t help but be overjoyed with happiness. She wanted to go and hire out a hotel for the night, but something in her mind was stopping her. Maybe it was just the fact that she was lowkey still hungover and tired and completely distressed. Symptoms like that can cause lack of energy, and due to the fact that she was going all on an empty stomach. It was ironic considering all of the restaurants she walked into. Japan was a beautiful place with such beautiful scenery, especially the nightlife of Osaka. It melted her heart slightly, especially with the snow falling down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter