Chapter Two

My Accidental Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Two

 

 

 

 

“Girl, open up.” Nayeon got out of her car. “What is your new name?”

Tzuyu groaned, this was such a bad situation to find yourself in. “It’s not even a significant name, it could never compare to something as perfect as ‘Kim Tzuyu,’ I feel ing ashamed Nayeon; ashamed of even walking into that building, have you seen how scrubby it was?”

The older figure laughed. “Maybe don’t get too drunk this time, I mean if you look at me; I can handle myself. You’re still at that age where you think you can handle the substances but in complete reality you are not you once you hit the bottles.”

“Shut the up, Nayeon you’re really not helping the moment right now.”

They both looked up at the large apartment building right in front of them. It was almost like a hotel but not as high standard as what Tzuyu would live in, but she couldn’t help but look at it in awe. This was the moment that she was waiting for, the moment where she comes face to face with the figure who she came to have married not even twenty-four hours ago, and get that one signature that she needs to put her life back on track. She was ashamed of her name. Minatozaki Tzuyu; now that certainly wasn’t Korean nor her own nationality of Taiwanese, it sounded exotic and by exotic; I mean it sounded Japanese. If she married a girl from Japan, then that would be slightly intriguing yet it just makes her hate the thought of it even more.

“Calm down, Tzu.” Nayeon tried her best to comfort her girl down. “Are you ready to see the face of your wife?” she teased, knowing it will cause the angry Tzuyu to erupt once again.  

In all realness, Tzuyu was dreading the moment that she would approach this girl. She really didn’t want to know her, or look at her. Maybe it was just the shock, disgust and aftermath of everything. If a drunken Chou Tzuyu managed to want to marry such a thing, then she must have been in the same league as her, right? Damn. Tzuyu was never the girl to be attracted to other girls; the girl saw herself to be straighter than the worlds longest ruler. There was no possible way to bend or twist this.

There they walked into the building; looking for apartment twenty five. Tzuyu had her designer sunglasses on, to hide her identity and Nayeon looked like her hired bodyguard, whom was prepared to forcefully battle anyone who came near them both.

“It’s on the third floor,” Nayeon looked at the blueprint of the building on the wall. “Are you taking the elevator or stairs?”

“Does it ing look like I have the energy to walk up three flights of stairs?” the younger girl sighed, looking at the elevator door which magically slid open just on time to gobble the duo up and take them u to their destined floor.

One thing to add the cherry on top of the pie was the awkward elevator music which created a large ringing noise in the back of Tzuyu’s head. For goodness sake - this day honestly couldn’t get worse for the girl. In all the space of twenty-four hours as well. She didn’t have this problem yesterday, or the day before; only today.

The moving machine stopped as it reached the third floor.

“It’s right there!” Nayeon raised her voice, with her eyes beaming at that door. It was almost like she was a child who had just found all their christmas gifts on the morning of December Twenty-Fifth. Tzuyu kept a hold of the papers in her hand and rushed out of the elevator, and stopped for a moment, just looking into the large wood piece that was formed in the shape of a door.

Tzuyu went into business, knocking the door like her life depended on it. The door of Sana Minatozaki, whom she had generated an automatic hatred for. “OPEN THE ING DOOR.” she shouted, careless to who might be disturbed by her loud antics.

“I know somebody is in there, just answer before I kick it down with the stump of my heel.”

Nayeon was going to step in and try and retain the girl from actually kicking the door down but the heavens had already answered her prayers and the door knob was twisting open, and there it opened; and stood a beautiful figure with bangs and short dark brown hair holding a plate of freshly cooked jokbal. Tzuyu growled, was this the girl who she married?

The girl looked at the two latters stood in the hallway. “Is there a need to bang so loud? Who the hell are you both?!” she asked, with half filled with the goodness of jokbal which happened to be her favourite food of all time.

“Are you her?” Tzuyu asked, with this ferocious tone to her voice.

“Am I who?” the girl asked, openly taking another bite of her food.

“Her.” an angry Tzuyu raised her voice loud enough to break glass. “Minatozaki.”

Eating the Jokbal still, the girl gulped the bite down. “Do I look like a squirrel to you?” she rolled her eyes before turning around. “Mina-yah, there is an angry lady stood outside looking for Sana. She doesn’t seem too happy.”

Tzuyu sighed. This wasn’t even the girl, and from the looks of it she wasn’t present in the building. The brown haired girl was joined by a beautiful girl with short black hair, who had an oversized t-shirt on and who managed to rock that type of clothing style. The moment she drifted her eyes towards the appearance of Tzuyu she automatically recognised the woman.

“What do you want?” she asked, with that deep and husky tone in her voice.

“You’re asking for what I ing want? I want to see that Minatozaki girl right now before I rip my head off from frustration.”

The tension was rising, and the look that the two girls were exchanging was no good news. Mina Myoui was the girls name, the Japanese student who is currently training in the Seoul University of Medicine, training to be a doctor. She stood there, looking at Tzuyu in the doorway and almost automatically she could tell that she was a privileged girl who leached from daddys purse. For some reason, she didn’t like the  presence of this passive aggressive figure who almost knocked her door down. “Why should I tell you where Sana is? What does that have to do with you?”

Tzuyu was about to slip up, but Nayeon grabbed her wrist from behind, joining her best friend in usion. “She owes her money, and is in debt with her family.” the bunny lied through her perfect teeth. “You don’t want to mess with Sally and her family, that is not a good idea to do.”

“I ing hate you.” Tzuyu mumbled quietly. Nayeon could only grin.

“Since when has she owed money? Sana is far from financially broke to the point where she is borrowing from people. And why should you care? You seem wealthy enough to fund for the whole of Korea.”

“That is judging a book by its cover.” Tzuyu clenched her fists. “I want my money back, and she isn’t going to live her life until she passes me it.”

“I want it back by tonight, now buckle up honey; tell me where she is.”

The girl eating the Jokbal, Hirai Momo stepped in but from Mina’s perspective she done the wrong thing. “Sana left for Japan this morning, she won’t be be back until next weekend.”

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

“Mingyu-ah,” Tzuyu looked up at her future husband trying to pass him a warm smile to dim down the possibilities of him having any sort of suspicions. When you know that the deed is already done, the guilt comes to your head and affects how you are as a person. She wanted to try her best not to raise up anything, and if she already does then her whole life is going to be twisted like a wet towel being drained thoroughly, and the positive impacts of her life will be put down the drain.

The older guy took off his jacket as he walked into the penthouse. “I’m sorry to drop in all of a sudden…” he walked into the bedroom to find his fiancee in the process of packing a suitcase. “What is with the suitcase?” he asked, with confusion evident in his expression.

You could tell that he had just about returned from the gym, as his hair was still sweaty slightly and he had one of those tight shirts that perfectly ref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter