Chapter One

My Accidental Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One 

 

 

Sleep is an amazing aspect of life, and to Chou Tzuyu it’s the one thing she can't get enough of. After coming back to her penthouse after a harsh night of hitting the clubs to celebrate the one month countdown until she was officially Kim Tzuyu, marrying the humble Mingyu Kim who plans on giving his fiancee almost everything there is to life. Unfortunately, her trip down a deep lane of ultimate slumber came to an end when she woke up to the feeling of a banging headache mixed with her body being vigorously shaken by her best friend; Lim Nayeon.

“What the Nayeon?” she almost raised her voice, yanking the girls hands away from her shoulders before turning her body to face the other side, throwing the blanket over her still curled hair.

Nayeon shook her arms, before removing the blanket from the bed. “Tzuyu, get your lazy up out of this bed before I drag you out of it.”

“Do you not remember anything from last night? I take it in as you’re not screaming the whole building down in complete panic because if I was you, i’d be doing the same.”

Curiosity came to the younger girls mind, but of course the feeling of that banging headache didn’t fail to ing collapse on her like a ton of bricks every millisecond. Today was really not the day to be forced out of bed. “What is it now?” she murmured, with her eyes closed, half asleep in the motion.

“Let’s just say, you aren’t a ‘Chou’ anymore.” Nayeon clarified, giving out a very clear clue.

Tzuyu lifted her head up almost instantly. “For s sake, did my dad cancel my credit card again?” she sighed. “I don’t understand him half of the time, but why did he do it?”

The bunny shook her head. “No.”

Well, that was clear enough for the sudden stress to go away; giving Tzuyu to retrieve back onto the bed and head to the world of slumber and endless dreams that she would forget about before she even woke back up. “I’m pretty sure your father would disown you if he found out though.”

“Just let it out.” she said, with her eyes resting firmly.

Chou Tzuyu was certainly the type of person to give less s than others, she was so wholesome in a way that she didn’t really need to worry about that much stuff in her own life. She was just lucky enough to have that simple advantage in life over others.

Silence swept through the large penthouse bedroom. Nayeon bit her lip firmly with her fingers crossed in hope that she doesn't get a pillow thrown at her due to the news that she was about to deliver. “Tzuyu, you married a random girl from the club last night.”

The tanned girl laughed. “You must be kidding me right? Stop messing about with me, and just ing let me sleep Nayeon.”

“I’m being serious. Do you want to go to that shabby registry office that married you on complete demand?”

“You’re no longer Chou Tzuyu, god ing knows what your name is at this point.”

“You need to find that person and divorce them right before your family find out, and then the news gets to Mingyu. What do you think he would think? His fiance is married, a month before you are set to marry him?”

It shook her mind, she couldn’t exactly tell if she was joking about with her to scare the girl as that was totally a Nayeon thing to do. The sad thing was, Tzuyu couldn’t remember all from that night. Normally when you drink to the max, its normal to forget the stuff that happens that night and to leave it at that, but when you think about it - this really wasn’t the situation where one could just ‘simply forget.’

“Literally Tzuyu, if this gets out to the world - then imagine what's going to happen. Your dad is going to go mental, as the marriage between you and Mingyu will most probably be cancelled as a result to the fact that his fiancee is already ing married. That means the business partnership will collapse, which means less income for his own corporation. Not to mention all of the news dilemmas that will come from this. Are you seriously that ready for that?

I’m going to keep you covered, dont worry. You need to get your lazy out of bed and get down to that registry office and find that girls name out and file for a divorce.”

 

 

 

“What's your name?”

“Minatozaki Sana.”

The girl’s cheeks were either flushed from the alcohol, or the presence of the girl in front of her. Tzuyu couldn’t exactly tell. The world was spinning at that moment, and the only thing that she could generally think of was more about the drunkenly clumsy girl stood there in between the bar area and the dance floor. Her attention was on her, and it felt like a sort of privilege type thing.

“I am Japaneseeeee, what about you? Are you from here?”

It was obvious that the girl had too much to drink, but so did Tzuyu herself so the boundaries were already surpassed. “Tzuyu! My name is Tzuyu.”

“CHEWY?”

“THAT'S YOUR NAME? LIKE A DOG CHEWING A BONE? THAT'S SOOO CUTE~”

The girl was Japanese? That was slightly fascinating. In all honesty, Tzuyu couldn’t really focus on where her words were going, the only thing she could exactly focus on was the figure stood in front of her.

“Sana-ah, you’re drunk.” a womanly voice called from the left. “You need to go back, otherwise you will throw up.”

Tzuyu looked at the woman, she had such beautiful features; alongside with the short black hair. It was almost like she resembled a black swan of some sort. Such elegance, but with a girl as prestigious as herself; she always thought that she was always at the top of the hierarchy with most stuff - looks was included. “Go away Minaaa~” she spoke in her native language of japanese.

“I’m talking to Chewy-ah, my new friend.”

“Let’s talk outside,” Sana grabbed the sun kissed girl’s hand and dragged her through the crowd of people. Tzuyu could sense that Nayeon was most probably looking for her but when your body is full of alcohol - you just tend to not give a about anything.

“You’re so pretty…. Chewy-ah.” she smiled, with her body waving from side to side. “Most men at clubs like this scare me, but I see good vibes with you.”

Tzuyu still had her cocktail in her hand, and she took the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter